Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have we overestimated demand for club seats?

Started by PorkRyan, June 09, 2017, 09:59:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRyan

Tickets are available to the general public.  Looks like about 200 South Outdoor club seats are now available.  That has never happened since we added the club seating.  With the North End Zone opening in 2018, have we overestimated demand or simply overpriced the seats?  As someone who used to have SOC seats, I think we have overpriced them.  $100 seemed about right.  Right now it would cost me a little over $4000 for 4 seats to watch 6 games.  That is not a very good value and it seems many Razorback fans feel the same way.  The next question is will the North end zone seats be priced the same as the SOC and did we use that pricing in our analysis to pay for the renovation?  If we cannot sellout the South Club at $140 a ticket how are we going to sell much in the North club? 

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRyan on June 09, 2017, 09:59:39 am
Tickets are available to the general public.  Looks like about 200 South Outdoor club seats are now available.  That has never happened since we added the club seating.  With the North End Zone opening in 2018, have we overestimated demand or simply overpriced the seats?  As someone who used to have SOC seats, I think we have overpriced them.  $100 seemed about right.  Right now it would cost me a little over $4000 for 4 seats to watch 6 games.  That is not a very good value and it seems many Razorback fans feel the same way.  The next question is will the North end zone seats be priced the same as the SOC and did we use that pricing in our analysis to pay for the renovation?  If we cannot sellout the South Club at $140 a ticket how are we going to sell much in the North club? 

You don't want to spend $667/game to watch a 7 win team?  What's wrong with you?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Side effect of blowing a possible 9 win season and ending on a 2 game losing skid where you blew double digit leads each time. If we finished strong everything would be bought up already. It shouldn't be a problem though, because as they say "winning solves everything".
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RazorWest

not a great home schedule this year combined with tempered expectations. 

Al Boarland

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on June 09, 2017, 10:06:23 am
It shouldn't be a problem though, because as they say "winning solves everything".

That could be a problem.

PorkRyan

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on June 09, 2017, 10:06:23 am
Side effect of blowing a possible 9 win season and ending on a 2 game losing skid where you blew double digit leads each time. If we finished strong everything would be bought up already. It shouldn't be a problem though, because as they say "winning solves everything".

You don't think the 40% price increase factored into it?  Those seats have always been sold out even during the JLS year and Bielema's first two seasons. 

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRyan on June 09, 2017, 10:19:10 am
You don't think the 40% price increase factored into it?  Those seats have always been sold out even during the JLS year and Bielema's first two seasons. 

2012 we were coming off back-to-back double digit win seasons, and were assured that JLS was being given the keys to a Ferrari.

2013 just had new coach excitement.
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRyan

Quote from: Wildhog on June 09, 2017, 10:20:40 am
2012 we were coming off back-to-back double digit win seasons, and were assured that JLS was being given the keys to a Ferrari.

2013 just had new coach excitement.

2014 we were coming off of 3-9 and 0-8.  Still sold them out. 

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRyan on June 09, 2017, 10:23:34 am
2014 we were coming off of 3-9 and 0-8.  Still sold them out. 

There was still hope, and signs of improvement. That hope is waning.
1909/1964/1965/1977

bphi11ips

Anyone know if rice is in a coma or something?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 09, 2017, 03:03:45 pm
Probably had a levee blow out in his field

Wildhog

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 09, 2017, 03:03:45 pm

Yeah, I can't believe he hasn't chimed in with some, "Those seats aren't for you plebeians" kind of comment.

Thread just isn't complete without it.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Poker_hog

Ticket sales must be bad.  I'm a season ticket holder and have received several emails trying to get me to buy more.  Today I got one where if you gift the tickets to your dad for Father's Day  he'll get a taped recording of Bert telling him about the gift.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Wildhog

Quote from: Poker_hog on June 09, 2017, 04:11:44 pm
Ticket sales must be bad.  I'm a season ticket holder and have received several emails trying to get me to buy more.  Today I got one where if you gift the tickets to your dad for Father's Day  he'll get a taped recording of Bret telling him about the gift.

"You're a season ticket holder, and that is truly uncommon."
1909/1964/1965/1977

LZH

Quote from: Poker_hog on June 09, 2017, 04:11:44 pm
Ticket sales must be bad.  I'm a season ticket holder and have received several emails trying to get me to buy more.  Today I got one where if you gift the tickets to your dad for Father's Day  he'll get a taped recording of Bret telling him about the gift.

GIFT4DAD.

Sounds special.

