Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Green to USC, Burns to Auburn, Pinalto to Texas....

Started by Marshfieldhog, November 09, 2006, 11:37:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Melhog

Quote from: bigred7987 on November 09, 2006, 12:02:57 pm
Henry isn't going to Ole Miss

And you know this how?  He has committed to Ole Miss per Rivals. 

DSmithNPS

wow...all the negativity....some of you live in the world of the "glass is half empty".

Living in the positive world is much easier and more rewarding. Negativity will take over other parts ofyour life as well.

Be well and please try to be happy.  ;D

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 09, 2006, 11:43:20 am
Sounds like to me our instate recruiting is screwed!!!

With HDN the every state recruiting is screwed.
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

rodgre

I've got a crazy idea, why don't we wait to hear what Kodi has to say before we ship him off to Auburn...
Go Hogs!

Doomon

You are someone that will never be happy!! We are having one of the best seasons in a long time try to set back and enjoy.  Try not to think of the glass half empty but half full.

hogman64

Quote from: DSmithNPS on November 09, 2006, 01:46:10 pm
wow...all the negativity....some of you live in the world of the "glass is half empty".

Living in the positive world is much easier and more rewarding. Negativity will take over other parts ofyour life as well.

Be well and please try to be happy.  ;D

I am positive person.....regarding my community , my family , my business, friends etc etc.    but being positive about a mediocre , car salesman of a football coach , with an ego bigger than the program and an arrogance to match is just stupid........just as stupid as the argument that anyone down  on Nutt is a negative person, that is totally ludicrous..............

DSmithNPS

Melhog

Quote from: Squishy on November 09, 2006, 11:59:10 am
Quote from: Hawgfan23 on November 09, 2006, 11:55:17 am
Nutt has let 2 in state recievers go to Tennessee also.  With Shelley and Smith.
yeah and they have done a lot huh

Well Shelley got hurt before the season even began and he is just a redshirt frosh, so plenty of time for him to produce. Smith had 2 td catches against S. Carolina I believe. There have been numerous kids from Warren that headed off to TN because their coach steers his kids away from Arkansas because of Dale.  I think the reason some of us were optimistic about the hiring of Mal-a-zahn was because running a spread offense will attract the skill position players that would never have considered Arkansas otherwise (see Damian, Salters, Crawford, MM, Cleveland, etc.)  It feeds on itself. Get those type of players then you start getting the big time OL recruits, etc.

Hums

Brett Smith as decent numbers, but he is a SR and has not really developed into the player that most thought he would be. Isnt Slick Shelly out for the YR with an injury?

razorduck9

Dont forget about the other ones also..........

Roshawn Fellows is also out for the year with an injury in his junior year.  He was an all SEC Freshman cornerback, they also have Ricardo Kemp who has bounced from corner to linebacker to safety, but is getting some playing time.  He also had a big stop on a pass play across the middle for Tennessee to seal the Alabama game.  Bret's numbers havent been great, but he has made some Big time plays while at Tennessee and is has had 3 or 4 good games in a row here recently.  And Hembree doesnt steer the kids to Tennessee either, no matter what you think.  I hope that we can get the two juniors that they have down there now..........  they are for real.  Supposedly, we have already offered both of them.  We will have to see, maybe next year is where we break the curse in Warren.

Then of course there was Cedric Houston, who is playing on Sundays now isnt he?

HMGhog

Quote from: opineonswine on November 09, 2006, 01:47:59 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on November 09, 2006, 11:43:17 am
Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 09, 2006, 11:37:58 am
....Loucks to Texas Tech, Henry to Ole Miss, Ziemba to probably Auburn since he wants to play with Burns. These are all top 10 prospects from our state and 6 of them are heading elsewhere unless Nutt leaves and a new coach can circle the wagons and get some decommits. Add to this that we are having a great year and what the heck is the problem?????

I remember similar threads last year.  That said Williams & Cleveland to Florida.  Mustain probably to Notre Dame.  Anyone remember how that worked out........... :razorback:

Remember it well.  Nutt hired Gus as OC telling him he could run his offense.  Gus told the boys it was on.  The boys love Gus and his style of football and they excitedly signed.  Nutt renigged.  Boys are VERY unhappy as is Gus.  Next question?

With all due respect, how do you really know the boys and Gus are unhappy?  Just wondering who your sources are.  Thanks.

cubbie

Lets all go vote for Dmac, lets get him to New York and the players will start thinking about Arkansas all over the south.
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.