Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Workout

Started by Hogsmo Kramer, January 27, 2014, 07:22:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsmo Kramer

January 27, 2014, 07:22:59 pm Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:46:02 pm by Hogsmo Kramer
So I've gotten a little bit mentally and physically stagnant on 531 lately after being on some version of it for around 6 months.

So due to that I decided to switch things up a bit and begin another program I've used before to great success and often as a mental break from 531, I didn't say physical because its a tough program in its own right.

Anyway I thought I'd post it here for anybody looking for a good program to follow for a couple months as a change (3 to be exact).

This is a program I typically use to kick start some fat loss while maintaining strength and muscle mass before summer so without further ado here it is (please look past the goofy name).

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/24235484

(Note: Don't be afraid to tweak this workout either as I typically do. I usually still do both squats and deads on Wednesday even though it says either or just because I'm paranoid. I also usually throw in a day of hill sprints or sled drags on one of my rest days too just for extra cardio and since this is only a 3 day a week program it works out well.)
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

clutch