Who thinks it will come down to the end before they know the starting qb

casey dick
147 (68.7%)
mitch mustain
67 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: LuvvintheHogs on March 20, 2006, 09:54:12 pm
Robert Johnson will start at QB.  Casey Dick will back him up, and Mustain will run the scout team.  Mark it.

Under Malzahn's tutelege, we'll see for the first time what RJ can do.

...and if HollywoodHog's concern about the O-line is, indeed, warranted, I have no problem sacrificing RJ for a year and CD for the next until we recruit some pass blocking talent for MM.  But, as far as pure QB skill...  MM will be the best on campus this fall.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 09:52:32 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 20, 2006, 09:41:39 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 09:38:54 pm
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 09:28:37 pm
Quote from: twistitup on March 20, 2006, 09:10:27 pm
Dick will start. He has already played 'big boy' football on both the college level and against top tier talent while in Texas. While in high school Casey faced all state, D1- defensive backs, linebackers, DE, etc...week in and week out. Casey Dick has seen a totally different level of talent than Mitch. The speed of the game is much different against top tier athletes and Mitch will need time to adjust.

Mitch will be the man, no doubt, but I have a feeling he will have to wait his turn.

I sense a side bet comin' on. 

It will not take Mitchell long at all to adjust.  Plus he's been throwing to Damian, Andrew, and Ben for 3 years and has the timing down -- not to mention knowing Gus' offense like clockwork.  Casey's a good QB, no doubt about it, and he was undisputedly the BEST QB that we saw play for the Hogs last season.  But I believe many people are really underestimating what it means to be the Parade, USA Today, and Gatorade National Player of the Year as a QB.  Fair enough.  Just keep underestimating the guy.  I'll keep collecting my winnings on side bets.  8)

Mitch will be very very good in time.
You never EVER want to have a true frosh starting for you in the SEC.

Unless Casey gets hurt or is for some reason ineffective, Mitch will RS IMO.
He is not your typical freshman.  Sorry, I think Mitch is different than any other freshman QB we have ever seen here...maybe even ANY PLAYER..  I am with FLKeys, my money is on him.

You are using Houston The Nutt logic.  We now have GUS creativity.  The Nutt logic days are coming to an end, THANK GOD!

Not Nutter logic. Just going by what i've seen in my 16 years of watching football. Haven't been watching it that long compared to other people who post here but you hardly ever see a true Frosh step right in and set the world on fire.

Look at Rhett Bomar from ou. He was #1 and he was so great his first year that he wasn't allowed to throw a pass agaisnt Tulsa. Now he did get alot better but he wasn't Peyton Manning.

You can have frosh star for you but QB is alot different.
I could have choked Nutter for not playing true frosh McFadden and Felix against Vandy but they play at a position where frosh succeed.

Im sure Mitch is really good but Mitch hasnt seen a pass rush like he's seen in the SEC. Plus our line hasnt been able to pass block since 1999.
You may end up being right, but I don't think so. 

What I mean is that your perspective is DEFINITELY Nutt type of logic.  Gotta play the Seniors, we owe it to them, can't start a true freshman at QB, too risky, he doesn't have the experience, playing not to lose, blah blah blah.

IT HAS NOT WORKED SO FAR.

Gus will solve that.  If he feels Mitch is ready, then he is ready.  Hopefully The Nutt and his logic WILL STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

afhogfan1980

i know i might get smited for this but robert johnson couldnt hit the "g spot" on a 12 lb [CENSORED] make him a lb or somthin
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

Robert Johnson will start at QB.  Casey Dick will back him up, and Mustain will run the scout team.  Mark it.

This is HILARIOUS.  You forgot to put *sarcasm* under your post..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

DOGALUM

FLKeysguy..............take all the bets they want to throw at you.  I'll back you on any of them.

Gentlemen...........Mitch could have taken a 2 day crash course on the U of A offense last year and INSTANTLY been the best QB on campus!  (By the way.....that is an almost word for word quote from HDN!)   