WilsonHog

I was pretty excited this year to be able to improve my four seats from the top row of the South Indoor Club all the way down to row three. Life is good.

rhames

If they win it will take care of itself.

TCU is huge.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hog.goblin

I used to pay $100 AND didn't have to make a donation.

I think we are seeing the effects of:

1) disappointing finish
2) two huge price increases averaging 40% each

I actually ending up buying 2 more so I have 6, but I considered dropping them altogether.  I have a friend who committed to buying at least 2 seats to 3 games and I usually can sell a couple of tickets to the big SEC games if I have extras.

This needs to be a good year on the field

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on June 09, 2017, 03:08:49 pm
Yeah, I can't believe he hasn't chimed in with some, "Those seats aren't for you plebeians" kind of comment.

Thread just isn't complete without it.

I'm sorry, I was busy eating caviar and drinking Dom Perignon at the FedEx St Jude tournament, I say let them eat cake.......looks like a great opportunity for some wishing to get club seats before we go on a winning streak!!

bkjbearcat

Quote from: rhames on June 09, 2017, 06:36:52 pm
If they win it will take care of itself.

TCU is huge.

Don't hold your breathe. I think Jimmy Hoffa will be found before HCBB does that.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

tophawg19

Quote from: Wildhog on June 09, 2017, 10:30:44 am
There was still hope, and signs of improvement. That hope is waning.
dude Oklahoma is looking for new fans Didn't you comment that you had some OU shorts already?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ricepig on June 09, 2017, 09:48:08 pm
I'm sorry, I was busy eating caviar and drinking Dom Perignon at the FedEx St Jude tournament, I say let them eat cake.......looks like a great opportunity for some wishing to get club seats before we go on a winning streak!!
2 game win streak does not really help the fanbase get more behind the team and program.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: PorkRyan on June 09, 2017, 09:59:39 am
I have not priced other D-1 programs' football tickets but I'm sure Arkansas is in line with them. What amazes me is how many people are willing to spend their hard-earned $ on season tickets at this price level you mention. 4 seats is a reasonable number per game. So taking the $4K you mention for a season, that is just the start. How much do you spend per weekend for a Razorback game? Do you attend all 6 games or give away/sell your tickets to some? If you go for 2 nights, I imagine you spend another minimum $500 per weekend on lodging, food and gas. If you go to 4 of 6 games, that is $2K for a total of $6K per season. That requires somewhere around $10K in earnings to get the $6K after tax. Unless you literally have no other hobbies, not paying for kids' tuition, and live in a very modest home, you cannot afford that unless you making at least $100K per year. And probably not easy even at that income level.

Gohogs600

I currently have 4 indoor club seats, and have club seating for the last 5 years. It's my understanding that the new north club seating will be a slightly different ticket, as food and non alcoholic beverage will be included in the ticket price, so I anticipate a higher ticket price vs my current club seats.

Whether people will feel compelled to pay even more for that benefit is TBD. I doubt I will, as I'm happy where I'm at in south indoor. I did look into Loge Box seating, and $666 per seat per game (based on 4 seats) is simply excessive given the amenities and recent record of the team. While it was their first price point they quoted to me, I'd expect that pricing for those to drop as we get closer to the first home game in '18. I didn't realize how many of those were in the plan, and I just don't see a market to fill all of those at such a high cost on a per seat per game basis when taking our record into account over the last several years.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Gohogs600 on June 10, 2017, 10:27:51 am
I currently have 4 indoor club seats, and have club seating for the last 5 years. It's my understanding that the new north club seating will be a slightly different ticket, as food and non alcoholic beverage will be included in the ticket price, so I anticipate a higher ticket price vs my current club seats.

Whether people will feel compelled to pay even more for that benefit is TBD. I doubt I will, as I'm happy where I'm at in south indoor. I did look into Loge Box seating, and $666 per seat per game (based on 4 seats) is simply excessive given the amenities and recent record of the team. While it was their first price point they quoted to me, I'd expect that pricing for those to drop as we get closer to the first home game in '18. I didn't realize how many of those were in the plan, and I just don't see a market to fill all of those at such a high cost on a per seat per game basis when taking our record into account over the last several years.
$666 per seat per game? Wow. That is similar cost to courtside seat at a NBA game. I think 2nd row courtside at Memphis Grizzlies is less than that.

Gohogs600

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 10, 2017, 10:42:41 am
$666 per seat per game? Wow. That is similar cost to courtside seat at a NBA game. I think 2nd row courtside at Memphis Grizzlies is less than that.

