Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Kodi Burns posts

Started by HAM ELLIOT, November 09, 2006, 01:36:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HAM ELLIOT

Will this press conference be on tv or the radio?  Anyone know?

HogISH™

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 09, 2006, 01:36:15 pm

don't worry about it you will find out w/in seconds here on hogville.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

T-Bag Hawg

He's going to Auburn...that's basically been established.
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

Landonhog

Quote from: HogISH™ on November 09, 2006, 01:37:36 pm
Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 09, 2006, 01:36:15 pm

don't worry about it you will find out w/in seconds here on hogville.

HogISH

truth.

chillinhoggie

Doesnt this thing start right about now?

DT

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

chillinhoggie

501 Hog

Five more minutes til the big decision.  Hope he puts on a Hog hat and commits to us!

doo-ran

I've got my radio on kabzfm (The Buzz) right now...I am thinking they will carry the news. Here is a link to listen online just in case they do.

http://www.kabzfm.com/1037thebuzz/listenlive.htm

taintlint

Quote from: doo-ran on November 09, 2006, 01:53:11 pm
I've got my radio on kabzfm (The Buzz) right now...I am thinking they will carry the news. Here is a link to listen online just in case they do.

Ummmmm.....no. The Buzz generally reports yesterdays news. They will not make an announcement. They definitely wont cut into Rome.

jammerhog

i would sure hate for houston and gus to waste the trip to fort smith for nothing

doo-ran

Quote from: taintlint on November 09, 2006, 01:54:50 pm

Ummmmm.....no. The Buzz generally reports yesterdays news. They will not make an announcement. They definitely wont cut into Rome.
Ummmmm....possible. The Buzz reported on Mitch Mustain and carried it live. They might make an announcement. By the way, Rome SUCKS.

HoggerNocker

http://www.fortsmithradiogroup.com/
The sports hog live stream (Fort Smith sports radio)

taintlint

Quote from: doo-ran on November 09, 2006, 01:57:01 pm

Ummmmm....possible. The Buzz reported on Mitch Mustain and carried it live. They might make an announcement. By the way, Rome SUCKS.

Mitch was during Drivetime  sports. Don't waste your time.

roothog

Where can you hear it in NWA?
WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

Hawgballz

Quote from: jammerhog on November 09, 2006, 01:55:54 pm
i would sure hate for houston and gus to waste the trip to fort smith for nothing

Are you sure that they are in Fort Smith?  or just talking to hear your self talk?
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Landonhog

Bueler.....................Bueler....................

501 Hog

I wish it was on tv!!!!!!!!!

jammerhog

you will know soon enough 1 minute and counting

doo-ran

Quote from: taintlint on November 09, 2006, 01:58:13 pm
Quote from: doo-ran on November 09, 2006, 01:57:01 pm

Mitch was during Drivetime  sports. Don't waste your time.
You might be right. However, I am not wasting my time unless we keep going in this give and take. Stop being an antagonist for once and see that I am trying to do something that might benefit those who are out of state.

SPAL

no TV means kodi id goin to auburn...if they knew he was gonna pick the hogs, u can bet it would be on TV.

dudelove

That's not true. Most recruits don't have a live televised press conference. Mitch was the Parade Player of the Year and the #1 recruit in the country.  He was the exception to the rule.

Razorback_Z71

HawgAlumn

the streaming audio sucks.. can hardly hear..

Landonhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 09, 2006, 02:01:23 pm
no TV means kodi id goin to auburn...if they knew he was gonna pick the hogs, u can bet it would be on TV.

Live?

Razorback_Z71

northside coach talking about KB history at Northside

DSmithNPS

HogNuttz

Quote from: Razorback_Z71 on November 09, 2006, 02:04:37 pm
northside coach talking about KB history at Northside

Screw history what is the future.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Razorback_Z71

heffy22

PAHOGFAN

*^%&&#@^@^%$&**^%*^&$^#^%@&^$%*

SquirrelMasterFunk

user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

razorbackfan4life

embarrassing is all I have to say!

Melhog

Wonder how long it will take until Otis and gang start saying he sucked anyway, we didn't want him, etc., etc.  Oh, I'm sure Chuckie will be all over that tonight on Sportscrap. 

OzarkHighs

pbjones81

that sucks....but i cant say i didnt expect it.

hog_fan

Quote from: PAHOGFAN on November 09, 2006, 02:08:38 pm

Why are you suprised. He knew where he was going for awhile. Hopefully Nutt and Gus get over it and focus on the game. LZ is likely gone to.

hogfan13

DemiHog

Hmmm...

We have a Gatorade Player of the Year quarterback who is only a freshmen and a sophmore who is very capable.  It's pretty obvious he didn't want to compete against good quarterbacks.  Auburn should work out nicely for him.

I don't see what HDN would waste another scholorship on another "diva" Qb when we need those scholorships on defense.

But sure...blame Nutt.  It's more amusing that way.

Richard_white

It keeps on getting worse.  The present sure does look better than the future.

I wish the best for Kodi

razorpimp

Someone break out the wire.....we gotta fix that fence!

dcrain

Quote from: hog_fan on November 09, 2006, 02:10:23 pm
Quote from: PAHOGFAN on November 09, 2006, 02:08:38 pm

Why are you suprised. He knew where he was going for awhile. Hopefully Nutt and Gus get over it and focus on the game. LZ is likely gone to.

Why should GM have to focus on the game?

Hoop

I bet the call-in shows are going to be crazy tonight!
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

King-Tusk

Don't be surprised, he has a better chance at Auburn anyway.  It would not have been a good decision for him to come to Arkansas.  I wish him the best and hope he does well, just not against us.
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

dcrain

Quote from: DemiHog on November 09, 2006, 02:12:31 pm
Hmmm...

We have a Gatorade Player of the Year quarterback who is only a freshmen and a sophmore who is very capable.  It's pretty obvious he didn't want to compete against good quarterbacks.  Auburn should work out nicely for him.

I don't see what HDN would waste another scholorship on another "diva" Qb when we need those scholorships on defense.

Wow, the worst assumption of the day and directly contradicts what KB said himself.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: DemiHog on November 09, 2006, 02:12:31 pm
Hmmm...

We're only one injury and one transfer away from Robert Johnson again........Nutt has never been known for his depth.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

pigmania

It just goes to show that 1 winning season doesn't make up for screwin up the last 8. It'll take us 2 decades after HDN is gone to make up for his screw ups.

Razorback_Z71

kodi fixing to be live on 103.7