Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow.........

Started by GolfNut57, May 10, 2018, 10:51:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

So was that one fugly shirt Mickelson wore today?  ???
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

GolfNut57

Well based on the score Mickelson shot while wearing it, 79, it was either not that comfortable or not suited for playing golf in.  ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on May 11, 2018, 08:54:35 am
Well based on the score Mickelson shot while wearing it, 79, it was either not that comfortable or not suited for playing golf in.  ;)

He's shot the same score in traditional golf shirts.

So....      now what?

userpick

You golf hipsters(looking at you DD), tell me what he's wearing. Back in my day, we had to wear the Adidas Clima-Cool. And it was badass.

Dillar Dog

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

userpick

Quote from: Dillar Dog on May 11, 2018, 09:54:18 am
You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm also fairly certain that's the first time i've ever used that word in my lifetime.

Dillar Dog

I just quoted a movie line.

userpick

Quote from: Dillar Dog on May 11, 2018, 10:09:11 am
I just quoted a movie line.

I don't watch movies. My brother most likely knows that line though.

EastexHawg

Of course it's not the shirt's fault.  That said, I would never play in the one he wore yesterday again.  He can afford to take one out of the rotation.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: userpick on May 11, 2018, 09:45:12 am
Back in my day, we had to wear the Adidas Clima-Cool. And it was badass.

I still wear those.  When I'm not playing in my tank top.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Dillar Dog on May 11, 2018, 09:28:42 am
He's shot the same score in traditional golf shirts.

So....      now what?

Getting to be over the hill? Readying himself for the Champions tour?  ???