Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vince Young....

Started by qakhed, March 22, 2006, 01:44:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

qakhed

I just heard a funny comment about Vince. "so, which do you think will be higher: Vince's wonderlic score or his order in the draft?"  Funny stuff right there!
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

King-Tusk

Quote from: qakhed on March 22, 2006, 01:44:37 pm
I just heard a funny comment about Vince. "so, which do you think will be higher: Vince's wonderlic score or his order in the draft?"  Funny stuff right there!

How about, "Which will be higher: Vince's Wonderlic score, Vince's order in the draft, or Vince?

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

King-Tusk

Quote from: King-Tusk on March 22, 2006, 02:58:12 pm
Quote from: qakhed on March 22, 2006, 01:44:37 pm

How about, "Which will be higher: Vince's Wonderlic score, Vince's order in the draft, or Vince?

You know, that doesn't look as good as it sounded in my head.  I think I need to lay down.
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

qakhed

PAHog

Considering his performance on this test, is the NCAA even sniffed around the academics at UT?
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

qakhed

tophawg19

March 22, 2006, 06:02:59 pm #6 Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:07:11 pm by tophawg19
vince's score was a mistake wink, wink , on the second test he made a 16. they just scored the first one wrong LMAO . if they can't score the test right then maybe they need remedial help . if this was anyone else the score would have stood . texas is america's richest school we can't have them looking bad
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Porquemada

Quote from: PAHog on March 22, 2006, 04:33:01 pm
Considering his performance on this test, is the NCAA even sniffed around the academics at UT?
No. The NCAA realizes Texans are stupid.

Porquemada

March 22, 2006, 06:09:39 pm #8 Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:11:33 pm by Porquemada
Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 22, 2006, 06:06:05 pm
Quote from: tophawg19 on March 22, 2006, 06:02:59 pm
vince's score was a mistake wink, wink , on the second test he made a 16. they just scored the first one wrong LMAO . if they can't score the test right then maybe they need remedial help . if this was anyone else the score would have stood .

You don't have to RETAKE the test if its a scoring issue.
....and where were the other players with low scores that were graded with this flawed grading key? Shouldn't there have been a bunch of players with single digit scores if it were graded wrong?

94 Hawg

Quote from: Porquemada on March 22, 2006, 06:09:39 pm
Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 22, 2006, 06:06:05 pm
Quote from: tophawg19 on March 22, 2006, 06:02:59 pm
vince's score was a mistake wink, wink , on the second test he made a 16. they just scored the first one wrong LMAO . if they can't score the test right then maybe they need remedial help . if this was anyone else the score would have stood .

You don't have to RETAKE the test if its a scoring issue.
....and where were the other players with low scores that were graded with this flawed grading key? Shouldn't there have been a bunch of players with single digit scores if it were graded wrong?
you ask too many questions ;)
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Boner

Only the best score is released.  Cobbs best score was a 12.  Jones best score was a 19.  They probably took it more than once.  Do you think there should be an NCAA investigation into our athletic program?

Porquemada

Quote from: Boner on March 22, 2006, 06:39:12 pm
Only the best score is released.  Cobbs best score was a 12.  Jones best score was a 19.  They probably took it more than once.  Do you think there should be an NCAA investigation into our athletic program?
Yes. They should remember their way back to the Hill.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Porquemada on March 22, 2006, 06:04:54 pm
Quote from: PAHog on March 22, 2006, 04:33:01 pm
No. The NCAA realizes Texans are stupid.

I think they add an additional 10 points to every test taken by Texans, just to make up the difference.  Kinda like grading on a curve. 

Drewhog

VY also only ran a 4.58 40...not even close to Matt Jones.  Just evidence pointing towards the fact that he was mainly successful because he had a great supporting cast.

afhogfan1980

i wonder if one the questions on the test is the best way to get a goat  unstuck out a fence lol (the texas way)
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

paragould25

Vince is the 5th fastest QB in the draft, Marcus Vick ran a 4.42
I like you people.