Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BUD WALTON ARENA!!! (also SEMO-Ar Game thread)

Started by hogfan13, November 10, 2006, 04:44:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

Hogs up by 19, steven hill with a dunk that made the crowd go wild.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:07:59 pm
Still hard to believe that as big as Hill is, he can't seem to get into the offensive game plan. Easy on the flaming arrows hog fans. Just in my opinion. What the hel_, let em fly.

what was that?...lol

Razorbacks#1

Hill, a basket, wow. And than another. I must have pissed him off. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:15:12 pm
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:07:59 pm
Still hard to believe that as big as Hill is, he can't seem to get into the offensive game plan. Easy on the flaming arrows hog fans. Just in my opinion. What the hel_, let em fly.

what was that?...lol

Motivation goes along way.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Squealers

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 10, 2006, 08:11:06 pm
  Update around the SEC in basketball,

Georgia is spanking Southern U 74-28 with 11 minutes to go

South Carolina is in trouble behind South Carolina State, but they just pulled ahead and the Cocks are up 46-39

Tennesse is beating up on Middle Tenn State 45-27

Auburn is losing to TROY of all teams at halftime 33-35

Mississippi is taking care of Miss Valley State 32-21

Florida is manhandling Samford 47-23

Alabama is up against Jackson State 35-17.

We need all the SEC teams to win as much as possible before the conference schedule starts so we can boost our RPI SOS which may take step backward with the cupcakes we tend to schedule.  At least we got some good tejas teams lined up along with tulsa and Mizzou.

AJS,

Troy has a history steeped in a strong basketball and football presence.  They dominated during their tenure as a division 2 school, and have brought some game to the division 1 level.

Of course I am biased, I graduated from there with my Masters degree.  But seriously, they are tough, and I hope they whomp Auburn!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Razor8 on November 10, 2006, 08:13:37 pm
Is the audio link still working - i cant seem to get connected to it?

Just hog fans helping hog fans. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

Boarcephus

Must have been a helluva dunk.  Rick said it was the most authoritive dunk he's seen.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

CampuspostmanHOG

Razorbacks#1

He didn't plug hogville. Sirpigsalot, I won. You owe me a beer. And how bout those veterans. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

SPAL

cali vet u just got mentioned....he didnt mention hogville tho.

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:17:40 pm
He didn't plug hogville. Sirpigsalot, I won. You owe me a beer. And how bout those veterans. Go Hogs!

haha, name your  brand.

SPAL

hey that last one was mine....still no plug for hogville tho.

Adam Stokes

Hey Chris, I like all these shutouts we're getting.  Guys, keep sending them some emails and see if they mention us.  I failed to do it when I got my shoutout, but let's see if we can get a hogville mention on air!!  If you want to hear your name on the radio send them an email at semobasketball@yahoo.com

CampuspostmanHOG

Boarcephus

Razorbacks#1

They cheated. They left out Hogville. Original post sent:

US Army Hog Fan and Hogville.net fan listening from Concord California. Go Pigs! Today and tomorrow. Can you give a shout out to all the Veterans of the United States. Thanks for the service. Razorbacks #1
RC Higgins

Sirpigsalot, Budweiser is fine with me.

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

Weems with the three.  Even more amazing, we did AGAINST THE ZONE!!  Now Beverly with another three!!  55-34

Boarcephus

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CampuspostmanHOG

Adam Stokes

Cyrus McGowan in for the first time, good to see him come in and get some PT.

Boarcephus

Weems 1/2 from the FT line.  What is our FT% tonite?  Has to suck.

sowsmilk

Adam Stokes

Razorbacks#1

Wow. Almost 70% from 3 pt land. Incredible. Batmanfan, where are you?

THUNDER!

SPAL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:20:32 pm

US Army Hog Fan and Hogville.net fan listening from Concord California. Go Pigs! Today and tomorrow. Can you give a shout out to all the Veterans of the United States. Thanks for the service. Razorbacks #1
RC Higgins

they may not be able to legally or something....i mentioned hogville too, and they didnt mention it when they read mine....budwiser huh...name the time and place brother.

Adam Stokes

TRUHOG718

http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Razorbacks#1

Beverly averaged 37 points a game in HS. Did I hear that right. Wow.

THUNDER!

CampuspostmanHOG

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

bigyellowdog

CampuspostmanHOG

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:26:38 pm
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:20:32 pm

RC Higgins

they may not be able to legally or something....i mentioned hogville too, and they didnt mention it when they read mine.

I guess the next hog fan needs to just mention hogville, vice hogville.net.

THUNDER!

Adam Stokes

Another shutout from AR, still no hogville.  Must be something legal about it.  They did mention he was on the computer ;)

Adam Stokes

TRUHOG718

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:27:45 pm

Yeah you heard right. With like 9 fourty point games.. the kid was a stud in high school.  a late bloomer though

SPAL

mccurdy a T?....what?....bruce bendict ...i cant stand him, even if he is a former braves catcher.

TRUHOG718

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

CampuspostmanHOG

SPAL

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 10, 2006, 08:30:10 pm
  McCurdy gets a technical!!  Not sure what for yet,

name the time and place and ill buy ya a tall cold bud.

Boarcephus

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on November 10, 2006, 08:30:14 pm
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2006, 08:27:45 pm

Yeah you heard right. With like 9 fourty point games.. the kid was a stud in high school.  a late bloomer though

If Beverly can be consistent throughout the year, losing Brewer won't hurt as bad. Still no one can replace Brewer IMO.

THUNDER!

The real Hogules

I know the SEMO Red Hawks aren't exactly Duke and I realize that a single game does not a season (or career) make, but Patrick Beverley's accuracy reminds me of Scotty Thurman's time as a Razorback!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TRUHOG718

Adam Stokes

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:31:48 pm

How does 2010 sound?  Dang those 21 year old laws ;) .

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 10, 2006, 08:31:48 pm

Hey, I thought that was my bud?

THUNDER!