Make no mistake.......barring injury, Mitch will be the starter for the Razorbacks next year.  If not by the opening snap of the USC game.......then by the 1st possession of the second half!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: DOGALUM on March 20, 2006, 10:06:09 pm
FLKeysguy..............take all the bets they want to throw at you.  I'll back you on any of them.

Gentlemen...........Mitch could have taken a 2 day crash course on the U of A offense last year and INSTANTLY been the best QB on campus!  (By the way.....that is an almost word for word quote from HDN!)   

Make no mistake.......barring injury, Mitch will be the starter for the Razorbacks next year.  If not by the opening snap of the USC game.......then by the 1st possession of the second half!

Shhhhhhhh!!!  T-man, you're gonna blow my odds!!!  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Let's keep it a big cosmic secret!  C'mon, if fans don't think a guy who wins the Parade, Gatorade, and USA Today Player of the Year awards is for real, let me take their money brutha!  I'll split it with ya!!!

afhogfan1980

fly keys guy i love that pic +1 for ya brotha  im pullin for mcfadden for hiesman start it here

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 20, 2006, 09:59:35 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 09:52:32 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 20, 2006, 09:41:39 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 09:38:54 pm
Dick will start. He has already played 'big boy' football on both the college level and against top tier talent while in Texas. While in high school Casey faced all state, D1- defensive backs, linebackers, DE, etc...week in and week out. Casey Dick has seen a totally different level of talent than Mitch. The speed of the game is much different against top tier athletes and Mitch will need time to adjust.

Mitch will be the man, no doubt, but I have a feeling he will have to wait his turn.

It will not take Mitchell long at all to adjust.  Plus he's been throwing to Damian, Andrew, and Ben for 3 years and has the timing down -- not to mention knowing Gus' offense like clockwork.  Casey's a good QB, no doubt about it, and he was undisputedly the BEST QB that we saw play for the Hogs last season.  But I believe many people are really underestimating what it means to be the Parade, USA Today, and Gatorade National Player of the Year as a QB.  Fair enough.  Just keep underestimating the guy.  I'll keep collecting my winnings on side bets.  8)

Mitch will be very very good in time.
You never EVER want to have a true frosh starting for you in the SEC.

Unless Casey gets hurt or is for some reason ineffective, Mitch will RS IMO.
He is not your typical freshman.  Sorry, I think Mitch is different than any other freshman QB we have ever seen here...maybe even ANY PLAYER..  I am with FLKeys, my money is on him.

You are using Houston The Nutt logic.  We now have GUS creativity.  The Nutt logic days are coming to an end, THANK GOD!

Not Nutter logic. Just going by what i've seen in my 16 years of watching football. Haven't been watching it that long compared to other people who post here but you hardly ever see a true Frosh step right in and set the world on fire.

Look at Rhett Bomar from ou. He was #1 and he was so great his first year that he wasn't allowed to throw a pass agaisnt Tulsa. Now he did get alot better but he wasn't Peyton Manning.

You can have frosh star for you but QB is alot different.
I could have choked Nutter for not playing true frosh McFadden and Felix against Vandy but they play at a position where frosh succeed.

Im sure Mitch is really good but Mitch hasnt seen a pass rush like he's seen in the SEC. Plus our line hasnt been able to pass block since 1999.
You may end up being right, but I don't think so. 

What I mean is that your perspective is DEFINITELY Nutt type of logic.  Gotta play the Seniors, we owe it to them, can't start a true freshman at QB, too risky, he doesn't have the experience, playing not to lose, blah blah blah.

IT HAS NOT WORKED SO FAR.

Gus will solve that.  If he feels Mitch is ready, then he is ready.  Hopefully The Nutt and his logic WILL STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.

Hey If Mitch comes right in and is better than Casey, BRING IT ON!

If Mitch comes right in and is Peyton Manning, BRING IT ON!

If Mitch can handle a pass rush better than Dick, BRING IT ON!

