Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offical BCS #13 Tennessee @ BCS #11 Arkansas Score Prediction thread

Started by BUTU, November 06, 2006, 05:10:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUTU

501Ben

Trashed Hog

hoghart

"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

sickemsmokey10

this will be shootout. last team that has the ball wins, good news is that's the Vols

Vols: 38
Hogs: 35

Bigmac

Vols 35 Hogs 24

Sorry guys. I will be at the game. Seems that everytime I attend a big game we lose. From Florida to Auburn to USC. Who knows maybe my car will break down and we may have a chance but with season tickets and only my second chance to go to a game this year I will have to make that trek. Here's hoping my luck will change.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

RazorRaider

Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

artyhog

cubbie

6 to 3 Hogs win.  It wil rain three inches during the game with 20 mph winds with gust up to 33.5
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

Albert Einswine

41-35 in offensive shootout ala 1989 Houston game in War Memorial.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PMCANALLY

Quote from: Bigmac on November 06, 2006, 05:16:37 pm
Vols 35 Hogs 24

Sorry guys. I will be at the game. Seems that everytime I attend a big game we lose. From Florida to Auburn to USC. Who knows maybe my car will break down and we may have a chance but with season tickets and only my second chance to go to a game this year I will have to make that trek. Here's hoping my luck will change.

if this is the case, dont you love the hogs enough not to attend?!?!?
TeamTaylor--- u wanna fut wit me?

WPS!

Rooka

HogNuttz

Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Pig Power

Dale is too conservative and plays for OT, but Dick audibles into a pass and hooks up with Williams for a 42 yard pass play for the W.
Hogs 31
Vols  24

Dick gets a ticket to the "nutthouse" and Mitch is named starter for the MSU game... ;)

quest4excellence

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

razorhog29

RootnShoot

Pigs 38
Vols 29

Dick gets some great action from some of the freshman receivers for YAC, and DMac plays well but Felix gets the big runs.

Go Hogs
There are more important things.

Root Hog

Nobody predicting a blowout?  I don't think the Vols understand what is waiting for them.  This will be special.

45-9 Hogs.  Could be worse.

BigArkyintheRock

November 06, 2006, 06:20:24 pm #23 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 06:22:35 pm by BigArkyintheRock
If Arkansas is to make it to the National Championship Game...we must start winning BIG. Style points matter, especially Saturday night. A21-17 win by Arkansas is not going to cut it with the voters.

What we need is a 3-4 TD margin victory.
Something like:
Hogs 45
Vols 13

That kind of game is what will get the attention of the voters. Squeaking out a win by 1 or 2 points at home to a lower ranked team will not give us the BIG BUMP that we need to start getitng in the polls starting this weekend.

I'll hope for
Hogs 45
Vols 13

But I'll be prepared for a close game, and the Hogs winning it on a late TD or FG
Hogs 27
Vols 24

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

BigArkyintheRock

Quote from: Root Hog on November 06, 2006, 06:18:55 pm
Nobody predicting a blowout?  I don't think the Vols understand what is waiting for them.  This will be special.

45-9 Hogs.  Could be worse.

A 30+ point win would be awesome! We would really rise in the rankings. This is what we need. We need to not only win, but win BIG on saturday night! Let's Go HOGS!! Love to see us hang 40 or 50 on Tennessee~~

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

An old hog fanatic

Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

DT

DSmithNPS

bigyellowdog

Hogs- 49
Viles- 42

In at least 3 OTs.

Hawgger

Quote from: cubbie on November 06, 2006, 05:23:17 pm
6 to 3 Hogs win.  It wil rain three inches during the game with 20 mph winds with gust up to 33.5

With winds like that isnt it weird that you only have Field goals as scores.  With 33.5 mph winds you would have to dunk the ball over the goal post ( ala Matt Jones) to even think about getting it through the uprights.  (with that said I know you were joking........I was as well).
Alligator, Alligator, Alligator Piss.  If SH*T was a college They'd call it Ole Miss.

Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, who the hell are we?  Flim Flam, Bim Bam, WHO THE FU@K GIVES A DAMN!!!

Razorhio

Quote from: Pig Power on November 06, 2006, 05:32:26 pm
Dale is too conservative and plays for OT, but Dick audibles into a pass and hooks up with Williams for a 42 yard pass play for the W.
Hogs 31
Vols  24

That's some funny shi'ite!!!
Dick gets a ticket to the "nutthouse" and Mitch is named starter for the MSU game... ;)

WestMemphisHogFan

sowsmilk

Hogstocking

Razorhio

Quote from: Pig Power on November 06, 2006, 05:32:26 pm
Hogs 31
Vols  24

Apparently I screwed up my last post.  Just wanted to acknowledge that the posting above is some funny shi'ite!

felixfan

hogs 31-27 and hogs find a way for get a safety for 3 strait games

Puerco Diablo

Brand X Hog Fan

3 running TD's, 3 passing TD's and 1 Defense/Special team.
D-Mac runs for 200+
Casey throws for 175

We lead in the 4th by 28 points so Mitch comes in and, with utter disregard and contempt for HDN, airs it out to Damion for a 68 yard TD Strike! We go up by 35 to win the game in a rout

HOGS    49
Vols      14

Or not . . . .

Go Hogs! WPS!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

HoggDaddySwint

DeuceHawg

A real shootout!  Hogs through a touchdown as the clock hits zero.  So...we don't get to kick the extra point and it's 34-31.  But is the weather supposed to be bad?  If it's wet and windy then the running game overcomes the passing game and the hogs win big. :razorback:

Spiral_cut

University of Arkansas Razorback type peoples = 35:Vanderbilt, err Tennnessseee evil orange
empire type peoples = 24...(as long as Corso doesn't pick us)....     

bigchilling

46-17  Hogs. That does include 2 safeties. I talked to Dionne Warwick.
Y'all are staring at me like a dog that has just been shown a card trick.

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Adam Stokes

27-17  Hogs

I'm actually going over to a Tennessee family's house to watch the game.  We better win or I will never hear the end of it.  I'll be decked out in my apparell.

Talon

38-27 Hogs

The hogs will win.  Going back to '69 every time I've had tickets the hogs have won.  I have tickets.