Just to be clear... that's not the price for the regular club seats in that section. I don't even think they have pricing for those yet. The $666 per seat per game was for a 4 seat loge box ($16k for the season).... so, not a basic seat, but not a full suite either. Perhaps they are just opening extreme, which they have historically had a tendency to do...

ricepig

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 10, 2017, 10:19:49 am
I have not priced other D-1 programs' football tickets but I'm sure Arkansas is in line with them. What amazes me is how many people are willing to spend their hard-earned $ on season tickets at this price level you mention. 4 seats is a reasonable number per game. So taking the $4K you mention for a season, that is just the start. How much do you spend per weekend for a Razorback game? Do you attend all 6 games or give away/sell your tickets to some? If you go for 2 nights, I imagine you spend another minimum $500 per weekend on lodging, food and gas. If you go to 4 of 6 games, that is $2K for a total of $6K per season. That requires somewhere around $10K in earnings to get the $6K after tax. Unless you literally have no other hobbies, not paying for kids' tuition, and live in a very modest home, you cannot afford that unless you making at least $100K per year. And probably not easy even at that income level.

People spend their discretionary for various extra curricular activities, everyone has their own situation. I had employees that worked for me that would spend $5000+ on deer hunting leases and every little extra gimmick. There's a lot more disposable income, especially in NWA, than you realize.

ricepig

Quote from: Gohogs600 on June 10, 2017, 10:54:37 am
Just to be clear... that's not the price for the regular club seats in that section. I don't even think they have pricing for those yet. The $666 per seat per game was for a 4 seat loge box ($16k for the season).... so, not a basic seat, but not a full suite either. Perhaps they are just opening extreme, which they have historically had a tendency to do...

Correct, they'll figure out the market for them and the club seats throughout the stadium and adjust as needed, up or down.

Gohogs600

Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2017, 10:59:59 am
Correct, they'll figure out the market for them and the club seats throughout the stadium and adjust as needed, up or down.

I've got a strong gut feeling the direction will be down long before they ever go up :)

Oklahawg

Quote from: Gohogs600 on June 10, 2017, 11:02:17 am
I've got a strong gut feeling the direction will be down long before they ever go up :)

The bean counters had this figured out long before they turned dirt on the expansion. This was set up to be filled quickly. Short of another harleygate issue they will be full.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Remember that there was a lengthy waiting list for the west side suites when this was announced. They booted people of out of some east side suites to make that new concourse mega-suite, or whatever the hell it is...but they did it knowing that most of those folks will move to the NEZ and the new folks were getting tired of not spending big bucks on penthouse accommodations.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ricepig

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 10, 2017, 12:18:01 pm
Remember that there was a lengthy waiting list for the west side suites when this was announced. They booted people of out of some east side suites to make that new concourse mega-suite, or whatever the hell it is...but they did it knowing that most of those folks will move to the NEZ and the new folks were getting tired of not spending big bucks on penthouse accommodations.

They're removing 300 seats in the EOC, or that was the number with 10 Founder's Suites, I'm not sure what the final number is on those, or if it's been determined. They'll sell, one way or another, is my guess.

Gohogs600

Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2017, 12:32:15 pm
They're removing 300 seats in the EOC, or that was the number with 10 Founder's Suites, I'm not sure what the final number is on those, or if it's been determined. They'll sell, one way or another, is my guess.

I don't disagree with that at all. I agree it will be 100% full from the first game. I just believe it won't be done with their first shot on pricing. I think it will take some wheeling & dealing to get to 100% occupancy for the '18 season, unless we somehow manage to stun the world with our play this year. The better home schedule in '18 doesn't hurt either.

ricepig

Quote from: Gohogs600 on June 10, 2017, 12:53:33 pm
I don't disagree with that at all. I agree it will be 100% full from the first game. I just believe it won't be done with their first shot on pricing. I think it will take some wheeling & dealing to get to 100% occupancy for the '18 season, unless we somehow manage to stun the world with our play this year. The better home schedule in '18 doesn't hurt either.

