Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poole Arrested For Not Appearing In Court (Article)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 22, 2006, 10:16:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Chappeee

Nice going, Dedrick.  Way to improve your resume.

LA HAWG

Why can't these guys just do what they are supposed to.  It is not that hard. 

Buff

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 22, 2006, 11:20:56 am
Why can't these guys just do what they are supposed to.  It is not that hard. 

That's exactly what I'm saying.  It's not that hard to make it through a four year span without getting arrested!  I've managed to make it through all 26 years of my life without being arrested.  And it took very little effort at all.  Of course, I did come close the other day when I went to FedEx Kinko's at 2 in the morning to make some copies.  For whatever reason it was closed and the alarm was going off.  So the cops show up only to find me standing outside.  One of them even had his gun out.  It was pretty funny actually.  I've never been mistaken for a robber before.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Chappeee

Quote from: CabotHog on March 22, 2006, 10:31:16 am
I'll never understand why people don't go to court when they are supposed too.

Because there are a lot of people in our society that think "I am above the law, whereas the rest of you have to follow the law."

PiggyBack

Add another name to the list of players Dale has NO control over.  Great leadership Dale.

:puke:
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

LA HAWG

Hog1751

Quote from: CabotHog on March 22, 2006, 10:31:16 am
I'll never understand why people don't go to court when they are supposed too.

I usually miss court dates and have to get make up dates because I dont have $250.00 to pay the city or the county for driving 35 in a 25.

N.Boarn

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 22, 2006, 12:09:27 pm
Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on March 22, 2006, 11:54:29 am
dude's got some arms
NO this dude does.

SMITE THIS!

Discovery channel had a show about this guy called the Man Whose Arms Blew Up.

PiggyBack

Quote from: N.Boarn on March 22, 2006, 07:14:59 pm
dude's got some arms
NO this dude does.

SMITE THIS!

I saw that show!!  That has to be the most disturbing image I have ever seen!  The Dude's biceps went higher than his head! 

LA HAWG

Quote from: PiggyBack on March 23, 2006, 09:05:55 am
dude's got some arms
NO this dude does.

SMITE THIS!

I saw that show!!  That has to be the most disturbing image I have ever seen!  The Dude's biceps went higher than his head! 

It was disgusting.  Dude was sticking a needle in his arm and squeezing pus and blood out.  There was so much blood on the bathroom floor, sink, etc. it looked like a murder scene.

PiggyBack

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 23, 2006, 09:07:55 am
Quote from: PiggyBack on March 23, 2006, 09:05:55 am
dude's got some arms
NO this dude does.

SMITE THIS!

It was disgusting.  Dude was sticking a needle in his arm and squeezing pus and blood out.  There was so much blood on the bathroom floor, sink, etc. it looked like a murder scene.

Seriously, the guy had so many 'roids coursing through his veins he could have batted clean-up for the SF Giants.

RAZORBART

according to the link provided in the carroll and poole lawsuit thread, it states that poole was not arrested.If true how could he be arrested for missing court unless of course it was for another crime besides the cheap shot on the door man at willie D's wwhich it says he was not arrested for ????????

msudawgs64

Quote from: RAZORBART on March 23, 2006, 09:53:45 am
according to the link provided in the carroll and poole lawsuit thread, it states that poole was not arrested.If true how could he be arrested for missing court unless of course it was for another crime besides the cheap shot on the door man at willie D's wwhich it says he was not arrested for ????????

it was for this..

He failed to appear in court to address a previous citation for driving on a suspended license.

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

taintlint

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 22, 2006, 10:33:39 am
I HAVE nothing to say.........  ( subliminal THUG )

Other then HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

That is funny!

SMITE THIS!

He is not a "thug" any more than you are a "piece of sh$t" or "a stereotyping cracker". If you knew him on a personal level, and you do not, then you would know that there is much more going on than just what little bit you can grab from a headline.