Started by hogfan13, November 07, 2005, 04:38:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

I say the hogs get back on track and stop there losing streak

:razorback:-35

Rebels-24

MJ2

3kgthog

There's no way the Hogs win this game.  Ole Miss seems to have developed a toughness and our players have nothing left to play for now that the bowl carrot is gone. 

Hogs 13
Rebels 17

Boared

Swino

Hogs  2

Rebels 3

rot in hell jim lindsey (and frank too)

Coacht

Ark 24 (less 14 points due to Nutt's coaching
   = 10

Ole Miss 14

we lose :puke:
Statements of the year - "I think play calling sometimes is overrated." and "I will never hire an offensive Coordinator"

HDN Top 25 finishes....
2006 = 15th / 16th        2001 = nope
2005 = nope                 2000 = nope
2004 = nope                 1999 = 17th
2003 = nope                 1998 = 16th
2002 = 25th

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

dotnet

hoggystyle78

taintlint

corndo

Quote from: Swino on November 07, 2005, 04:44:49 pm
Hogs  2

Rebels 3

Too high scoring. Rebs 2, Piggies 0

sowmonella

Hogs 35 Rebs 17. Ole Piss has nothing but pride to play for either this week. We've got better talent.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hoggystyle78

HoggerNocker

OkieHog

35-17 Hogs win.Im interested in how well the freshman QB plays.He didnt seem to be too bad.Monk got his longest reception from CD didnt he?
FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

HOG71

28-17 Hogs, if the freshman gets to play the entire game......loss if Johnson is back

TNhogfan

OM                               20
11th Place Team in SEC   10

All 3 TOs will be used by the 9:45 mark of the 4th QTR., when Nutt will use two in a row after forgetting why he called the first of the two timeouts.  The 1st timeout of the half will be taken at the 14:50 mark of the 3rd QTR. when the team has no idea what the play is and Dick calls timeout w/ the play clock running out.

hogattack21

REBELS 10
HOGS 6

Ole Miss has a good defense, they will be the only team that slows down our running game. When we cant run we dont score very much. Fortunately, I think there is room for error in this score. Casey can pass the ball and He'll need at least 200 yds for us to win this game, but with the way this season has went I am not hoping for it.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

PulledPork

TOM "tbw1"

No one in power cares about my voice or yours.

See you in the Independence Bowl
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

wacohog

OKC

Ar-35
OM-17

MCFadden goes over 200yds. I'll say 225. (100 of those after deadly stiff arms)  F.Jones gets a 100.  145yds passing....Total of 5 different offensive plays run.

Kevin

who cares??? 

plus, someone says we have more talent we should win, look up the games with vandy and usc. more talent and at home and lost.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

B Ray

Since 1894

Mississippi - 50

Arkansas - 49

We are talking about literacy rates aren't we?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Sonofahog

Ole Miss -   Partying in The Grove before and after the game

Hogs  -  Werent' invited to the party
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Flatline

ReturnToDynasty?

Call Mr. Sow

If Nutt's not getting the axe no matter what, then really, who cares?

Our season is over, and all we're doing at this point is scrimmaging.

Ark Blitz

This is a spring football game.  Ole Miss wins the spring game

DSmithNPS

boring as watching paint dry on HDN's office getting ready for Butch to move in!

Hogs      14

Rebels    24

Hardwork321

i Would like to see how bad Mort really is!!!!

Miss. 50
Ark.  10

LA HAWG

Cajun Hog

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 07, 2005, 04:41:20 pm
There's no way the Hogs win this game. Ole Miss seems to have developed a toughness and our players have nothing left to play for now that the bowl carrot is gone.

Hogs 13
Rebels 17

If we DON'T attempt to throw, the ball down the field with Casey.  It turn out the lights it's a two win season.  >:(

DevilHog

Quote from: Swino on November 07, 2005, 04:44:49 pm
Hogs  2

Rebels 3

I was thinking 2-0. Just pick a team.

Adam Stokes

razorson

HogFather

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: John Wesley Hardin on November 07, 2005, 04:40:30 pm
WHO CARES? >:(

Dittos to that thought. Haven't been this apathetic about FB since '97 (Hint, Hint)
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

artyhog

Hogs - 24

Ole Piss - 10

There wil lbe four of us there cheering them on.

SSgt.HOG98

being a new member, long time reader, and new to the DARK SIDE!

ole miss 42

hogs     14

PAHog

Hogs 17  Rebs 20

We give up a late 4th QTR TD with 2 minutes left and no timeouts
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

artyhog

Quote from: ConwayHog on November 08, 2005, 12:32:29 pm
Runs 64
Passes 8

My fault, I guess you were wanting score predictions....

Rebels 17
Hogs   10

Still asking myself why I'm going to this game.... ???

:puke:
Nutt

Hey Conway,

When you going?  Are you staying somewhere or just like us, driving over and then back after the game.

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

maxsl8er

Hogs: 10
Miss: 17

Can't get it done at home, can't get it done on the road

Call Mr. Sow

The people who are predicting a Hog win on here are probably the same people who think the Hogs beat USC next season.

Newsflash:  The Hogs suck worse than they ever have at any point in your lifetime. 

There is no way on earth they will win a road game in the SEC.  No matter how bad Ole Miss is, HDN can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like no man who ever walked the earth. 

Ole Miss                21
Hogs                     6

HawgWyld

mikeb

Quote from: HawgWyld on November 08, 2005, 03:15:09 pm
Arkansas plays this weekend? ;D
what I've been thinking since the Vandy loss