Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Richt

Started by ac360, October 14, 2017, 06:59:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogginbama

Quote from: RebHog on October 14, 2017, 09:56:15 pm
Stupid to compare Kirby Smart at this time when he is playing Richt's players.....in a few years this may prove me wrong but hell Barry Switzer won NFL championship you giving him credit for that or Jimmie?

I will give it to you Bret looked proven at the time but since then has been showed as a fraud Wisconsin success is from alvarez. I also agree if we chose an up and comer it should be someone that built it not inherited.

Wisconsin's success was in having stability in the system. That is why they are still winning now at the same rate as when Alvarez turned it over to CBB. They built the system, developed the players and have kept it going. CBB thought it could be done here, but it can't, not enough time these days to build a system for the long run, that will be successful year after year. If we would have brought in a coach with the same offensive philosophy as CBP, we may have seen that continued success he had. Instead we went exactly opposite with CBB and his philosophy.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

holeinthewall

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 14, 2017, 08:10:18 pm
The day mark Richt makes it to the playoff is when I will say I was wrong about him. Until then he has proven with great talent that he can't get it done. At least Less played in 2 NC games and won 1.  Mark got to watch Missouri 2 times in a row take the East division while it has been weak for awhile now.

They win Saturday night they might make it this year even though he is a year ahead of schedule at Miami.  Next year they should make a huge run. Plus they get to beat up LSU opening weekend to jump start the season.

QuoteWisconsin's success was in having stability in the system. That is why they are still winning now at the same rate as when Alvarez turned it over to CBB

Their success this year is because they haven't played a team with a pulse.  Their best win is 9 points over Northwestern.  the same Northwestern that got destroyed by Duke. Yes DUke

hogwild6700

Truly the dumbest post. Truly.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

HiggiePiggy

Classic Mark Richt. Never lets me down.  He always find ways to lose to opponents that will cost him a chance at the playoffs. This will be like when he lost to Florida when they had the mighty Ron Zook as the head coach. Costing him the chance to play for the NC. Nice guy, but always finds a way to put himself out of the chance of a NC game. 

Yes he still has a small chance now of the playoff, but I am sure he will probably fix that next week or when he loses to Clemson in the ACC championship game. 

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?