Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chevin Calloway home visit

Started by CamArk08, January 29, 2017, 09:23:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CamArk08

Has anyone heard anything about the in home visit Bret Bielema had last night? Did it go good?

Pig in the Pokey

Nope. I heard Coach B flinched.

J/K, Im sure it went fine but haven't heard anything.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hawginbigd1

RD says BB, PR, and EK went to their house and they ordered in Wings and Pizza and watched a replay of the TCU game. Sounds like a very nice night hanging with friends, go ahead and get your Woo Pig ready for about 10:01 on Wednesday! :razorback:

FraggleHog

Picked up 2 more crystal ball predictions to Arkansas this morning... Hogs at 96% now...  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Calling the Hogs from DFW

azhog10

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 29, 2017, 06:55:34 pm
RD says BB, PR, and EK went to their house and they ordered in Wings and Pizza and watched a replay of the TCU game. Sounds like a very nice night hanging with friends, go ahead and get your Woo Pig ready for about 10:01 on Wednesday! :razorback:
Glad they didn't replay the VT game. Wise choice in playing the TCU game.

imtad16

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 31, 2017, 08:55:54 am
Picked up 2 more crystal ball predictions to Arkansas this morning... Hogs at 96% now...  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Barton Simmons is finally on board.

Quote from: azhog10 on January 31, 2017, 09:27:47 am

Haha I know I thought that too. They might as well have played the 2005 game @USC instead. But I guess they could have argued that is why they needed him.

LRHawg

Yeah. I get just wanting to hang out and watch a good game that we came out on top in. The recruits have likely seen our games, but if I were a coach, I'd put on a bad loss and try and do my best to show the recruit where we went wrong and how they can help in improving a certain aspect of the game. I bet Chevin saw our last two games, but I also bet Rhoads has sold him on helping him rehaul our secondary for the future.

FraggleHog

Great seeing a game where we came out on top, but TCU was a strategic move. I'm sure the coaches were showing him where he can help. Kenny Trill did shred our DB's in that game.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Beardog

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 31, 2017, 10:03:54 am
Great seeing a game where we came out on top, but TCU was a strategic move. I'm sure the coaches were showing him where he can help. Kenny Trill did shred our DB's in that game.

Doesn't hurt to show the kid from Dallas a game against TCU (Ft Worth) in which we won. If he lived in Jacksonville, they'd watch the Florida game. I doubt they'd show the Mizzou game if he lived in St. Louis.

NotSoFastMyFriend

January 31, 2017, 02:15:39 pm #10 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 03:26:31 pm by NotSoFastMyFriend
FUN FACT (edit per scooby21322):

If he signs with Arkansas as expected, Chevin Calloway will be the program's first out-of-state signee with offers from every school in the SEC-West.

scooby21322

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on January 31, 2017, 02:15:39 pm
FUN FACT:

If he signs with Arkansas as expected, Chevin Calloway will be the program's first signee with offers from every school in the SEC-West.

Did you mean in this class?  It only took a look back to last year to find another player with offers from all of the West.  http://247sports.com/Recruitment/McTelvin-Agim-36504/RecruitInterests

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: scooby21322 on January 31, 2017, 03:06:49 pm
Did you mean in this class?  It only took a look back to last year to find another player with offers from all of the West.  http://247sports.com/Recruitment/McTelvin-Agim-36504/RecruitInterests
Good call. I got all excited and forgot to mention "out-of-state" - Thanks and I will amend it!

greenie

Quote from: scooby21322 on January 31, 2017, 03:06:49 pm

Looks like scooby is learning from ricepig.  I learned a long time ago not to state anything as fact on this forum...even if it is a "fun fact", someone will go the extra mile to contradict your "fact". 

immahog

well I'm sure BB knows by now if he is a hog....here is to hoping he calls them in the morning
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: greenie on January 31, 2017, 03:26:05 pm

Looks like scooby is learning from ricepig.  I learned a long time ago not to state anything as fact on this forum...even if it is a "fun fact", someone will go the extra mile to contradict your "fact".
True. I actually appreciate that a lot. I try to be as accurate as possible and guys like scooby, ricepig and factchecker are a huge help.  :razorback:

a0ashle

Quote from: LRHawg on January 31, 2017, 09:43:03 am
Yeah. I get just wanting to hang out and watch a good game that we came out on top in. The recruits have likely seen our games, but if I were a coach, I'd put on a bad loss and try and do my best to show the recruit where we went wrong and how they can help in improving a certain aspect of the game. I bet Chevin saw our last two games, but I also bet Rhoads has sold him on helping him rehaul our secondary for the future.

He should show the VT game and call out the poor execution/decisions by the players?

a0ashle

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on January 31, 2017, 03:29:12 pm
True. I actually appreciate that a lot. I try to be as accurate as possible and guys like scooby, ricepig and factchecker are a huge help.  :razorback:

+1 we need more people on here who can handle being corrected without getting defensive and starting a pissing match. It's ok to make mistakes.

mhuff

That's a fact

PorkRinds

Quote from: immahog on January 31, 2017, 03:26:42 pm
well I'm sure BB knows by now if he is a hog....here is to hoping he calls them in the morning

I feel like if he wasn't a silent we'd see some last minute DB offers going out.

AugustaHog

What time is he announcing on espnu?

woodrow hog call

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: a0ashle on January 31, 2017, 03:33:56 pm
+1 we need more people on here who can handle being corrected without getting defensive and starting a pissing match. It's ok to make mistakes.

Thanks and I totally agree. I make my fair share both here and elsewhere.

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 31, 2017, 04:42:52 pm
I feel like if he wasn't a silent we'd see some last minute DB offers going out.

If I'm not mistaken, Calloway said he would let the coaches know a few days before.  So the coaches already know.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: a0ashle on January 31, 2017, 03:33:56 pm

Your f ing A well told. I'm always glad when posters correct all the mistakes all of these other people around here keep making.  ;) I"m never too proud to admit when you are wrong.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on January 31, 2017, 07:23:40 pm
Your f ing A well told. I'm always glad when posters correct all the mistakes all of these other people around here keep making.  ;) I"m never too proud to admit when you are wrong.
You're    I'm

scooby21322

Whoa fellas.  No "gotcha" intent here.  I was only discussing. 

Tarheelhawg

Yes when I am looking for the highest standard of accuracy and accountability, I do
not turn to PricewaterhouseCoopers etc.,  I look to corrections from Hogville and its fact checkers.  It is humbling actually.  Seriously....

bighog2255

Announcement time moved to 10:30 CST. ESPNU