Auburn
260 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 418

dcrain

Quote from: SteelShot on November 09, 2006, 01:22:48 pm
Quote from: dcrain on November 09, 2006, 10:51:28 am
Quote from: Richard_white on November 09, 2006, 10:39:19 am
I believe he will committ to Auburn.

The only question is why would Kodi, Lee and Broderick committ to another school when we are having one of our best years.  I can understand Lee decision to go to Auburn but Kodi and Broderick baffles me.  Is it the offense, is it the coach or is that we are just Arkansas? 

Were ever Kodi, Lee and Broderick goes to, I hope for the best of them.

Assuming all 3 commit to other schools, I hope Lindsey and crew get the message.

What message? That they should have hired the Northside coach as the wide receivers coach?(I just couldnt resist)

That's okay, I really don't expect Lindsey to get a clue anyway. And hiring the coaches might be the only way HDN can recruit the skill players now.

OnYourToes

Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Love those Hogs

C'mon Kodi.....Be a Hog!  Waiting is killing me.
Hogs 4 Life!

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Love those Hogs on November 09, 2006, 01:36:45 pm
C'mon Kodi.....Be a Hog!  Waiting is killing me.

Take a valium.  He is going to Auburn.

razorpimp

Quote from: opineonswine on November 09, 2006, 01:38:00 pm
Quote from: hogfan2000 on November 09, 2006, 12:45:51 pm
kodi burns is not signing with anybody.  and refresh my memory,  how many kids are on our team this year who committed to other schools during the fall.  3 come to mind right off.

Those 3 were promised a new offense.  They were lied to.  Kodi isn't stupid.

But, if he goes somewhere other than UofA, then he will be overrated :)

dcrain

kodi burns is not signing with anybody.  and refresh my memory,  how many kids are on our team this year who committed to other schools during the fall.  3 come to mind right off.

What he said.

CallThemHawgs!

Where can I see or listen to this at? ITS KILLING ME!!!! Less than 20 min....

JoyDivision

Remember that getting Kodi also makes us look more attractive to other recruits.

ColumbianHog

We have a new offense.  I've seen it run several times this year.  We just don't go to it exclusively and I think this is for two reasons:
1. It takes time to install everything.  Remember our defense last season?  Started out awful and improved all year.
2. McFadden doesn't need a HUNH or spread to be effective.  

As long as we through in a few spread plays here and there and chuck it downfield to keep the defense honest we'll do fine.

I expect more of the spread or whatever Gus calls his offense as the year goes on and even more next season when those 3 recruits (plus Norman) have had time to learn about SEC speed.

Just my 2 cents.

SPAL

Quote from: razorpimp on November 09, 2006, 01:39:39 pm

exactly, the excuses are being set in place.

dudelove

Quote from: razorpimp on November 09, 2006, 12:32:08 pm
Quote from: South_Ark_Pig on November 09, 2006, 12:30:24 pm
is it etched in stone KB will even be  a Qb at Arkansas? I think he gets moved to a different opinion IMO

If he goes to Ark = he will get moved
Auburn = QB

I think he knows this

Yeah, we always move our stud running quaterbacks around to different positions.  I wonder if Matt Jones remembers all those 7 or 8 plays he played WR for the Hogs.  For the sake of humanity! What was he doing out there!  Think the Jags might wasting his talent.....

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: ColumbianHog on November 09, 2006, 01:45:48 pm

We have a new offense.  I've seen it run several times this year.  We just don't go to it exclusively and I think this is for two reasons:
1. It takes time to install everything.  Remember our defense last season?  Started out awful and improved all year.
As long as we through in a few spread plays here and there and chuck it downfield to keep the defense honest we'll do fine.

I expect more of the spread or whatever Gus calls his offense as the year goes on and even more next season when those 3 recruits (plus Norman) have had time to learn about SEC speed.

Just my 2 cents.

???
So we should just keep the same old O just becase DMAC doesn't NEED it.
It surely wouldn't hurt, but since he doesn't need it then just screw the whole thing.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

artyhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 09, 2006, 01:46:21 pm
Quote from: razorpimp on November 09, 2006, 01:39:39 pm

exactly, the excuses are being set in place.

Casey, Mitch = two for starters

ColumbianHog

Quote from: opineonswine on November 09, 2006, 01:52:35 pm

Just my 2 cents.

DMac is awesome.  He was held under 100 yds by Ole Miss both years he's played them.  We won by passing.  Ole Miss is NOT a good team.  Our running game v. LSU last year was non-existent (and we lost).  You guys astound me.  How quickly you forget.  If you can't move the ball on the ground and you can't / won't pass...you lose.  Nutt's proven it time after time after tortuous time.  Dimentia is an awful condition.

Ahh, but we CAN pass.  Casey proved this last week against SC.  Even in the second half he threw some clutch passes and got us out of jams.  He had a TD pass intercepted cause Monk bobbled it.  And another (potential TD) that Monk dropped trying to bring it back to his chest (maybe that was 1st half...I can't remember).  I'm a lot more confident right now that we can be a more balanced team with Casey under center.  

My point is that I don't think those recruits were lied to.  I think the offense is being changed gradually to be more balanced and that in the next two years those guys will play a huge part of it and put up really good numbers.  I mean, they're just true freshmen after all.  

ColumbianHog

Quote from: cbad on November 09, 2006, 01:54:07 pm

Just my 2 cents.

???
So we should just keep the same old O just becase DMAC doesn't NEED it.
It surely wouldn't hurt, but since he doesn't need it then just screw the whole thing.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

That's not what I meant.  I'm just saying that it takes time to implement a new offense and we should probably expect a gradual change as the Springdale crew and others get more experience with what Malzahn is implementing.  In the mean time, there's no shame in DMac running behind Hillis in the I.