Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I need a few volunteers...

Started by RazorWire, March 22, 2006, 08:05:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorWire

It is our responsibility as Tavernites to do something outlandish once in a while.

I have a proposal for Saturdays tail-gate.

Now mind you we will be drinking so it'll be easier.

In light of the Heath " fresh-legs " comments, in protest; I suggest the following:

We get plain white T-shirts and write HEATHS FRESH LEGS on them.

Get  cheap wigs, and wear shorts with panty-hose.

I will do this if I can get 2 others...

RazorWire

;)  We can auction off the panty hose afterwards to LSUFAN and give the proceeds to some childrens charity !

wrightobe

Quote from: RazorWire on March 22, 2006, 08:05:07 pm
It is our responsibility as Tavernites to do something outlandish once in a while.

In light of the Heath " fresh-legs " comments, in protest; I suggest the following:

Would not want to show disrespect for the Razorback coaches and players.
Arkansas gets plenty enough disrespect as it is, from the Northeast (Yankee's ) to the West, Hollywood and the elitest's).

RazorWire

Please don't smite the noob guys; he'll learn...

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: wrightobe on March 22, 2006, 08:16:01 pm

Arkansas gets plenty enough disrespect as it is, from the Northeast (Yankee's ) to the West, Hollywood and the elitest's).
I can't make this one, but I will do this or similar the first one I can go to.

GET THE HELL over yourself.  Stop taking yourself so seriously, NO ONE ELSE DOES.  No wonder you are such a Nutt Hugger.  This is EXACTLY what we need.

GREAT JOB RW.  This is an awesome idea and has to be done!

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Richard_white

I will do this if I can wear some high heels

WPS

karma26

HogFansReunited

Ok where is this tailgate party on saturday.  I haven't heard about it.  Depending on what time it is I would be down.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

karma26

Quote from: FireNutt on March 22, 2006, 08:28:48 pm
Ok where is this tailgate party on saturday.  I haven't heard about it.  Depending on what time it is I would be down.

check the tavern

HogFansReunited

Ok saw it.  I will be at work untill 6:00 so I won't be able to make it.  Sorry guys.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

wrightobe

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 22, 2006, 08:19:05 pm

GET THE HELL over yourself.  Stop taking yourself so seriously, NO ONE ELSE DOES.  No wonder you are such a Nutt Hugger.  This is EXACTLY what we need.

Maybe you can get the word out thru the medial outlets.  I take it that tailgating means it will be at Baum Stadium during a Razorback baseball game.

If so, Van Horn and all of his players will be proud, and if you can get the word out thru the media outlets, maybe there will be thousands of Hog fans to call the Hogs for you, while you are making "fun" and "protesting" about the Razorback basketball coach. 

Cheers.

Quote from: wrightobe on March 22, 2006, 08:39:40 pm

Maybe you can get the word out thru the medial outlets.  I take it that tailgating means it will be at Baum Stadium during a Razorback baseball game.

If so, Van Horn and all of his players will be proud, and if you can get the word out thru the media outlets, maybe there will be thousands of Hog fans to call the Hogs for you, while you are making "fun" and "protesting" about the Razorback basketball coach. 

Cheers.

You strike me as the type to not go anywhere near a tailgate.  So why does it matter?

Nothing wrong with having a little fun at a tailgate while pointing out the shortcomings of a coach, AFTER the season.  It's not like they would be going to a basketball game and doing it.

LIGHTEN UP
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

FLKeysGuy

wrightobe

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 22, 2006, 08:52:57 pm
Quote from: wrightobe on March 22, 2006, 08:39:40 pm

Cheers.

You strike me as the type to not go anywhere near a tailgate.  So why does it matter?

Nothing wrong with having a little fun at a tailgate while pointing out the shortcomings of a coach, AFTER the season.  It's not like they would be going to a basketball game and doing it.

LIGHTEN UP
Right on.  I do not tailgate, but I am sure there is good food and fun tailgating. 
About being serious,  "Wanting to fire all the coaches", and pay out their contracts?  That's thousands of dollars, down the tube.   Sounds serious to me, from that standpoint.

Of course, I have not lost any bets on the games that the Razorbacks have lost, and that may cloud my outlook on the Razorback coaching situation.

I love to see the Razorbacks win, and I hate it when they lose.  But I have always pulled for the Hogs and whoever is coaching them, even Nolan Richardson.

Quote from: wrightobe on March 22, 2006, 09:06:06 pm
I have always pulled for the Hogs and whoever is coaching them
The second part of this statement has been the perspective of the majority of Hog fans for far too long.  That is a small element that has contributed to the mediocre state we are in.  Time for a paradigm shift.  It is FINALLY happening, brotha!

Stop "supporting" mediocrity, just because they happen to be our coach at the moment...

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: wrightobe on March 22, 2006, 09:06:06 pm

About being serious,  "Wanting to fire all the coaches", and pay out their contracts?  That's thousands of dollars, down the tube.   Sounds serious to me, from that standpoint.

Of course, I have not lost any bets on the games that the Razorbacks have lost, and that may cloud my outlook on the Razorback coaching situation.

What in the hell are you ranting about?!!  I've read this thread and don't recall anyone suggesting we fire all the coaches.  Nor do I recall anything about betting on sports. 

Relax, have a drink, and come down from your

hog caller

i have read that's it is a shame for a man to werar womens clothing but wouold consider some other type of clothing to wear.