Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When is the U of A done paying Noland his money?

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 22, 2006, 03:55:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Is not it almost finished with the last 5 years at $500,000 per year? What is Noland going to do now that he is about to be off the government teat?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ledhead830

Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

King-Tusk

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

BigSnout

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 22, 2006, 03:55:18 pm
Is not it almost finished with the last 5 years at $500,000 per year? What is Noland going to do now that he is about to be off the government teat?

Dude, you need to edit this.  You look like a complete idiot.  On second thought, you are a horn fan living in Memphis.  You will look like an idiot even if you do edit it.

12under

he obviously does it on purpose.  no one can be that dumb

DirkPiggler

Noland Richerson.  It's an old inside joke from the last days of the Nolan(d) era.  The old heads on here remember.
"They've forced my hand on that one."  -  Houston Nutt, November 2005 regarding his future hiring of Gus Mal-a-zahn

12under

Quote from: DirkPiggler on March 22, 2006, 04:09:14 pm
Noland Richerson.  It's an old inside joke from the last days of the Nolan(d) era.  The old heads on here remember.
gotcha

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Jim Harris

He'll probably find something else to sue over. I hope he's enjoying paying John Walker and staff gobs of money for all this. I wish he'd send some of that to me just for the hell of it. You know Walker isn't doing this pro bono.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

The U of A will never be done paying...for Nolan.
[CENSORED]!

Ridgerunnerpiggie

I went up to Bud Walton to ask this question but I couldn't get past the tanks and the riots that were taking place there!  Scared the heck out of my two kids!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: BigSnout on March 22, 2006, 04:03:47 pm

Dude, you need to edit this.  You look like a complete idiot.  On second thought, you are a horn fan living in Memphis.  You will look like an idiot even if you do edit it.

Can you believe this numbnuts? He does not realize that "is not" is the non-contracted "isn't".
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 22, 2006, 04:37:40 pm

The U of A will never be done paying...for Nolan.

Yeah, i got a feeling the U of A and the state will be paying for him one way or another long after the monetary payments.

rricha

4 years and coach Rich still lives rent free in the heads of most