Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Title Game

Started by hogwired77, November 06, 2006, 07:41:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If Arkansas wins out do we have a shot at the title game?

YES
140 (53.2%)
No
123 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 09, 2006, 07:41:42 pm

Albert Einswine

Tony Bruno was discussing how Arkansas could play in the BCS Championship Game on his show this morning and what would need to happen.

It was just nice to hear the Razorbacks getting the free publicity after so long in the wilderness.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

RJ

Quote from: BigArkyintheRock on November 06, 2006, 07:51:13 pm
Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on November 06, 2006, 07:49:14 pm
50-14 says we have no shot.  They would put Rutgers in before they let a team that lost by 36 at home play in the NC game...
No way Buttgers gets the nod over a 12-1 SEC Champion or Big 12 Champion team. JMO, but even if Rutgers was 15-0 tonight, they would still be ranked outside the Top 10. Funny thing is, I think they will upset Louisville thursday night. I hope they do!

WPS! :razorback:
Quote from: BigArkyintheRock on November 06, 2006, 07:51:13 pm
Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on November 06, 2006, 07:49:14 pm
50-14 says we have no shot.  They would put Rutgers in before they let a team that lost by 36 at home play in the NC game...
No way Buttgers gets the nod over a 12-1 SEC Champion or Big 12 Champion team. JMO, but even if Rutgers was 15-0 tonight, they would still be ranked outside the Top 10. Funny thing is, I think they will upset Louisville thursday night. I hope they do!

WPS! :razorback:

Why does everyone say this about Rutgers, including all the talking heads.  Why is OK for W. Virginia or Louisville to go the NC game, again according to the talking heads, but no way should Rutgers go.  Rutgers would have beaten Louisville who beat West Virginia.  Their out of conference schedules are very comparable, except that Louisville beat Miami.  In retrospect, that win is not that big.