Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BUD WALTON ARENA!!! (also SEMO-Ar Game thread)

Started by hogfan13, November 10, 2006, 04:44:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

Beverly is lighting up with another three, 28-20 hogs, Hunter is doing well.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hoggle

I think we are the red meat that we use to feast on in the Nolan glory days.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

SPAL

Hoggle

"If Vincent Hunter can stay healthy as well as he can talk smack the Razorbacks might get some productivity out of that scholarship they offered him." 

Classic line by SEMO announcers.

Adam Stokes

Boarcephus

Patrick with 4 threes.  Total of 13 points.  Hill with 4 blocks

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 07:46:04 pm
i wish bev and hunter would quit talkin and play ball.

Beverly just a frosh and talkin smack, but good shooting though.

THUNDER!

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 07:47:33 pm

now that i think about it....i like his attitude...he is being vocal and that is somethign we have lacked....he just needs to control it....but i like his confidence.

Hoggle

Beverly sounds like EXACTLY what we have needed since Stan arrived.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 07:48:05 pm
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 07:47:33 pm

now that i think about it....i like his attitude...he is being vocal and that is somethign we have lacked.

Yeh. At least he is showing alot of emotion and takes the game seriously regardless of who the opponent is.

THUNDER!

Hoggle

We need someone who can shoot and someone who can get the team pumped up - hopefully Beverly is the guy.

Adam Stokes

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SPAL

is hill's hair really down past his shoulders....i think that may be a little windy.

Hoggle

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 07:51:39 pm
Now what would Paul say. Go Beverly and Go Hogs!

"Sonny Beverly with another LOOOONGG three pointer.....  No... wait... his foot was on the line..."    Just kidding.

Adam Stokes

WOOHOO!!  I just got a shoutout from the SEMO broadcasters!!!  I emailed them thanking them for having a free broadcast.  First time I've heard my name on the radio.

Razorbacks#1

Just heard a good jab against the Razorzone by the SEMO crew reference having to pay to listen. Send in your emails at semobasketball@yahoo.com

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 10, 2006, 07:53:59 pm
  WOOHOO!!  I just got a shoutout from the SEMO broadcasters!!!  I emailed them thanking them for having a free broadcast.  First time I've heard my name on the radio.

Way to go. Just heard that and posted about it. We need more fans to complain about the Razorzone.

THUNDER!

Hoggle

Hopefully this 3 point shoot is a preview for the rest of season - would be HUGE for us, if so.

Same with blocks.

Razorbacks#1

I sent in an email from California and included a plug for the Vets and Hogville.net. Lets hope they give us some love.

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

43-30 at halftime  Beverly with 5 three pointers, we are shooting 7-11 from three, looks like the "50%" from practice is paying off.  We also have seven blocked shots.

Boarcephus

I think we're really going to like this team.  For the first time we have a couple of PG's, some nice shooters, good inside game and this team will only get better and better as the year goes on.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

This season is going to be huge for us.  We are hardly losing anyone this year, and if we don't do well you can assume we won't get any of the big recruits currently interested in us.  This is a great start.  I also didn't know Beverly shot 91% from FT in high school.  Boy do we need that.

Razorbacks#1

Yeh, I hadn't realized his stats and points scored in HS were off the chart. What an awesome pick up. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

whatsshakinbacon

Beverly having a heck of a game...nice pickup for the hogs.

Bacon out...

Boarcephus

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 10, 2006, 07:59:59 pm
I also didn't know Beverly shot 91% from FT in high school.  Boy do we need that.

That tells you all you need to know about whether or not a kid can shoot.

TRUHOG718

Beverly started slow. But when he hit that first three the lights came on and hes playing like a man on a mission.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Razorbacks#1

FT percentage has got to increase. 46% That will lose us some games if we don't fix that.

THUNDER!

SPAL

Boarcephus

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:03:26 pm
FT percentage has got to increase. 46% That will lose us some games if we don't fix that.

No way to sugarcoat that.  46% sucks. 

Razorbacks#1

Still hard to believe that as big as Hill is, he can't seem to get into the offensive game plan. Easy on the flaming arrows hog fans. Just in my opinion. What the hel_, let em fly.

THUNDER!

CampuspostmanHOG

Hawgndaaz

i have a class with pat bev and get this...
until the exhibition game the other night he had never been to a game in Bud Walton Arena! he was nervous about a huge crowd being there too. the next day he was disappointed at the turnout but I reassured him by conference play that BWA would be rockin'. DTownes is in there too and Bev was telling DT he would have more dunks than him.. He is a cool guy that is very proud to be a hog already. great job Heath!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:07:51 pm
i too plugged hogville.net

Alright, sirpigsalot, will hogville get mentioned. Who else sent in the email and included a plug for hogville? And if so, what email does it come from. Beer says its mine.  

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

Update around the SEC in basketball,

Georgia is spanking Southern U 74-28 with 11 minutes to go

South Carolina is in trouble behind South Carolina State, but they just pulled ahead and the Cocks are up 46-39

Tennesse is beating up on Middle Tenn State 45-27

Auburn is losing to TROY of all teams at halftime 33-35

Mississippi is taking care of Miss Valley State 32-21

Florida is manhandling Samford 47-23

Alabama is up against Jackson State 35-17.

We need all the SEC teams to win as much as possible before the conference schedule starts so we can boost our RPI SOS which may take step backward with the cupcakes we tend to schedule.  At least we got some good tejas teams lined up along with tulsa and Mizzou.

SPAL

i say eric peradowski...

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:10:07 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:07:51 pm
i too plugged hogville.net

Alright, sirpigsalot, will hogville get mentioned. Who else sent in the email and included a plug for hogville? And if so, what email does it come from. Beer says its mine.  

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Adam Stokes

Beverly blocked on first shot of the first half.  Steven gets another blocked shot on the other side, his 6th.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on November 10, 2006, 08:08:41 pm
In case you don't know, live stats available here:
http://www.hogwired.com//liveStats/liveStats.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100

click on the camera icon on the right below "view"

I tried razorzone earlier and it wasn't there so I went to yahoo. Razorzone is a joke.

THUNDER!

Razor8

Is the audio link still working - i cant seem to get connected to it?
Razorbacks

Adam Stokes