Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The opening day 1

Started by Huds_HawgTide, July 08, 2015, 02:21:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

redeye

Receiver target Tyrie Cleveland has a 147.96 SPARQ. Wow!

Linebacker Jeffrey McCulloch has a 138.30.

For the sake of reference, Tenpenny had a 132.39 and finished 3rd in 2012.  Derrick Henry finished first with 141.87.

Huds_HawgTide

good eye...that lists shows white only running the 40 and the power toss so far...his is prob gonna be 130+
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

also isnt crockett suppose to be there?
tommy boy

redeye

Yea, White's 4.49 40 is impressive.

Not sure about Crockett.  Agim is the only Arkansas player I can confirm, but I know we have others.

The Recruiting Guy

Damarea is not here.

Posted several other updates. Hope to have more tonight.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jul/08/day-i-opening/

Huds_HawgTide

Richard, what was devin whites final sparq rating?
tommy boy

hawgwild child

bulldog04

That should get you excited about White

ricepig

Quote from: bulldog04 on July 08, 2015, 06:20:04 pm
That should get you excited about White

I'll get excited when he signs, but it does appear we are in the running.

ZERO

QuoteRunning back Devin White said he'll release a top 10 soon and Arkansas will definitely be on the list without a doubt. He likes his relationship with running backs coach Jemal Singleton and receivers coach Michael Smith.

He said Smith is the best recruiting coach he has. His comment about Smith- "I'll go call him and talk to him before I call any other coach."

For what it's worth.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

ZERO

McTelvin Agim posted a score of 102, it says.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

lefty08

I'm not sure how sparq rating equates to pure football ability. Didn't e guy from little rock win that rating competition last year and then got zero major offers?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Huds_HawgTide

That guy, is tyler phillips and walked on
tommy boy

lefty08

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on July 08, 2015, 06:42:34 pm
That guy, is tyler phillips and walked on

Couldn't remember his name and I wasn't aware he walked on. Still, me opinion remains the same
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

WaltonCollege

Rich any O-Linemen there that the Hogs are high on or vice-versa? Thanks again

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: redeye on July 08, 2015, 02:28:56 pm
Receiver target Tyrie Cleveland has a 147.96 SPARQ. Wow!

Linebacker Jeffrey McCulloch has a 138.30.

For the sake of reference, Tenpenny had a 132.39 and finished 3rd in 2012.  Derrick Henry finished first with 141.87.
mcCulloch's pro-shuttle 4.0  jesus. And Cleveland is a freaking thoroughbred. 41 in vert and 4.32 speed. Sickness. Both Arkansas targets.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogInFlorida

Something seems fishy. I think scores are being slightly inflated this year. Waaaaaaay more 4.3s and 40+ verts than years past. That kind of deviation doesn't happen.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: HogInFlorida on July 08, 2015, 09:29:53 pm
Something seems fishy. I think scores are being slightly inflated this year. Waaaaaaay more 4.3s and 40+ verts than years past. That kind of deviation doesn't happen.
Pundits across the nation have said for a few years that the 2016 class was going to be one of the deepest and most talented classes in years. Just looks to me like what they said was true.

Look at some of the freaks that are attending! Devin White ran a sub 4.5 at 260 pounds! That DT from Texas that's like 360lbs and looks like the hulk?? I'm not surprised to see those numbers coming outta these kids.

sowmonella

Kids are just getting bigger, stronger and faster.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

The Recruiting Guy

ZERO

Quote from: sowmonella on July 08, 2015, 09:54:52 pm
Kids are just getting bigger, stronger and faster.

Tyson chicken, man!

redeye

Gotta like that White is hanging out with Agim.  I noticed he re-tweeted something by Agim a while back.

I thought Jack Anderson had visited Arkansas in the past.  No?

This is Eric Cuffee's twitter post announcing his top-11:

It's interesting that he starts out with 3 money images, and then mentions Ole Miss first, also using 3 images, while everyone else receives 2.  I don't usually make much out of this stuff, but when it's more coincidence favoring Ole Miss with money involved, well...

duckman

Quote from: redeye on July 09, 2015, 12:56:48 am
Gotta like that White is hanging out with Agim.  I noticed he re-tweeted something by Agim a while back.

I thought Jack Anderson had visited Arkansas in the past.  No?

This is Eric Cuffee's twitter post announcing his top-11:

It's interesting that he starts out with 3 money images, and then mentions Ole Miss first, also using 3 images, while everyone else receives 2.  I don't usually make much out of this stuff, but when it's more coincidence favoring Ole Miss with money involved, well...

Could also be that Ole Miss no longer has a mascot, hard to find a pic of a Rebel Brown Bear, and the Rebel flag would be considered politically incorrect these days...

ARtillahog

Quote from: lefty08 on July 08, 2015, 07:33:35 pm
Couldn't remember his name and I wasn't aware he walked on. Still, me opinion remains the same
He had the highest in the country at one point and will most likely play on special teams this fall. But history has shown the past few winners have been athletes with a massive amount of offers.

lefty08

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 09, 2015, 06:55:27 am
He had the highest in the country at one point and will most likely play on special teams this fall. But history has shown the past few winners have been athletes with a massive amount of offers.

I just don't think it equates much. Kind of like a super fast guy isn't always a great WR and a huge muscled up guy isn't always a great DT