Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blake Johnson

Started by RebelW, July 28, 2017, 05:40:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

I feel pretty good about every position on our team....... Other than punter. I know in High School the kid could boom it. Has anyone hear or seen how well he is punting the ball?

RyeHogFan

Seems like I remember him being in Bielema's doghouse to the point of not being a part of the team for a little while, but I could be mistaken

bennyl08

Quote from: RebelW on July 28, 2017, 05:40:52 pm
I feel pretty good about every position on our team....... Other than punter. I know in High School the kid could boom it. Has anyone hear or seen how well he is punting the ball?

Well, last year in real game action, he punted twice, a 46 and a 48 yarder, both were fair caught and one went inside the 20.

We'll see how he handles a larger volume and if he can be consistent, but in terms of can he keep up the stellar tradition of punters we've had, he certainly has the physical ability.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

He will be fine as long as he keeps his head on right. Im more concerned about field goal protection and kick returners
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

247Hog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 28, 2017, 06:32:20 pm
He will be fine as long as he keeps his head on right. Im more concerned about field goal protection and  kick returners
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

clutch

I think we should just score every possession and not need a punter.

daBoar

I'd like to adopt the strategy of having four downs to make a first down, rather than 3.    On the other hand, you gotta have better than the worst rushing defense in the NCAA to make this effective.