Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Opening Day 3

Started by Huds_HawgTide, July 10, 2015, 09:43:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

The Recruiting Guy

hogfan14

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

Huds_HawgTide

Holy wow number 3 and number 6 DTS nd top 20 players wanna visit
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Pig in the Pokey

Dexter Lawrence is the #1 DT. He is a freaking beast. Lots of family pushing him to come here.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jgphillips3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 10, 2015, 07:40:52 pm
Dexter Lawrence is the #1 DT. He is a freaking beast. Lots of family pushing him to come here.

Yes.  Just yes!

redeye

I love updates that involve two 5* DT's.  This is probably the first we've ever had, but it had to happen eventually.  The future for our DL is looking incredible and very well may rival our OL.

TheRazorback500

The North LA media down here think highly of Rashard Lawrence, whose alma mater, Neville, won the 4A state title last year.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Huds_HawgTide

This could be the best D line haul we have ever gotten and its not even the biggest need
tommy boy

scruf

Recruiting is really picking up after going 7-6. Imagine what will happen if we go 9-4 or 10-3 this year and make a push in the West.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: scruf on July 12, 2015, 01:56:57 pm
Recruiting is really picking up after going 7-6. Imagine what will happen if we go 9-4 or 10-3 this year and make a push in the West.
Top 10 with #1-type classes at Dline, Oline, TE, and RB year in and year out!!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BigPapaHawg

This is awesome news!!!! Thanks!!!!
WOO PIG