Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB options

Started by PorkSoda, July 02, 2015, 03:37:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

There is more to being a quality RB than size alone. Guess we have all forgotten Fred Talley and Michael Smith....
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Wildhog

Quote from: lefty08 on July 07, 2015, 07:42:57 pm
There is more to being a quality RB than size alone. Guess we have all forgotten Fred Talley and Michael Smith....

And have also apparently forgotten that Michael Smith had trouble staying healthy.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

lefty08

Quote from: Wildhog on July 07, 2015, 07:45:22 pm
And have also apparently forgotten that Michael Smith had trouble staying healthy.

So did cobbs, Madre hill, Juan day, etc.......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Wildhog

Quote from: lefty08 on July 07, 2015, 07:48:23 pm
So did cobbs, Madre hill, Juan day, etc.......

Your point?
1909/1964/1965/1977

Oklahawg

You guys would screw up a complimentary penthouse suite on a cruise ship populated with hookers and ladies addicted to sex.

Can we have ONE recruiting forum thread not get derailed?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

secneahog

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 07, 2015, 08:35:27 pm
You guys would screw up a complimentary penthouse suite on a cruise ship populated with hookers and ladies addicted to sex.

Haha.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

duckman

You know better than that....

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Pork Twain

Quote from: Wildhog on July 07, 2015, 12:35:57 pm
Not one time did I say "all."  And I never said anything about their offer lists.   I said "almost all of his most productive RB's were 4-stars."   I should have included "by at least one service."  But oh well.

If you are having to pick and choose services to make your case...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pork Twain

Has that ever happened?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

WildRazorback

If you guys are actually interested in some football news, Kody Walker received a medical hardship and will be reclassified as a junior. Unless he is drafted, we will have him in 2016.

Wildhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 08, 2015, 10:15:20 am

lol, that's all anyone does in this forum.  You can get off my back now.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

Quote from: WildRazorback on July 08, 2015, 10:18:38 am
If you guys are actually interested in some football news, Kody Walker received a medical hardship and will be reclassified as a junior. Unless he is drafted, we will have him in 2016.

Ha, that gives us another year to land a stud RB- which we might need!  :)

That's just fantastic news.
1909/1964/1965/1977

WildRazorback

Quote from: Wildhog on July 08, 2015, 10:19:44 am
Ha, that gives us another year to land a stud RB- which we might need!  :)

That's just fantastic news.

Agreed, this may be one of the bigger "recruits" we will land in 2016. Kody Walker has transitioned into a workhorse back and will be a force to reckon with when he is on the field.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Wildhog on July 08, 2015, 10:18:55 am
lol, that's all anyone does in this forum.  You can get off my back now.
No

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Pork Twain

Quote from: Wildhog on July 08, 2015, 10:40:07 am
What a pud.
I know that is what you expect from me, so I feel obligated to give it to you.  I wish my wife treated me that way.

Wildhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 08, 2015, 10:41:07 am
I know that is what you expect from me, so I feel obligated to give it to you.  I wish my wife treated me that way.

I'M A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION
1909/1964/1965/1977

Steef

Quote from: WildRazorback on July 08, 2015, 10:18:38 am

This is VERY good news!

WPS....Kody!!!

bennyl08

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 08, 2015, 10:15:20 am

Superscoring recruits is IMO the best way. If you have to avoid doing that to make a case, then...
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

WildRazorback

Devin White continues to praise coach Smith. He said they have the best relationship of any coach recruiting him. Devin also mentioned that we would definitely be in his soon-to-be released top 10. All signs are pointing in the right direction for us. Could you guys imagine Kody Walker, RW3, and Devin White on the same team? If that doesn't scream Coach B's style, I don't know what does.