The numbers changed on the suites, having the existing suite owners pay a refurbishing fee, and the number of Founder's suites. I believe it has something to do with that old axiom of supply and demand??

hogfanmd

I'm not sure how much they will cut the prices.  I'm in the east outdoor club and have 4 seats.   There was a single seat that I really didn't need but offered to buy at a discount if they could not sell it.    They kindly said no way and it was empty the entire season except when my kids used it for extra room or one of our friends came by to visit. 
I think they won't have too much issue getting north end zone full.    If there are any vacant seats in south end zone long term they will just convert them
To suites or something like the east outdoor club.   
I think the "casual" ticket holder will come and go but if you donate year after year you go to the back of the line if you ever skip.   If I decide to skip a year it would have to be a permanent decision
Most schools with loge boxes , even smaller schools, try to make you commit to 5 year lease or they up the price.  UA is only requiring a 1 yr commit with guarantee to be able to renew.   I think that is the carrot they are offering

ricepig

Quote from: hogfanmd on June 10, 2017, 01:41:02 pm
I'm not sure how much they will cut the prices.  I'm in the east outdoor club and have 4 seats.   There was a single seat that I really didn't need but offered to buy at a discount if they could not sell it.    They kindly said no way and it was empty the entire season except when my kids used it for extra room or one of our friends came by to visit. 
I think they won't have too much issue getting north end zone full.    If there are any vacant seats in south end zone long term they will just convert them
To suites or something like the east outdoor club.   
I think the "casual" ticket holder will come and go but if you donate year after year you go to the back of the line if you ever skip.   If I decide to skip a year it would have to be a permanent decision
Most schools with loge boxes , even smaller schools, try to make you commit to 5 year lease or they up the price.  UA is only requiring a 1 yr commit with guarantee to be able to renew.   I think that is the carrot they are offering

I think Baylor wanted a $40,000 donation for Loge seating when they built their new stadium a few years ago. I believe their yearly prices were comparable to ours.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ricepig on June 10, 2017, 10:58:21 am
People spend their discretionary for various extra curricular activities, everyone has their own situation. I had employees that worked for me that would spend $5000+ on deer hunting leases and every little extra gimmick. There's a lot more disposable income, especially in NWA, than you realize.
Pal, I am not talking about disposable income. I am talking about income...period. What level of gross income do you need to afford to spend $6000 every year on 4 football season tickets? As I said, I think it has to be very close to 6 figure income minimum. Otherwise, unless you are single, you have so many obligations that you can't afford to spend $6K per year in after tax dollars on 6 football games.

ricepig

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 10, 2017, 05:34:51 pm
Pal, I am not talking about disposable income. I am talking about income...period. What level of gross income do you need to afford to spend $6000 every year on 4 football season tickets? As I said, I think it has to be very close to 6 figure income minimum. Otherwise, unless you are single, you have so many obligations that you can't afford to spend $6K per year in after tax dollars on 6 football games.

Pal, I'm talking about people making choices to spend their disposable income in   how ever they choose. I've been in business for years, what one person/family does with $100,000, another can do it with $60,000. You can't just say it takes $100,000 in income to be a club level season ticket holder. Some are single, some are retired, some have families, but I guarantee you, they all don't fit in your cookie cutter numbers.

Oklahawg

There are prominent posters on HV who consider their ticket purchases their vacation. That is their golf, their poker night, their snow skiing. In short, their one indulgence in life is UA tickets. That makes affording luxury tickets much more doable.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 10, 2017, 10:19:49 am

k.c.hawg

June 11, 2017, 07:37:01 am #42 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:11:26 am by k.c.hawg
It always amuses me when someone questions other peoples ability to pay for the things they enjoy in life. How the hell could someone spend that much money, on that? It doesn't make sense, you would have to at least make $ XXX to do that. Why would anyone do that??

I've got a brother in law that would call a $55 football ticket ridiculous. Probably thinks I've blown my retirement being a season ticket holder for 2 professional sports and at times Razorback football and basketball with associated trips, hotels and tailgating. In the 50 years I have had this great brother in law in my life, he has had no less than 10 of the finest bass fishing rigs available to mankind. Never got a new boat with out getting the most decked out matching truck to pull it with. There has never been a new rod, reel, locator come out that he wanted for.

I doubt there are many people that chose club seating and as a result their families suffer hardships, their retirements are in jeopardy or at any point they will regret their past transgression. Now their tight wad accountant that has every penny they every made, might sit at home every night losing sleep over how foolish they are. Their broker might be pissed he isn't squeezing another $100 a month out of them for a round of golf and a $30 cigar.

It would never cross my mind to question why someone would spend $1000-$1500 a weekend for 6 times a year to do football weekends in Fayetteville. When I grew up and lived in Southeast Arkansas, the trip to Fayetteville was a part of our family tradition. I was raised on it, my children were raised on it. It got my children on a college campus every football weekend throughout their childhoods to see what awaited them in their next stop in life. We still talk about specific game trips from over the years. The two that still live in Arkansas have followed in the tradition. I never have and questioned or regretted a penny I spent on football trips.

