Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NO EXCUSE JUST GET IT DONE!

Started by HOGLUVIN, March 22, 2006, 06:13:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGLUVIN

Great quote today by Robison from the Hogs baseball team... and the answer to a question that was a thread earlier this week.

After the win against Cent. Gents today he was the Player of the Game, Schaffer asked him about playing 2nd for the 1st time yesterday and 2nd time today...

Robison says "Coach told me to go play 2nd. There really wasn't time to say much else, he just said NO excuses! Get in there and get it done."

follow up quote to that:
"If you want to get in the lineup you have to work hard."
"If you want to stay in the lineup you you have to get it done."

Thats Hogs ball right there!

WPS!!!

Maddhog

That's what I love about DVH.   If that kind of attitude would only rub off on some others.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

maniax22bolts20

8-5 win over the Gents today for a 2 game sweep. Now let's take that attitude and do the same to the Bulldogs at Baum this weekend ! A 3 game sweep of Georgia  would leave our SEC record at a much preferable standing of 4-2. Alabama took 2 of 3 from Georgia over the weekend. The Bulldogs were playing at Georgia State tonight with a 5:30 Eastern game time if anyone wants to track them.

Tusks

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 22, 2006, 06:13:11 pm
Great quote today by Robison from the Hogs baseball team... and the answer to a question that was a thread earlier this week.

After the win against Cent. Gents today he was the Player of the Game, Schaffer asked him about playing 2nd for the 1st time yesterday and 2nd time today...

Robison says "Coach told me to go play 2nd. There really wasn't time to say much else, he just said NO excuses! Get in there and get it done."

follow up quote to that:
"If you want to get in the lineup you have to work hard."
"If you want to stay in the lineup you you have to get it done."

Thats Hogs ball right there!

WPS!!!

If the Hogs had a football coach with that attitude they'd finished in the top 25 more than twice the last 8 years.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

msudawgs64

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 22, 2006, 07:22:16 pm
8-5 win over the Gents today for a 2 game sweep. Now let's take that attitude and do the same to the Bulldogs at Baum this weekend ! A 3 game sweep of Georgia  would leave our SEC record at a much preferable standing of 4-2. Alabama took 2 of 3 from Georgia over the weekend. The Bulldogs were playing at Georgia State tonight with a 5:30 Eastern game time if anyone wants to track them.

Georgia won 14-7
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

maniax22bolts20

Thanks for the score and welcome back to Hogville.net msudawgs64.  You are a great to have around here. The Mission begins in earnest this weekend. GHG !

freedomcounty

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 23, 2006, 12:27:04 am
Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 22, 2006, 06:13:11 pm

Larry the Cable Guy has been saying it for years.  Don't know why its such a novel concept to everyone.
That redneck S.O.B.'s get 'er done.. Means nothing compared to that.. Keep your thoughts as fresh as you're legs brotha..