But (just my personal opinion) Casey has seen a fierce pass rush playing in Texas and he has seen what its like in the SEC.
Gotta see how Mitch handles an SEC pass rush before I am sold on him taking on USC and the SEC. We all saw how he handled a pass rush at San Antonio on NBC.

And that stuff about being player of the year this and player of the year that doesn't mean a thing when you get to college.

Just ask ou fans how great an all world frosh QB ran their offense last year.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 10:19:09 pm
And that stuff about being player of the year this and player of the year that doesn't mean a thing when you get to college.

Perhaps.  So, are we ready to wager? 8)

Quote from: LuvvintheHogs on March 20, 2006, 10:17:41 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 20, 2006, 10:00:19 pm

This is HILARIOUS.  You forgot to put *sarcasm* under your post..

Wasn't being sarcastic.  Johnson has been on the receiving end of Nutt's schizophrenia for the past two seasons, and it showed.  The kid never had a chance.

Think about it this way.  When Mortenson transferred, nobody stopped him.  When RJ started thinking about it, Malzahn was all over him.  Why do you think that is?
RJ is talented, as is Dick.  I believe they'll both be good QBs with good coaching.
I agree with part of this.

Gus is smart.  He understands that injuries are part of the game.  I also believe he will bring those kids together, and they will make each other better.  Whoever starts, the others will be cheering them on and will be ready to go if necessary at any given moment.  AND they will be PREPARED.

The Nutt doesn't get this.  He is divisive.  He plays head games with those kids, we saw it last year and I agree, RJ suffered because of that. 

If The Nutt stays out of the way, like we are told he better, then Gus and Alex will have ALL those kids ready and there will be no jealousy, just healthy competition and they will want what's best for the team.

Gus gets that this is a GOOD problem to have. 

Hollywood_HOGan

March 20, 2006, 10:24:58 pm #60 Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 10:26:41 pm by Hollywood_HOGan
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 10:20:54 pm

Yeah man.
I'll bet you an Indian Taco that Dick will be the starter. :0)

DOGALUM

Do it Hollywood........this is easy money for you man.   Personally, I think this keys guy is a crackpot.   Take his money man......take his money.

afhogfan1980

PIGINAPOKE

I think it will be sunshine boy. Hell he got us 29 moral victories?

If Mustain does not redshirt.. it will show the nutthuggers .. your man is a moron..Redshirt Mitch..And hope he plays as a senior for another coach.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 10:24:58 pm

Yeah man.

Hell, I'm a simple-minded, middle-aged fat-guy.  I don't know what an "Indian Taco" is, but it sounds kinda nasty.  Look, it really doesn't matter to me...  I had these same discussions 4 years ago with relatives who said, "What makes you think this kid is gonna amount to anything?  He's only 14!"  I have a C-note in a frame on my wall that was won because I said MM would be a top D1 recruit when he was in Jr. High.  Now he's going from the undefeated #2 high school team in the country to the University of Arkansas.  AND, he's playing with 3 of his teammates from childhood under the system of his former high school coach.  Y'all debate about Mortensen, Dick, Johnson, etc. all day long.  No skin off my back.  Mitchell is a natural born leader with God-given talent that would make any athlete green with envy.  I'm just thankful he decided to play for my favorite team -- in spite of the head coach!

DOGALUM

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 10:43:27 pm

Yeah man.

Hell, I'm a simple-minded, middle-aged fat-guy.  I don't know what an "Indian Taco" is, but it sounds kinda nasty.  Look, it really doesn't matter to me...  I had these same discussions 4 years ago with relatives who said, "What makes you think this kid is gonna amount to anything?  He's only 14!"  I have a C-note in a frame on my wall that was won because I said MM would be a top D1 recruit when he was in Jr. High.  Now he's going from the undefeated #2 high school team in the country to the University of Arkansas.  AND, he's playing with 3 of his teammates from childhood under the system of his former high school coach.  Y'all debate about Mortensen, Dick, Johnson, etc. all day long.  No skin off my back.  Mitchell is a natural born leader with God-given talent that would make any athlete green with envy.  I'm just thankful he decided to play for my favorite team -- in spite of the head coach!
Don't you mean your 2nd favorite team?!?!   Didn't he just win a title for your favorite team?

