Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 23, 2006, 11:44:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Tomhog™

IF this holds true, it'll be nice to have the last visit.  I think that gives us an edge.  He shot 55% from 3pt?  If he can do that on the college level, he will be a team-leader in scoring...

lumphog

We get the LAST visit.........This is good. He will be blown away by our facilities. I SAY WE GET HIM.

pfrg999

55% from 3... is that all.... Nice find... Hope he lands in Fayettenam....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

RazorRunner

Someone educate me... is the HS 3 pt line the same distance as in college?

hawgjowls

all schools and the dates he is going to be where are over on the scout website. just go look

zwhogfan

55% from 3, dang. If he comes here the kid will have a chance to be a megastar. Imagine what a shooter could do for this team. How many open looks did people like Ronnie, Modica, Ferguson etc. have that they didn't knock down. If Beverly can carry the shooting over, and he comes to the UA, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't average double figures. Having a 3pt shooter will also help our other players. Other teams won't be able to pack inside the 3 point line so much allowing our guards, like Brewer and Weems and Ervin, who have good midrange games and are best when putting the ball on the floor and going to the basket, to succeed. It will also open up the inside game for players like Townes, Thomas, Hunter, and Hill. Hopefully Stan gets him to sign.

Josef

I just had a vision - this guy is the next JJ reddick except he will play for us and he isnt gay