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

hog.goblin

Quote from: k.c.hawg on June 11, 2017, 07:37:01 am
It always amuses me when someone questions other peoples ability to pay for the things they enjoy in life. How the hell could someone spend that much money, on that? It doesn't make sense, you would have to at least make $ XXX to do that. Why would anyone do that??

I've got a brother in law that would call a $55 football ticket ridiculous. Probably thinks I've blown my retirement being a season ticket holder for 2 professional sports and at times Razorback football and basketball with associated trips, hotels and tailgating. In the 50 years I have had this great brother in law in my life, he has had no less than 10 of the finest bass fishing rigs available to mankind. Never got a new boat with out getting the most decked out matching truck to pull it with. There has never been a new rod, reel, locator come out that he wanted for.

I doubt there are many people that chose club seating and as a result their families suffer hardships, their retirements are in jeopardy or at any point they will regret their past transgression. Now their tight wad accountant that has every penny they every made, might sit at home every night losing sleep over how foolish they are. Their broker might be pissed he isn't squeezing another $100 a month out of them for a round of golf and a $30 cigar.

It would never cross my mind to question why someone would spend $1000-$1500 a weekend for 6 times a year to do football weekends in Fayetteville. When I grew up and lived in Southeast Arkansas, the trip to Fayetteville was a part of our family tradition. I was raised on it, my children were raised on it. It got my children on a college campus every football weekend throughout their childhoods to see what awaited them in their next stop in life. We still talk about specific game trips from over the years. The two that still live in Arkansas have followed in the tradition. I never have and questioned or regretted a penny I spent on football trips.

Good perspective.  Well, except for the tight wad accountant part.  This tight wad accountant has had 4 season tickets since they opened the south outdoor club and I went to 6 seats for this fall.

It does mean that I make some sacrifices.  For example, I forgo season tickets to basketball and baseball.

ricepig

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 11, 2017, 08:17:08 am
Good perspective.  Well, except for the tight wad accountant part.  This tight wad accountant has had 4 season tickets since they opened the south outdoor club and I went to 6 seats for this fall.

It does mean that I make some sacrifices.  For example, I forgo season tickets to basketball and baseball.

Would you consider a .03-.04% drop in sales, with 3 months before first use, a disaster, as some have decried?

k.c.hawg

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 11, 2017, 08:17:08 am

Exactly. Who would ever think that someone could have some balance in managing finances and live the life they hoped for without putting their families future in jeopardy. I understand the OP's question and the debate. I don't understand trying to scrutinize the people that pay it and insinuate they have to be committing financial suicide. The market will correct itself if and when the time comes. Basketball prices have been flat for a long time and now cheaper seats are backing up. Football has never really had to do that but obviously the administration is not adverse to doing it when demand bottoms out.

I've been a season ticket holder for NFL and MLB since 93 when I moved here. They roll prices back every time demand drops. I pay less for my NFL tickets, same seats, then I did in the late 90's.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

PorkRyan

Quote from: ricepig on June 11, 2017, 08:23:07 am
Would you consider a .03-.04% drop in sales, with 3 months before first use, a disaster, as some have decried?

A .03% decrease would be 1/3000 not renewing.  Last year the SOC was sold out, this year there are 150-200 available seats.  Whoever is giving you that info is feeding you false information.  150-200 seats is far from a disaster.  The potential disaster is in 2018 when we open up thousands of clubs seats for sale.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRyan on June 11, 2017, 09:52:54 am
A .03% decrease would be 1/3000 not renewing.  Last year the SOC was sold out, this year there are 150-200 available seats.  Whoever is giving you that info is feeding you false information.  150-200 seats is far from a disaster.  The potential disaster is in 2018 when we open up thousands of clubs seats for sale.
Pork, get off that Greenwood math, lol. There are 149 empty seats, divide that by the 3960 seats in the SOC. That equals .037, so your call for disaster is way too soon. Also, they've never sold out every seat in the SOC, there were 10 or so last year, all singles spread out.

ricepig

Anyway, 3.7% isn't the end of the story, we've averaged selling 98% of our club seats since 2006? The NEZ will have food and non-alcoholic beverages built into their ticket prices, they may have to lower or change the SEZ after that.

PorkRyan

Quote from: ricepig on June 11, 2017, 10:00:58 am
Pork, get off that Greenwood math, lol. There are 149 empty seats, divide that by the 3960 seats in the SOC. That equals .037, so your call for disaster is way too soon. Also, they've never sold out every seat in the SOC, there were 10 or so last year, all singles spread out.

Ft Smith math, thank you.  And always remember to multiply by 100 to get the %.