Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Hope we don't let Aggies back in at the beginning of the second half like we did Ole Miss.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

jst01

Quote from: elksnort on February 17, 2018, 04:15:40 pm
Yes. Barford needs to finish at least.

Yes. If he went up under control then they'd call more fouls. Spinning trick shots to avoid the foul is counter productive

PonderinHog

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 17, 2018, 04:16:06 pm
Hope we don't let Aggies back in at the beginning of the second half like we did Ole Miss.
They will probably make a run and we'll have to answer and hopefully pull away at the end.

elksnort

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 04:16:42 pm
Yes. If he went up under control then they'd call more fouls. Spinning trick shots to avoid the foul is counter productive
I agree. But its his style though.

rljjr

Auburn making a comeback. Down 13 (plus 8 in second half) at the under 12 TO.

elksnort

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 17, 2018, 04:17:31 pm
They will probably make a run and we'll have to answer and hopefully pull away at the end.
isn't this how it usually works?

Temprees

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jst01

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

PonderinHog

Letsroll1200

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Ironhawg

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Beaverfever

The refs will not allow this game to be played at our pace. 

3of5-2

rljjr

Bogghawg

PonderinHog

Beaverfever

BannerMountainMan

This conference must suck if you have a team that's 6-7 in conf and is ranked
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Bogghawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PonderinHog

3of5-2

Bogghawg

If we're going to press can we please quit all the reaching and slapping?  Our press is not good.

Ironhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!