Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 08:23:12 pm

Muskogee

Started by HamSammich, September 09, 2017, 09:20:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamSammich

Am I still a troll for warning people for weeks we might lose to TCU??? Am I still the troll you called me for predicting a 53-34 TCU win on the prediction thread when you got triggered? Just curious????

We will beat tamu and Bama.... the rest hell if I know. I know I'm such a big bad troll. I'm sorry man.

Arkansas Fan

No one cares. Shut up.

phadedhawg

Is a person who doesn't know how to use messages to have a one on one discussion considered a troll?  Just curious...asking for a friend

Wildhog

Quote from: HamSammich on September 09, 2017, 09:20:46 pm
Am I still a troll for warning people for weeks we might lose to TCU??? Am I still the troll you called me for predicting a 53-34 TCU win on the prediction thread when you got triggered? Just curious????

We will beat tamu and Bama.... the rest hell if I know. I know I'm such a big bad troll. I'm sorry man.

Jesus dude, will you stop?  No one cares.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Sho Nuff

No, that is not the reason you are a troll.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

The OTR

I'm not going to speak for Muskogee but I will go ahead and speak for the proletariat...

The answer is yes but not due to your Nostradamus like prediction.  It is for trying to convince us that we will beat a & m and Alabama. 

Hate to be this way but you asked. 

Pillow head - voice of the proletariat

thebignasty

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 09, 2017, 09:50:46 pm
I'm not going to speak for Muskogee but I will go ahead and speak for the proletariat...

The answer is yes but not due to your Nostradamus like prediction.  It is for trying to convince us that we will beat a & m and Alabama. 

Hate to be this way but you asked. 

Pillow head - voice of the proletariat

mmqb is melting down but looks like ole pillahead still isn't welcome.

The OTR

Quote from: thebignasty on September 09, 2017, 09:53:07 pm
mmqb is melting down but looks like ole pillahead still isn't welcome.

Throwing around a word like proletariat twice in one post is a death sentence.

thebignasty

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 09, 2017, 09:57:47 pm
Throwing around a word like proletariat twice is one post is a death sentence.

The bourgeois mods fear you.  Trying to stamp out revolution.