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: DOGALUM on March 20, 2006, 10:45:36 pm
Don't you mean your 2nd favorite team?!?!   Didn't he just win a title for your favorite team?

Oops!  Thanks.  It's good to know one's editor never sleeps! 

Make that my second favorite team.

DOGALUM

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 10:47:27 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on March 20, 2006, 10:45:36 pm
Don't you mean your 2nd favorite team?!?!   Didn't he just win a title for your favorite team?

Oops!  Thanks.  It's good to know one's editor never sleeps! 

Make that my second favorite team.
LOL......glad I could help man!

Monday nights are my "do some drinkin and get mouthy on hogville" nights.  (I'm off on tuesdays!!)

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 10:43:46 pm

Yeah man.

Hey man, I hope this kid is just as good as you say and sets the SEC on fire. If that happens, Arkansas will be an elite team in the SEC.

I don't even know what an Indian Taco is either. Just posted the first thing that came to mind. lol

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 20, 2006, 10:49:33 pm
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 10:43:46 pm

Yeah man.

Hey man, I hope this kid is just as good as you say and sets the SEC on fire. If that happens, Arkansas will be an elite team in the SEC.

I don't even know what an Indian Taco is either. Just posted the first thing that came to mind. lol
That's some funny shiite.  We need to add that to Hogville-speak.

FLKeysGuy

Keep on tippin' DOGALUM!!!

Hey look, I don't really know whether Mitchell will amount to a pile of beans as an NCAA athlete.  I'm just going on what I do know about the kid.  He's exceptional.  He's light years ahead of where my friends were at his age -- and certainly light years ahead of where I was at his age.  Who knows, maybe he goes to the UofA, puts a sweatband on his head, listens to Grateful Dead music, and smokes dope all day.  I can't tell you it won't happen.  However, I see something in this kid -- and I saw it many years ago.  It's an "edge" or a "maturity" or a "different viewpoint" like the great ones have had -- Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretski, Tiger Woods, etc.  My daughter broke up with him in 10th grade...  why do you think I've continued being involved in his life?  It's simple:  he's awesome.  You could cutoff his arms and legs, and I'd still say the same thing...  Mitchell's greatest asset is the head on his shoulders.  Kudos to Beck for being a single mom who did a magnificent job with MM (and Matt too).

I've not been wrong about this in the past, and I doubt I'm wrong about this now.  I believe you're going to see greatness at a level unseen at Arkansas -- ever.

Okay, enough with the analysis of MM's mental and psychological profile...  this was a pic taken when he went fishing with me at age 13...  look at the guns on the kid!

HoggusMaximus

thanks for deleting my post whomever did that i appreciate that

:razorback:

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 11:04:11 pm
Keep on tippin' DOGALUM!!!

Hey look, I don't really know whether Mitchell will amount to a pile of beans as an NCAA athlete.  I'm just going on what I do know about the kid.  He's exceptional.  He's light years ahead of where my friends were at his age -- and certainly light years ahead of where I was at his age.  Who knows, maybe he goes to the UofA, puts a sweatband on his head, listens to Grateful Dead music, and smokes dope all day.  I can't tell you it won't happen.  However, I see something in this kid -- and I saw it many years ago.  It's an "edge" or a "maturity" or a "different viewpoint" like the great ones have had -- Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretski, Tiger Woods, etc.  My daughter broke up with him in 10th grade...  why do you think I've continued being involved in his life?  It's simple:  he's awesome.  You could cutoff his arms and legs, and I'd still say the same thing...  Mitchell's greatest asset is the head on his shoulders.  Kudos to Beck for being a single mom who did a magnificent job with MM (and Matt too).

