Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official LOUISVILLE VS RUTGERS Game Thread

Started by doo-ran, November 09, 2006, 09:40:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao Ming

Damn you Dooran ! ;)

I don't know why but i am exctied to see this thing play out.  Only 43K in the R stadium but it looks like a great crowd.  Going to be fun to watch

Table Rocker

Table Rocker

there are alot of adopted rutgers fans watching across the country right now....

NuttinItUp

This Rutgers team reminds me a lot of us. Running it most of the time, but can throw it occasionally. Trick plays thrown in every once in awhile to trip teams up. (also, of course they have red as their team color)

Tylerhog

Sao Ming

November 09, 2006, 06:55:05 pm #55 Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 07:01:33 pm by Sao Ming
Notes:

Only 1 Kentucky kid on the entire starting defensive line-up.  Pretty good recruiting or is this why KU always sucks?

In New Jersey, you can go 23-0 and win back to back State Championships?  In Texas it takes 32 to do that.  Chris Simms sucks.

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

doo-ran

Quote from: Sao Ming on November 09, 2006, 06:55:05 pm
Notes:

Only 1 Kentucky kid on the entire starting defensive line-up.  Pretty good recruiting or is this why KU always sucks?

In New Jersey, you can go 23-0 and will back to back State Championships?  In Texas it takes 32 to do that.  Chris Simms sucks.
That one kid was the best kid to come out of Kentucky! ;) That's why Kentucky sucks :)

Hawgrox

Rutgers just threw an INT...they are toast...

dcrain

Quote from: Table Rocker on November 09, 2006, 06:42:57 pm
i think louisville by 7......did you guys see the 110 year old rutgers alum singing the fight song. he was class of 1917!!!!!

That would be 90 y/o, but still awesome.

Sao Ming

Rutgers is not playing their style of game early...and getting behind will get them beaten, perhaps badly.  Not what I expected from them to be honest.

Sao Ming

Hawgrox

Louisville just threw and INT....they are toast...

Hollywood_HOGan

doo-ran

Hollywood_HOGan

Go Rutgers!!!

Who wants to see Michigan or Ohio State blow away Louisville? Not I.

Go Knights

doo-ran

Boarcephus

Who else picked Rutgers to win the game besides me in the Pickem?   Course I've sucked so bad this year had to go for a few upsets! 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hawgrox

Quote from: dcrain on November 09, 2006, 07:10:25 pm
i think louisville by 7......did you guys see the 110 year old rutgers alum singing the fight song. he was class of 1917!!!!!

The caption under him said "117 years old". If he graduated in 1917 that would put him being born around 1895. If my math is correct that make him 111 years old....or there about.

Sao Ming

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on November 09, 2006, 07:13:50 pm
Go Rutgers!!!

Who wants to see Michigan or Ohio State blow away Louisville? Not I.

Go Knights

Definitely not Terry Bradshaw

Hawgrox

Louisville just returned the kickoff for at TD....Rutgers is toast...

Darren#5

Quote from: Hawgrox on November 09, 2006, 07:17:21 pm
Louisville just returned the kickoff for at TD....Rutgers is toast...
Dang we needed this game!

doo-ran

Quote from: dcrain on November 09, 2006, 07:10:25 pm

Nope, my friend. He was 110. Class of 1917... Check your math... :)

doo-ran

hawgwash

If L'ville wins by a blowout, they lose.  It would just prove what a weak conference they have.  Rutgers looks slow as maple syrup.

bfosh

bigyellowdog

They just flashed on the bottom of the screen that Crompton will start on Sat.

Darren#5

Sao Ming

welp.  That about does it.  Nice crowd though.

GAHOG

pi

Just another "quality" win for Louisville  :puke:

doo-ran

hog_fan

doo-ran

cityhog

Hope our Running game vs. TN's passing attack doesn't mirror this game.  YIKES!

doo-ran

Quote from: cityhog on November 09, 2006, 07:54:12 pm
Hope our Running game vs. TN's passing attack doesn't mirror this game.  YIKES!
It won't. Tennessee will get rolled.

football17

THey've got Rutgers women's basketball coach in the booth to offer her opinion... maybe they'll get Susie Gardner in the booth on Saturday....

Sao Ming

Nice drive.

Too bad they left time on the clock for LOU.

Still keeping the faith. 

pi

I missed it.  Did Louisville go for 2 or did they get a safety and miss a 2 pt conversion? 

Sao Ming

I think I just saw what Hognoxiuos Jr. will wear Saturday....the kid painted gold like the Heisman.

Table Rocker

wooo

he graduated in 1917, that means he graduated college ~90 years ago, he is much older than 90

Table Rocker

no it was really unusual, rutgers blocked the kick, the ball rolled around on the goal line and the rutgers players were getting away so as not to touch the ball for some reason, and louisville picked it up and ran it in. they were treating it like a punt for some reason, lol

Sao Ming

punts do not spin backwards like a Titleist unless altered.  Google it.  Horrible break for RU

Table Rocker

Table Rocker

they'll discuss best one-loss teams at halftime, wonder if we'll be in the conversation?

pi

Quote from: Table Rocker on November 09, 2006, 08:07:29 pm
they'll discuss best one-loss teams at halftime, wonder if we'll be in the conversation?
as an aside, just as usual.

Table Rocker

might pump us up considering gameday will be here and we play on their network sat. night

Hawgballz

Big East officials doing their part to make sure that Lou is in the BCSCG.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Table Rocker

gotta love louisville callin the timeout, they want that ball back. wish we had....oh nevermind.....