260 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 418

HoopS

Sure would be nice to land him.

B Ray

That will get that one out of the way...GO HOGS hopefully he picks the HOGS

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

kneedabreak

Wow. 3 great qbs on the same team.  I agree Natehogg, WPS.

dirthog

maybe kodi knows something about the qb situaton that we dont
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

HotdiggityHog

i think he knows what we all know about the QB situation, it is wide open!

NATEHOGG216

just ask JFB.

He made the quick decision to not hire a real coach in our back yard and keeping an incompetent one
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

kitshicker

Hopefully he's choosing the Hogs. Maybe after last sat. he saw that he has a great opportunity to come in his first year and contribute.

Calling All Hogs

November 08, 2006, 03:17:34 pm #10 Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:55:18 pm by CallMeHog
He would not be calling a press conference in Arkansas this early on if he was going to Auburn. That's Super Man! 8)

excoach

I'm guessing he picks Auburn, I hope not.

Landonhog

I don't know why he wouldn't wait until after his visit this weekend, if he was in fact going to Auburn...

Sounds like an "announcement and cancel" if you ask me...  I think this bodes well for our hogs....

ahogintexas

You guys know he is in Auburn for a visit this weekend ...might have something to do with it...just sayin

HoopS

So he is scheduled to go to Auburn this weekend?    If so, why would announce anything tomorrow unless it is to stay home and cancel the trip?   

Landonhog

Quote from: HoopSlap on November 08, 2006, 04:06:55 pm
So he is scheduled to go to Auburn this weekend?    If so, why would announce anything tomorrow unless it is to stay home and cancel the trip?  

Exactly!  Why announce before your official visit?  What's the point?  See my post above....

SpaHog

TRG is the scheduled visit to Auburn this weekend official or unofficial? 

And is the visit canceled?

bigyellowdog

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: Landonhog on November 08, 2006, 04:09:51 pm
Quote from: HoopSlap on November 08, 2006, 04:06:55 pm

Exactly!  Why announce before your official visit?  What's the point?  See my post above....
Better perks on the trip?  Honeys?  Seems entirely reasonable to announce and then go party with your new school.  Or did ya'll think he was only going to watch the game...

HoopS

marcus79

I have it on good authority from a close blood relative of Kodi's that he his going to Auburn, now this was several weeks ago so things could have changed, but I doubt it.

PigPusher

Quote from: marcus79 on November 08, 2006, 04:19:43 pm
  I have it on good authority from a close blood relative of Kodi's that he his going to Auburn, now this was several weeks ago so things could have changed, but I doubt it.

Well here's a wet blanket. :(
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Landonhog

Quote from: PigPusher on November 08, 2006, 04:30:00 pm
Quote from: marcus79 on November 08, 2006, 04:19:43 pm

Well here's a wet blanket. :(

ouch.... 

1CavHog

Man if we somehow land LZ and Kodi this will be a stellar recruiting class. We need to capitalize while we are having an up year because if you look at the recruiting rankings for the last coupleyears Bama, Auburn and LSU have completely dominated us. This year even Ole Miss is recruiting like champs. We need to bring in the 4 and 5 star talent if we expect to compete in the SEC for the next few years.

501 Hog

That would be great to get Kodi Burns.  We have to keep our best talent in the state!  Hopefully the Lord gives us Burns and then Ziemba commits afterwards!  What a weekend it would be after we beat the Vols up and down on Gameday!

ahogintexas

Wonder if....

Picking Auburn - Didn't like what he saw when HDN pulled MM after a INT ??
Picking Hogs - Like what he saw with the pulling of MM and saw he had a chance to compete right away.

Wonder if he would add any of the above in his reasoning tomorrow?

Hawg_Heaven

Okay, I am going to ask a question.

When was the last time a kid called a press conference to announce his college choice and chose to go out of state?

It doesn't happen. Since he is calling a Press Conference, he is going instate. That is my belief. I am just going with history on this one. /shrug I may be eating crow tomorrow though

Hawgballz

Quote from: SpaHog on November 08, 2006, 04:10:34 pm

It is official and still on as of this time.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

SpaHog

Quote from: HawgBall06 on November 08, 2006, 04:46:33 pm
Quote from: SpaHog on November 08, 2006, 04:10:34 pm

It is official and still on as of this time.

Would that not have to mean Auburn.  They wouldn't foot the bill for a kid that comitted to us.  Would they?  I mean I know he could always decommit, but it sounds more and more like Auburn to me.

TheOriginalPorkster

November 08, 2006, 05:09:32 pm #29 Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:11:54 pm by TheOriginalPorkster
I didn't see this up here.

RivercrestHog

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on November 08, 2006, 04:46:23 pm

When was the last time a kid called a press conference to announce his college choice and chose to go out of state?

It doesn't happen. Since he is calling a Press Conference, he is going instate. That is my belief. I am just going with history on this one. /shrug I may be eating crow tomorrow though

He might be doing it to get out of his last hour of school.

