Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Minnesota job open

Started by musiccityhog, March 22, 2006, 05:36:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

musiccityhog

So there will probably be 3 Big Ten jobs open. Perfect time for Heath to bolt to the Big Ten, of course they probably won't have him.
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

MakeMeOink

Why would anybody else want Stan?  I wish he had done something here to make him desireable to other programs, but HE HASN'T! ??? ???

hogwildinhouston

Actually, this is by far the best possibility to lose Heath.  School without much tradition, so big names will not be flocking to it.  It's the Big 10, and not far from his native Michigan.  Ramona would be much happier in Minneapolis, so she may push him to throw his hat in.  He's been able to recruit that area well at Arkansas, so Minnesota may think he really can mine from there as a Gopher.  Had the Bucknell debacle not occured, and we'd played decent against Memphis, I could easily have seen him be the leading candidate for this job.  However, while this is far more possible than Iowa or any other D1 job, it's still probably a longshot.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: musiccityhog on March 22, 2006, 05:36:36 pm
So there will probably be 3 Big Ten jobs open. Perfect time for Heath to bolt to the Big Ten, of course they probably won't have him.

EPSN NEWS say that Munson isn't going anywhere.

Porquemada

Jerry Lundgaard is the top candidate for the Gophers' job.