Previous topic - Next topic

Does JJ deserve Max Money?

Yes
30 (83.3%)
No
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

brichte

He dropped his 3 40 point game of the season today...where was that while he was here?

Joe Johnson 

Games Played          63
Minutes Per game     41.1
Field Goal %            .458
3-Point %               .359
Free Throw %          .789
Rebounds                4.00
Assists                    6.7
Steals                    1.35
Blocks                    .41
Turn Overs              3.30
Fouls                     2.40
Points                    20.3

hogfan13

I think so. $ucklanta would have a even worse record if they didn't

razorback44

I was at the game and I have to say, he looked like an elite player.  He had 30 going into OT, making most of those points look easy.  He put up another 10 in OT like it was nothing, the only thing he did wrong in OT was miss the game winning shot.  He missed and Pachula put back the game winner, but overall it was the JJ show all night in Atlanta.  It was a great night to be sporting the Razorback shirt in Phillips Arena.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

zwhogfan

JJ does deserve max money, he is most definitely one of the NBA's most underrated players.

3kgthog

I was flipping through an old Maxim the other day and Baron Davis said Joe Johnson was the best player in the NBA that no one knows about. I think that's pretty good coming from an All-Star that has no reason to show bias toward JJ.

Hogs4Ever

Joe is the real deal.  If he had a supporting cast, Atlanta would be contenders.

hogtheball

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on March 23, 2006, 09:21:07 am
Joe is the real deal.  If he had a supporting cast, Atlanta would be contenders.

Or, if he'd stayed in Pheonix (who matched Atlanta's money) he'd already be a contender.  JJ wanted to be "the man" more than he wanted to be on a great team.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.