I've not been wrong about this in the past, and I doubt I'm wrong about this now.  I believe you're going to see greatness at a level unseen at Arkansas -- ever.

Okay, enough with the analysis of MM's mental and psychological profile...  this was a pic taken when he went fishing with me at age 13...  look at the guns on the kid!

Definitly nice to hear.
Hope he makes a believer not only out of me, but the entire Razorback nation.

GO HOGS GO!

FLKeysGuy

March 20, 2006, 11:16:57 pm #73 Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:18:46 pm by FLKeysGuy
P.S.  Before HoginMemphis gets a woody about the orange shirt, that's the color of the Southwest Junior High Cougars (Springdale, AR).  Keep your nasty ass Texas thoughts away from this thread!   8)

Calling All Hogs

I suspect once Mitch gets going the only Dick left on the team may be HDN! lol

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 20, 2006, 11:46:06 pm
Quote from: CallMeHog on March 20, 2006, 11:41:56 pm
I suspect once Mitch gets going the only Dick left on the team may be HDN! lol

"uh, would that be a pun?  I missed that class."  ~HDN

LOL. If HDN was a little "smiley" figure this would be him now:

zwhogfan

I think Dick wins the job, though Mustain will give him a run for his money. If Dick struggles though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitch early in the season.

Baghdadhawg

I'm with you brother!  I've never seen Mitch play but I have seen clips.  I really appreciate what Casey did last year, but, I don't believe there's any comparison between their arms.  Yes there is a tremendious difference between the high school game and college game but I believe that Mitch is more than up to challenge.  Sometimes really good people get beat out by better people.  Anyone remember David Dickey?  If memory serves me right he was a senior running back (all SWC running back the previous year) that got replaced by a sophmore running back by the name of Bill Burnett and we alll know what Bill went on to do during his career.  The best players must play!

Lando Calrissian

I'm rooting for both of them.

A QB controversy between two good QBs is a very nice controversy to have...for once.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

othermac

i believe casey dick will be the opening game starter, but i sure dont envy him. he will be under much scrutiny. every little mistake he makes will be magnified 1000 times, i dont think he will be given much room for error. when something goes wrong, the knee jerk response will be our stupied coach played the wrong qb.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

socalhogcaller

March 21, 2006, 08:40:10 am #80 Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 06:07:36 pm by socalhogcaller
When I heard Nutt say that he doesn't believe Mitch truely wants to redshirt, I was pretty certain that Nutt knows already that he is the best qb on the team, even before the competition starts in the spring.  Mitch will start against USC.

Boner

For those that say don't start a true freshman, it certainly can be done.  Peyton Manning, Chad Henne, heck even Erick Ainge.  Isn't MM supposed to be on that level?  Hell, there were fans who wet their pants in excitement when true freshman Casey Dick came in here and threw for 150 yards/game.  Think MM can't do that in his sleep?

All I can say is that defending National Champ Texas will probably be starting a true freshman at QB.  And defending SEC Champ Georgia will probably be starting a true freshman at QB.

If both those schools can muster up the "courage" to start a true freshman at QB, the U of A damn sure should be able to.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: mutdog on March 20, 2006, 03:27:22 pm
Do you think that Gus will decide who starts?
YES. 

I'm from Springdale and went to nearly all the games this year.  Mustain is awesome but I think Dick is better at this point.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitch redshirt this year, and get the starting job the year after, even with Dick then being a Junior.

qakhed

I don't think it has anything to do with courage. We flat don't have to!  We have the fortunate option of being able to choose the right QB for the job. I can see both having playing time.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Mustain has been spoiled a little bit by having awesome receivers in Norman, Williams, & co. (sounds like a law firm hehe).  I saw many-a-time when he underthrew his receiver by 5 yards and Andrew jumped & reached over the cornerback's shoulders to snatch the ball away.  In HS it was a touchdown; in the SEC it would have been an interception.

qakhed

"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

SigPig

When HDN was asked if MM would redshirt at the Mississippi County Razorback Touchdown Club- He said that when he sat MM down in his office and asked him what he wanted to do MM told him that He wanted to play- But, if he wasn't ready he wanted the coaches to be honest with him and he would play when they thought he was ready.  So, IMO- if MM even remotely looks like a capable starter I think HDN will have him in there.  And I believe that MM is a capable starter- and I also believe that playing MM is a good way for HDN to get a few more people supporting him- unless MM doesn't play well- then it will be his fault for playing him too early. 

