Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm boycotting watching razorback games

Started by The OTR, October 20, 2017, 12:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 20, 2017, 12:28:27 pm
Until we win a conference game or until CBB is gone.

Not going to watch Gus come up here with that dumb ### visor and beat us up and embarrass us again.

That's it.

Well.... think on this.....   nobody gives a rat's azz what you do or don't do, nobody.....at all...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: DLUXHOG on October 21, 2017, 03:52:50 pm
Well.... think on this.....   nobody gives a rat's azz what you do or don't do, nobody.....at all...

But a few posters will obsess over what is said and use altered gutter language to display their intellect.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

logic

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 20, 2017, 01:20:54 pm
I'm a fair weather fan.  No doubt.

Four and a half years is my limit.  Nothing personal against the players. This one is about the coach.
Most of us are fair weather fans.  It is no fun attending games and supporting teams that seldom win.

logic

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 20, 2017, 05:50:17 pm
Fans are the reason programs exist.  I think their importance is far undervalued. 

Fans are the customers--without customers there is no supplier.
The AD and administration are not concerned over the negative opinion and actions of an individual fan.  However, when 10,000 or more fans stop purchasing, tickets and going to the games, that gets their attention big time.

hog911

Quote from: hobhog on October 20, 2017, 09:24:33 pm
But if you never go to games or have never bought season tickets in first place how does that work?
From 1995 to 2012 I only missed two home games (great excuses for both misses) and went to many,many, away games as well! Changes only occurs when the fans "say enough" and not only stop attending games, but stop donating as well! We can be great, I know it and have a vision and a plan for Arkansas to be great, but  it takes a full commentment by the fans and faith! Sorry I came across as a jerk but I really and truly believe it can take place!

hookshog

hobhog

Showing up in force and leaving at half like last night sends best message. That's what he sees/hears, not internet posts on forums from people who mostly dont go or give anyway.