Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We get to talk about golf this weekend!

Started by Wildhog, April 30, 2018, 02:56:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Wildhog on May 08, 2018, 10:04:00 am
Cosmo was around there too at some point.

Yeah, he and I have talked about that.  He's a few years older than those other two though.  Plus, clutch and onebadrubi are fine upstanding young men.  They wouldn't have had anything to do with riff-raff like cosmo.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 08, 2018, 09:59:45 am
It's funny you got onebadrubi and clutch mixed up.  They grew up on the same street in Sherwood back in the '90s!  (same street where I lived too.)

Exactly what I was thinking!   Makes a small world even smaller! 

Upstanding?  I'll Take that!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 08, 2018, 10:07:29 am
Yeah, he and I have talked about that.  He's a few years older than those other two though.  Plus, clutch and onebadrubi are fine upstanding young men.  They wouldn't have had anything to do with riff-raff like cosmo.

What's the age difference? 

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 08, 2018, 11:11:24 am
Exactly what I was thinking!   Makes a small world even smaller! 

Upstanding?  I'll Take that!

I think he meant you were still standing......

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on May 08, 2018, 11:29:01 am
I think he meant you were still standing......

After Saturday night that's still an accomplishment on Tuesday.  Don't ever let the drunk make the margs

Jackrabbit Hog

I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: clutch on May 08, 2018, 08:32:21 am
That was me

Hey Clutch. I do remember you being one of the foursome now that you mentioned it. I also remember Roctavious playing with us that day too. But I was thinking BadRubi was our fourth. Whatever his screen name is/was I remember he was almost deaf.

So have you played Sage lately? If so what kind of shape is it in?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 08, 2018, 09:59:45 am
It's funny you got onebadrubi and clutch mixed up.  They grew up on the same street in Sherwood back in the '90s!  (same street where I lived too.)

I moved to Sherwood in 91. What street you talking about Willis?  :)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

cosmodrum

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 08, 2018, 11:12:20 am
What's the age difference? 

My old ass is pushing 40. Will be 39 in June. Sorry if typos - graduated from Sylvan Hills
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: cosmodrum on May 08, 2018, 02:14:10 pm
My old ass is pushing 40. Will be 39 in June. Sorry if typos - graduated from Sylvan Hills
I told them late 30s.  Them two are young 'uns. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on May 08, 2018, 02:08:09 pm
I moved to Sherwood in 91. What street you talking about Willis?  :)

Coolhurst Ave.  Just off of Wildwood.

onebadrubi

Quote from: cosmodrum on May 08, 2018, 02:14:10 pm

It's ok, NLR didn't do me any better. 

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 08, 2018, 02:18:49 pm
Coolhurst Ave.  Just off of Wildwood.

Yeah I am familiar with that area......That is where most of the OLD money lives in Sherwood.

clutch

Quote from: GolfNut57 on May 08, 2018, 02:06:15 pm
Hey Clutch. I do remember you being one of the foursome now that you mentioned it. I also remember Roctavious playing with us that day too. But I was thinking BadRubi was our fourth. Whatever his screen name is/was I remember he was almost deaf.

So have you played Sage lately? If so what kind of shape is it in?

The 4th was Pulled Pork.

Haven't gotten out there yet this year. Been busy with work, and the one free weekend I did have I went to Village Creek. Going soon though. Drove by it a couple times and it looks good. Played it late fall and it was really good. They got rid of the bent greens a few years ago. Don't remember what they put down, but they are really nice. I always liked Sage's bent greens, but they caught that fungus about every other year that messed them up for the season, plus they were hammered with ball marks that didn't get repaired. Their Zoysia fairways are always in good shape.

onebadrubi

Quote from: GolfNut57 on May 08, 2018, 09:52:47 pm
Yeah I am familiar with that area......That is where most of the OLD money lives in Sherwood.

No way.  Drive around the area.  Lol

cosmodrum

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 09, 2018, 08:56:21 am
No way.  Drive around the area.  Lol

People that would have money in Sherwood just lived in North Hills lol
Go away, batin'

onebadrubi

Quote from: cosmodrum on May 09, 2018, 11:13:32 am

People that would have money in Sherwood just lived in North Hills lol

Yup!  Wildwood side of country club definitely not old, new, or any money.  That's why jackrabbit said see you guys.  He was moving on up in the world making that bank