Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who should Stan hire as an assistant?

Started by King-Tusk, March 22, 2006, 07:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King-Tusk

Please, for the love of God, do not take this thread seriously, but who should Stan Heath hire for an assistant coach.  We all know he has improved each year, but who could really help him turn the corner on this program?

I would say Patches O'Houlihan: he could teach our guys how to pecker slap the competition.

Feel free to have fun with this one.

WPS   :razorback:

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

The_Bionic_Pig

You may be closer than you think with the (Ball St & Ronny Thompson) rumors floating around.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

fineswine

How about himself?  We could hire a new HC and demote Stan to assistant.

Queen-Tusk

How about Trey Parker and Matt Stone from South Park?  They did great in BASEketball.

pignatious

Freedom is never free.

Porquemada

I'd have to say John Wooden or James Naismith.

VoR

how bout Bill Walton, least it would get him off the tube.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Queen-Tusk

fineswine

The Bill Walton thing, actually it would be great if he were to be an assistant coach for someone.  The guy really KNOWS how a big man should play the game.  Additionally, it would be nice to get him off of t.v.

pioneerhog

Quote from: pignatious on March 22, 2006, 07:19:33 pm
I here Nolan Richardson is available.
That is what I was going to say. At least he could teach the players how to use a full court press.

Broken Trigger

MakeMeOink

pigture perfect

Pat Bradley would be nice. He could teach someone how to drain a three maybe?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

afhogfan1980

3 words "steve nash dvd" for every coach player on the team maybe even richard simmons for a personal trainer he could get heaths and the players legs pumping
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

Hog1751

How bout Dickey Nutt were not quite close enough to the edge for my taste. I like danger brotha. I want mediocricy every year. Uhm taste that sweet sweet mediokra.

Broken Trigger

This guy here.  His name is Greg Lewis, massage therapist..........

He'll help keep the players' legs fresh. 

Queen-Tusk

Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 22, 2006, 10:27:02 pm
This guy here.  His name is Greg Lewis, massage therapist..........

He'll help keep the players' legs fresh. 

Nice one. +1 I can't wait until my grandkids ask me "where did fresh legs come from."  I have a feeling we'll still be on it then.  Oh yeah, did I mention that my daughter is only 13 months old.  That is how classic fresh legs will become.

Broken Trigger

Thanks, Miss Piggy.  You may be right about that.  We may be laughing about that for years to come.  Hopefully we'll have moved passed that in our program though, the making excuse phase that is. 

Calling All Hogs

Jack Bauer from CTU. If Heath got in the way of getting the job done Jack would
take him out. His daughter could come be a cheerleader.

hogman64

How about Susie Gardner.............then we could get one big fishing net , sneak up behind them on the bench , throw it over them and swoop them out of the arena , never to be heard from again...........

Richard_white

John Edwards

Atleast he could see the game before the game

freedomcounty

Demote Heath, and hire Dave Van Horn as Head Basketball coach.

Tom T. Hog

I say Buster Campbell,  He was a basketball coach in N.E.A who got in a brawl with a former board member at a public meeting.  Should be able to add a little fire to the staff.

hogtheball

I think he should hire Kareem - They would look cool on the bench together, and Kareem could teach Townes and Hill how to shoot hook shots.  I was kidding at first, but now it seems like a good idea. Isn't kareem wanting to coach?
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

jforte

already more coaches on the bench than players

lumphog

Joe Klien.......He could turn Steven Hill into FRANKENSTUFF.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: lumphog on March 23, 2006, 01:47:34 pm
Joe Klien.......He could turn Steven Hill into FRANKENSTUFF.

"FRANKENSTUFF"!!! 
+1

spurrr

His wife!!! All calls will go our way! refs to scxared of her to challenge her>

HoopS