Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blood testing and low t

Started by husker71, September 09, 2013, 08:24:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

Anybody have any updated opinions about where in Fayetteville to go get blood test and shots to help up my testosterone if needed.  Insurance will NOT cover so costs will be mine and mine alone so if you have an approximate cost and time estimate it would be apprectiated

Hogbody

Not sure on costs of the doctors stuff, I'd imagine at least a couple hundred for tests

Injections will probably cost you around $80-100 a month, depending on how much you need

husker71

there was someone on here before who worked for one of these places.  I am now looking to make an appointment and signing up but I want a reputable one.  any suggestions on that so I dont get ripped off

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wahls

I would just go to your doctor and tell him you feel tired all the time, no sex drive, headaches, fluctuating weight, etc and would ask him to check your thyroid and testosterone. Thyroid problems can often mimic testosterone type symptoms.

I find it hard to imagine that your insurance wouldn't cover something if it were related to a legitimate medical issue...? That way, at least you'd know if it was even an issue.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

Pulled(PP)pork

Shop around your local pharmacies, you can get the entire bottle of injectable test for 1/4 the cost as the same number of injections.
example: I was paying $50/shot (200mg) at a clinic. I got my prescription filled at Kroger for $80 and that provided me with 10 injections

PP

twistitup

Be careful with test- you will end looking like a bloated big headed monkey if you are not careful.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....