We're gonna have to outscore them.

Dark Helmet Hog

hawginbigd1

Ironhawg

GunnerHawg70

Better hit Lock or he's gonna have a field day!!! :puke:

Rayzback

Quote from: Razor1997 on November 24, 2017, 02:32:34 pm
The wife is Black Friday shopping, and I'm at the bar with Razorback football on one big screen and Razorback basketball on the other.  Good times.

I get text alerts every time my card is used... sounds like she's having fun :(
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

jst01

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 24, 2017, 02:37:48 pm
Curl has to get faster or move to FS period.

Don't worry..after another year in the AR strength program and 2 broken feet later, he'll probably put on some speed.

jm

Why try to get back on the off sides. You should never give the free play; make them blow the whistle, stop the play, and move on.

WPS007

hawgmasta

elksnort

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 24, 2017, 02:37:48 pm
Curl has to get faster or move to FS period.
maybe so but he peeked inside and did not even Jam the receiver

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

hawgmasta

Quote from: jm on November 24, 2017, 02:39:07 pm
Why try to get back on the off sides. You should never give the free play; make them blow the whistle, stop the play, and move on.

Was watching titans steelers last Thursday and that's exactly what they said, pin your ears back and  just go. Make em call it dead as long as you don't hit the qb it's the same penalty.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Razor1997 on November 24, 2017, 02:32:34 pm
The wife is Black Friday shopping, and I'm at the bar with Razorback football on one big screen and Razorback basketball on the other.  Good times.

Perfect!!! Now they gotta clean it up on the field!!! Dumb penalties!!!

air

Dark Helmet Hog

GunnerHawg70

TebowHater

Someone please help me understand why we feed Dev so much. KEEP D WILL IN

Ironhawg

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

TebowHater

Bacons Rebellion

That sprint out play on 3rd down looked like it was right out of 1966.

WPS007

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

elksnort

GunnerHawg70

GunnerHawg70

TNhawgfan

Us going up 2 touchdowns is like most teams going up a field goal
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HogNTX

that looks like the Razorback football i've seen all year... may be time to go straight basketball before my positive outlook of what we have remaining in football turns to frustration with how they play.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 24, 2017, 02:44:02 pm
Damn we suck

Switch to Hogs Basketball game...It'll lower your blood pressure...🤗👍🏽🐗🏀

PORKULATOR

Mo gonna talk crap from here on out. Frazier to AA and then their punt returner to our sideline
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Bacons Rebellion

hawginbigd1

Typical 2 plays in a row with open receiver and QB cant get him the ball. Not that I liked the play call

jst01

Hogs basketball D the opposite of football D.  UNC has 6 points 7 mins into the game.

Bacons Rebellion

We can (almost) never stop a spread team running inside on third down.

TNhawgfan

All those runs were just setting us up for the deep ball
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Airforcehawg

I wish I dollar every time I heard "dealers choice"

HogBreath

Saw punk number sixteen up in AA's face after last incompletion...hope some Hog will ear hole his azz in to the middle of next week.  If I was on the field, I'd have to let him know that's not acceptable.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Salted Pork

elksnort

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

hogblitz

Has Calloway played this year?  I sure hope his redshirt was not just blown.

RebelliousHog

Need to move but we aren't good from this deep. Too conservative

hawgmasta

I like seeing their QB on his butt, we need to keep that up.

Bacons Rebellion

Did not expect us to stop them after the bad punt. Nice series by the defense.

The thing I hate about Hog teams like this is that they have eliminated my confidence so much that I have trouble enjoying it when we are playing well. Instead of thinking "Time for an 80 yard drive!" I'm thinking "We'll just go 3 and out and punt it back to them."