Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Carolina comments

Started by Biggus Piggus, November 07, 2006, 10:24:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

It always amazes me, on this board, how

somebody takes my critique to support their negative view of Houston Nutt

and

somebody else attacks me for the anti-Nutt people's views.

All I did here was break down the game.  If you can't process that why even post anything?

Yes, I could have pointed out how Herring had better get the pass defense fixed in time for Tennessee, which has a better receiver than any of South Carolina's.  Did you really want this thing to be even longer?

When all the blind followers can say is "can't you be happy with 8-1," I know I am headed in the right direction.  They know what happened on Saturday night, too.  They are just too proud to admit it.  Pride is not an attractive quality.
[CENSORED]!

razorbackbaby

Great Post and you are right on!!!!
In the 2nd qrt we played way to conservative. If we do that against UT it will not be good!!!

Mordekai

RazorRooter

BP you said

"Arkansas could have scored at least 11 more points if things had gone right in the second half, but they didn't go right, and they didn't because whoever was calling the plays went way too conservative."

Are you referring to the TWO TD passes that Monk dropped as being conservative???? OK.... one TD pass and one intercepted at the 1 yard line. If we lose that game, as good a game as Monk had, the loss would fall squarely on his shoulders.

After watching the game a second time without the tense emotion involved, we played a better 2nd half than I originally thought.

This is what's sad.......As big of a Razorback fan as some of you are, in order for a few of you to "save face", you will be needing to pull against the Hogs towards the end of this season. Because IF, we were to "win out" HDN will not only be the SEC Coach of the Year, but will have a very good shot at being the "National Coach of the Year" .......Won't that make you feel like an intelligent football fan?

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!
It is ALWAYS Hog Tyme!