Calling All Hogs

March 21, 2006, 09:43:54 am #87 Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:43:43 am by CallMeHog
Why not start Mitch if he is up to it. Otherwise valuable playing time goes to CD. No one thinks
CD will start the next 3 years anyway so you are wasting a year of valuable playing time that
could go to Mitch who, if he is as good as projected, will not want to hang around in college
for a 5 year plan. No one serious considered redshirting DMac because we know we will be lucky
if he stays 4 years. Is the same not potentially true with Mitch? Why let a year of playing
time go to CD and then have that experience sit on the bench?

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

You have a very good point, but I would argue that fans are tired of waiting for "next year."  If we had been coming off a few great seasons, then I would agree wholeheartedly.  I guess it depends on how far behind Mitch is (if at all).  If he is close to - or better than - Casey, then of course start him.  But if he isn't ready I don't think anyone wants to suffer through another bad season just to get him some PT for next year.

Quote from: SigPig on March 21, 2006, 09:13:57 am
When HDN was asked if MM would redshirt at the Mississippi County Razorback Touchdown Club- He said that when he sat MM down in his office and asked him what he wanted to do MM told him that He wanted to play- But, if he wasn't ready he wanted the coaches to be honest with him and he would play when they thought he was ready.  So, IMO- if MM even remotely looks like a capable starter I think HDN will have him in there.  And I believe that MM is a capable starter- and I also believe that playing MM is a good way for HDN to get a few more people supporting him- unless MM doesn't play well- then it will be his fault for playing him too early. 
Fortunately FOR ALL OF US, HDN WON'T decide this.  Gus and Alex will.

He is on his way out, accept it and get over it.

jpsand

i AGREE THAT MITCH SHOULD REDSHIRT BUT WHAT ABOUT 2007?  NO TEAM IN THE SEC CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT AT LEAST TWO GOOD QB'S.  AND DO YOU SEE DICK GOING TO THE BENCH HIS JR. AND SR. YEAR.  TALK ABOUT A GAMER.  THAT WOULD TAKE A SPECIAL PERSON TO DO THAT.

tophawg19

dick is a good qb so i don't see mustain beating him early on if at all . also expect johnson to do much better with wood as his qb coach . we finally have someone who can coach qb's .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Boss Hogg

I didn't read all 3 pages so I don't know if this is a repeat....but....

WHAT ABOUT ROBERT JOHNSON or ALEX MORTENSEN??

Tomhog™

I see Mitch red-shirting this year.  I'm excited to see the progress Dick makes when he learns the new system.  I have a feeling that Gus will make every qb on this team look A LOT better.  I expect to see Casey start all games this year and Alex do the mop-ups.  Casey will be a good SEC qb that is only a Sophomore.  By redshirting Mitch, we'll have a great qb for the next 5 years, unless the NFL or career-ending injuries occur...

March 22, 2006, 06:52:04 pm #94 Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:42:11 pm by notshavintilnuttgo
Quote from: Boss Hogg on March 22, 2006, 12:50:46 pm
I didn't read all 3 pages so I don't know if this is a repeat....but....

WHAT ABOUT ROBERT JOHNSON or ALEX MORTENSEN??
Johnson is out of position at QB.  A REAL coach like we finally have will see that, now that The Nutt is out.

Alex is good to have as insurance.

Calling All Hogs

There are sure to be 2 fans who will watch the QB controversy with interest. LOL

http://www.Farkansas.com/