Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Star Ratings

Started by RebelW, July 05, 2015, 01:10:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

Out 247 composite, Hawgs Illustrated, ESPN Recruiting.. etc. which do yall think is the most accurate?

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Ā 

HoggusMaximus

HOGINTENNESSEE

I like the composite as it is considering everyone rating on the major recruiting websites

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: RebelW on July 05, 2015, 01:10:02 pm
Out 247 composite, Hawgs Illustrated, ESPN Recruiting.. etc. which do yall think is the most accurate?

The service that reevaluates a player's performance 2, 3, and 4 years after they've been in college. Any evaluation prior to that is pointless.

redeye

I also trust our coaches more then any service.  Having said that, I think most of us would agree with HOGINTENNESSEE on 247's composite service.  Frankly, I don't think any of the individual services are all that impressive by themselves and so the best thing is a compilation.  I also trust Richard's opinion, when he's bold enough to offer one.

Hoggish1

Question irrelevant...  Try again.

duckman

They all base their ratings on what will sell the most subscriptions, it's crap.  I'm good with whatever CBB does.  This staff knows talent, but better than that they know how to develop that talent.  I truly think with this staff the recruiting rankings mean very little.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Man if I had a nickle for each thread with the same title and context almost word for word it would pay off my house...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Huds_HawgTide

the one thing reliable on each service is their top 100...they all pretty much have the same ppl in a different order...if u get a rival top 100 he is prob top 100 in the other 3 as well...and prob a great prospect its when you get to the lower four stars to 3 stars that they really change the team rankings but the players are so close...the high 3 stars are usually as deserving as most 4 stars but you get penalized for having just as good a player with just as good of offers cause they dont want to rank too many as 4s
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"