Less Than 24 Hours Left

Started by RazorbackAlways, September 22, 2017, 06:59:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbackAlways

Win or lose, I want Bielema gone.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 22, 2017, 06:59:01 pm

I'm waiting to see how the rest of the season plays out before I say whether or not I would like to see Coach B go. Right now I'm OK with him being here I just want us to look like a better team.

Silver Hog

RazorbackAlways

Arkansas Fan

pigroots

I want CBB to succeed because I want Arkansas to win. He has brought respect back to the program now we just need wins. To root for his failure is to root for Arkansas to fail. I'm not going there. I have followed this program for 48 of my 55 years through good and bad. We ran off one of the most successful coaches we've ever had because he didn't win "pretty enough."(Hatfield)... Petrino was the kind of X and O's guy it takes to be successful but disgraced the program. I like what CBB has brought to the program and would love to see him succeed. He has the kind of demeanor that he could lead this program for 20+ years and be  a beloved figure. We just need wins. I hope they get em! Go Hogs

southeasthog

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 22, 2017, 06:59:01 pm
In other words, "I think we will win so won't have anything to complain about for a day or two so I gotta get out in front now."