Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BUD WALTON ARENA!!! (also SEMO-Ar Game thread)

Started by hogfan13, November 10, 2006, 04:44:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

HERE IN ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO.

WOOO PIG SOOIE. PRE-GAME BASKETBALL TALK HERE. IT'LL ALSO BE THE GAME THREAD

HoopS

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Adam Stokes

Is there anywhere we can listen to the game online without signing up with ASRN?  I've looked around and I can't find anything, not even through SE Mo St radio stations.  If anyone wants to help an out of state fan it would be greatly appreciated.

WxHog

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on November 10, 2006, 04:44:07 pm

Do you think your battery can hold up the entire game? 

doo-ran

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on November 10, 2006, 04:44:07 pm

Hope you've got some batteries.

Razorbacks#1

This station did the football game earlier this year. Might do the BB game as well. Not definitive though.

http://gosoutheast.cstv.com/library/listenlive.html
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogfan13

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Boarcephus

Thomas with a 2, SEMO with a 3, Ervin to the line shooting 2.  Makes one of 2, 8-7

Adam Stokes

Adam Stokes

Adam Stokes

Adam Stokes

Hill has three blocks in the last 30 seconds, totally manhandling them.

Boarcephus

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boarcephus

chiefsfan

Soony Weems entering the game for the first time

McCurdy also in
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TheOriginalPorkster

Mcurdy is already in.. Stan must want to get him a lot of time before SEC play.

TheOriginalPorkster

Adam Stokes

Gross, Weems with an airball.  Who is this Stefan WALSH?  These commentators need to learn how to read.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

chiefsfan

It will go down in recorded history that Sonny Weems first attempted shot at Arkansas was an airball...

Adam Stokes

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boarcephus

SPAL

wow, we are playin like crap...bev sounds nice tho and Hill sounds like he is blockin everything....we gotta quit the turnovers.

Boarcephus

Just an observation but we don't appear to be jacking up 3's like we've done the last few years.  Perhaps a better flow to the offense.

hogfan13

Adam Stokes