501 Hog

I hope he stays in Arkansas.  We don't need to lose him to an Alabama school. 

longtimeHogfan

November 08, 2006, 05:35:24 pm #32 Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:45:46 pm by longtimeHogfan
They're saying a plane left for FS with TT and/or staff aboard.  If true, you could draw a couple of conclusions:  1)  He's decided to go to AU and doesn't need an official visit and TT wants to be there for the announcement. Or, 2)  He's staying home and TT is trying to salvage a valuable recruit.  Here's hoping for the latter.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

pissedhogfan

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 08, 2006, 05:35:24 pm
They're saying a plane left for FS with TT and/or staff aboard.  If true, you could draw a couple of conclusions:  1)  He's decided to go to AU and doesn't need an official visit and TT wants to be there for the announcement. Or, 2)  He's staying home and TT is trying to salvage a valuable recruit.  Here's hoping for the latter.

Who is they?
Go Hogs!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: pissedhogfan on November 08, 2006, 05:51:06 pm
Who is they?

Posters.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=31253

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

pissedhogfan

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 08, 2006, 05:56:24 pm
Who is they?

Posters.

I wouldn't consider that credible.  If you read that entire thread (from the AU board) you will see that one of their posters doubts the fact of a plane being in the air carrying AU coaches and even provides a link to Flight Aware.
Go Hogs!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: pissedhogfan on November 08, 2006, 06:02:07 pm
Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 08, 2006, 05:56:24 pm
Who is they?

Posters.

I wouldn't consider that credible.  If you read that entire thread (from the AU board) you will see that one of their posters doubts the fact of a plane being in the air carrying AU coaches and even provides a link to Flight Aware.

Who said anything about being credible?  Need something carved in stone?  Signed in blood?  These are rumors.  I just posted a link to what some of their fans are saying.

HogPharmD

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on November 08, 2006, 04:46:23 pm

I've read both our boards and Auburn's and this post makes the most sense to me. What kind of press conference would it be for him to get all the Arkansas people and press together then announce he is going out of state. I can't think of a precedence for that either.

Wooisme

Maybe Cody has called the press conference in order to read an excerpt from his copy of "The Year of the Dog".

Chapter VIII 
Recruiting: Lies, darned Lies, & Houston Dale Nutt

HDN: DID LESS with MORE than any coach in Razorback History.

gopigsgo

On their board,were they saying that TT was on his way there for the presser or were they saying he was leaving indicating he had been there today?

Brand X Hog Fan

Please God Please God  Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God Please God!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

HogPharmD

Quote from: gopigsgo on November 08, 2006, 07:12:22 pm
On their board,were they saying that TT was on his way there for the presser or were they saying he was leaving indicating he had been there today?

I bit on that too... as you read the thread it seems to be a joke. It would be a reach for him to leave and miss practice before an SEC game that could determine THIS year. I hope Kodi is a Hog!

Go Hogs!!

:razorback: :razorback:

Razorbacks#1

Appears to me Kodi is a Hog. Ziemba cancelled his trip to Auburn with Burns this week supposedly for getting ready for the playoffs. I surmise they both have decided to be hogs. JMO. Go Hogs! Get these home grown players!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hog_fan

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 08, 2006, 08:59:10 pm
Appears to me Kodi is a Hog. Ziemba cancelled his trip to Auburn with Burns this week supposedly for getting ready for the playoffs. I surmise they both have decided to be hogs. JMO. Go Hogs! Get these home grown players!

LZ didn't make it cause the game is at 11:30. He couldn't get there in time. Looks like Kodi is headed for Auburn according to Woo Pig Stewie poster.

razorquack

I heard tonight from a trustworthy source that he is going to announce Auburn.

I would like LZ and KB to both be Razorbacks.  We need them both to build on what we got started this year.

pork-e-pine

i asked my magic 8 ball and it said...He was going to...think harder and ask again.  What do you guys think that means?
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

hog_fan

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is disrespectful to hold a press conference with Arkansas media and announce for Auburn? If he wants to leave fine, but why not go the Bartley Webb route? Although he left, he did it in a simple note to the media. I expect LZ to announce in December he is Auburn bound to. He is waiting to the playoffs are over.

pork-e-pine

Quote from: hog_fan on November 08, 2006, 09:50:07 pm
Is it just me or does anyone else think it is disrespectful to hold a press conference with Arkansas media and announce for Auburn? If he wants to leave fine, but why not go the Bartley Webb route? Although he left, he did it in a simple note to the media. I expect LZ to announce in December he is Auburn bound to. He is waiting to the playoffs are over.

This is what gives me hope.  This would be a completely assinine thing to do if you were going to anounce for auburn.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

SuperHog

Nothing to base this on but my gut...which is rather large and tells me that he is going to be a Hog.  why else would he call the PC merely days before the biggest game on the hill in 30 years?  Extra Media in town...of the national kind noless...adds to the spotlight of the University.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

pork-e-pine

He should have a press conference in auburn.  They would be more interested in that particular tidbit. 
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;