Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lovetailgatin

NO walks please. Let's just get them out and come back on Friday

HoopS

Didn't like it....oh well.  Let's move on.   One more inning DK!

bfosh

RD

arkmark

That was dumb coaching, the ball was in short right, Darr not looking like he had a jump on it and you had a bat comming up.

solitons

This is the first we lead in this game. go hogs.
lock it

Ulysses_S_Grunt

come on, lets get 3 outs and end this thing!

TNhawgfan

I hope our running blunder doesn't hurt as much as theirs have
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RazrRila99

razorback541

Hogbody

come on hogs!

oliver starts sending your mets to their hitters!

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

hog-man

Quote from: Hogs GoneWild on June 17, 2009, 10:43:25 pm
Shouldn't have sent him home with Wilkins due up. But lets get 3 outs and go beat LSU!!!
HELL YES THAT IS WHAT IM SAYIN!!!!!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

arkmark

Come on boys, set em down and lets go home!

Hawgon

Did they waive him in or did he just put his head down and go?  That was a bad waive around if so.

Boardon Hamsay

3 outs guys!  3 outs!!!!  Lets go Hogs!!!!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BigSexyHog

Didn't have a problem sending him.  Would have liked for the RF to be moving east/west instead towards the plate, but he made a good throw. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hog.goblin

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ultim8hogfan

Quote from: rlh06 on June 17, 2009, 10:42:36 pm
That's okay fellas!!!  Let's play some phucking defense and win this thing!!!!!

Thanx. I just had to wipe up diet dr. pepper off my floor.
if we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure

razorbackfan86

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Oliver

And that's why getting thrown out at home plate will hurt.

arkmark

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

razobak

Can this game seriously not give me a heart attack?
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

RD

SRFL

Pickled Pig

Quote from: fiercefiasco on June 17, 2009, 10:42:19 pm
Nice hit Darr.  Not a very good slide into home.  He probably should have been held at third.

One's form is typically altered when met by catcher half way between home and third.....only a slight exageration.

BigSexyHog

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hogbody

whitemeat

another lead off double!!!  You gotta be kidin'
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

clarksville hog

jfred59

Hogs GoneWild

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TNhawgfan

man, not allowing Andy to hit is absolutely killing me right now
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BigSexyHog

Bare down big guy.  Need you to come up with some nasty stuff again.

RD

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

solitons

how many innings will this game go?
I hope we win in this inning

capehog

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.