Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tretola Shot in Ankle and Leg

Started by Scott Marshall, July 23, 2017, 04:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nchogg

I hate seeing Tretola being cut. He is a grown man, he made some bad decisions and only he can correct his life style. He will play for another team be he has to get his act together.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

bennyl08

Quote from: hawganatic on July 25, 2017, 07:02:33 am
So having a job and paying your own way precludes somebody from enjoying their life, the way they want to enjoy it?

Dealing drugs is a bad life decision.
Doing drugs is a bad life decision.
Not taking care of your kids is a bad life decision.
Hopping from job to job with no effort into buiding a career is a bad life decision.

Going out with your friends on a Saturday night and having drinks IS NOT a bad life decision.  Besides your father was wrong.  I've been out at 2 AM many times in my life, and there was plenty good that came out of it...

Alcohol is a drug... Unless you are out drinking shots of water or something, drinking with your friends is no worse a life decision than eating a brownie with your friends. And statistically, you'd be better off with the brownie.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

DeltaBoy

Sad to hear he got hurt and 24 hours cut by his team!.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kodiakisland

Quote from: daprospecta on July 23, 2017, 06:45:00 pm
So it's not possible he was just hanging out and was in the wrong place at the wrong time?  Why does it have to be he was into it with someone?

That's always possible.  The later at night and the fewer the people, the less possible.  Sometime you put yourself in a situation that increases the odds of being caught up in something outside your control.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/