Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOL to Hogs hello

Started by ALLVOL, October 30, 2006, 01:27:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I hope you hand it to the Cocks. If you can hold that QB in check with his legs I think you win it pretty easy. I think we took a lot of wind out of their sails. They will have a tough time stopping your running game. So go hand it to them and hopefully we can take care of business with LSU and have a whale of a match up on Nov 11.

RazorWire

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:27:01 pm
Hey guys, I just wanted to say I hope you hand it to the Cocks. If you can hold that QB in check with his legs I think you win it pretty easy. I think we took a lot of wind out of their sails. They will have a tough time stopping your running game. So go hand it to them and hopefully we can take care of business with LSU and have a whale of a match up on Nov 11.

Welcome aboard. Stop by our tailgate if you come for the game.

upperdeck_hawg

I think LSU hands you guys your 2nd loss.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

casken

I hope your wishes for next week come true.  It would set up a nice one the next week.

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

hogchic2001

Welcome! I hope we do too.  I, for one, will be cheering for you guys this weekend against LSU!
Go HOGS Go!

Foshodo

hand it to the cocks... youre funny... i like you... WPS

Nashville Fan

Hope AR and TN do some reciprocated help this weekend. Sure would like to meet up in Fay with both teams at 1 loss.
Pittman or Bust!

razorprep

ALLVOL

I'm coming to the game. It always seems to be a heck of a game when we go at it. I have no doubt you will beat the Cocks big time. If we had a running game it would have been ugly. If the hogs can contain Newton then it will be ugly early.

King-Tusk

Welcome to the board ALLVOL.  Hopefully both teams win this week so we can meet in Fayettenam with the Gameday crew cheering us on.  
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

luckyrazor

Welcome it is good to have ya! ;)

bigyellowdog

Good luck against LSU-VOLFAN.

ALLVOL

Quote from: bigyellowdog on October 30, 2006, 01:43:51 pm

Thanks and my name is Rusty Shackleford!

razorbackkid

Welcome to Hogville.  Hope you guys beat up on LSU Saturday.  Looking forward to a great game on the 11th.

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

bigyellowdog

Factual Fiction

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:45:44 pm
Quote from: bigyellowdog on October 30, 2006, 01:43:51 pm

Thanks and my name is Rusty Shackleford!

"Met him once, didn't particularly care for him"..................from someone born in Kingsport, GO HOGS.......................welcome to the board Vols fans..................................

Super Hog

Welcome aboard, Rusty.

Let's both take care of business this weekend to set up a Top 10 matchup at RRS.

ALLVOL

I will be at the game in Fayetteville. The last time I came to a game in Ark was Peytons jr or sr year at Little Rock. I have to say it was a great time. You guys tailgate with the best of them and your fans were very cool. I probably enjoyed that as much as any tailgating at an away game as anywhere I've been.

T-hawg

Wasup ALLVOL! Welcome to the board. I plan on coming to Knoxville next year for my 2nd trip. You got a place me and my family can stay at. I'm kind of a big thing around here. Let me know.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

MM-gohogs

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on October 30, 2006, 01:28:38 pm

but i sure would like LSU with their second loss...
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

reeser

Quote from: MM-gohogs on October 30, 2006, 02:00:16 pm

but i sure would like LSU with their second loss...
LSU with their third loss??
It's about getting control of your life and letting go at the same time.   - The Cup

pigture perfect

Welcome Rusty - AllVol. I hope that our fans are as nice on your board as you have been on ours. I do hope you have a nice visit here, but a sad trip home. That's just the way it is though.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

AnArkky

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:54:38 pm
I will be at the game in Fayetteville. The last time I came to a game in Ark was Peytons jr or sr year at Little Rock. I have to say it was a great time. You guys tailgate with the best of them and your fans were very cool. I probably enjoyed that as much as any tailgating at an away game as anywhere I've been.

I remember that one. Cold as hell. That was my first glimpse of Jamal Lewis.Think it was '97,right?
"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!"
          GO HOGS!!!!!

ALLVOL

Quote from: pigture perfect on October 30, 2006, 02:55:08 pm
Welcome Rusty - AllVol. I hope that our fans are as nice on your board as you have been on ours. I do hope you have a nice visit here, but a sad trip home. That's just the way it is though.

Oh believe me I understand. But I will trade a great trip home and ya'll being rude to me on here any day. I think it will be a great game. I fully expect ya'll to beat the cocks. They have a tough time stopping the run. Like I said before, I think they will still be trying to stop ya'lls RB's next Monday.

ALLVOL

Quote from: AnArkky on October 30, 2006, 02:57:36 pm
Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:54:38 pm

I remember that one. Cold as hell. That was my first glimpse of Jamal Lewis.Think it was '97,right?

Either that or 96. I can't remember. But I had a great time. Ya'll were real cool, I ate and drank with some folks and really enjoyed myself.

Hogginall420

Come on Rus, Lets go find your sister!
Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
-Mike Damone Ridgemont High School

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: HoopHog on October 30, 2006, 01:58:13 pm

Welcome Rusty!

If we can handle the Cocks, maintain a strong defensive grip (unlike this past weekend) and keep them from penetrating our end of the field...we should be alright. 
Hope to see you at the tailgate!!!

If I didn't know you were talking about USC.......Well, ROFLMAO
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Kilgor

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:33:48 pm
I'm coming to the game. It always seems to be a heck of a game when we go at it. I have no doubt you will beat the Cocks big time. If we had a running game it would have been ugly. If the hogs can contain Newton then it will be ugly early.

I think your team's depth just wore the Cocks down.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: Foshodo on October 30, 2006, 01:30:15 pm
hand it to the cocks... youre funny... i like you... WPS

haha I knew that was gonna come sooner or later
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

HogbyBirth

Oh they gotta change their mascot.

ALLVOL

Quote from: HogbyBirth on October 30, 2006, 03:53:51 pm

Hang around with some of their fans. You will see it is a perfect name for them.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: Hogginall420 on October 30, 2006, 03:14:57 pm
Come on Rus, Lets go find your sister!
"fa la la la la.. la la la la....Take it Rus.."

Cold_Roses_80

]

I have a feeling thast going to be the other way around

KayJay

Welcome to the board!! Smokey is cute.  ;D Just hope he doesn't try to take a bite out of DMac! LOL I will be cheering you on against LSU.

Razor8

Welcome ALLVOL - Pulling for you guys this weekend!!!!
Razorbacks

RivercrestHog

Quote from: Question-Man on October 30, 2006, 03:25:54 pm

Welcome Rusty!

If we can handle the Cocks, maintain a strong defensive grip (unlike this past weekend) and keep them from penetrating our end of the field...we should be alright. 

If I didn't know you were talking about USC.......Well, ROFLMAO

:o :-X

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 03:55:47 pm
Quote from: HogbyBirth on October 30, 2006, 03:53:51 pm

Hang around with some of their fans. You will see it is a perfect name for them.

I'll be at the Tenn-LSU game. Should be a good one.

hog caller

welcome to the board allvol. i hope your prediction comes true . i hope we cause your second loss. just can't help myself.

MDH

Welcome!  Good luck with LSU and hope Ainge is on the field for ya.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

toshortrock

whas up vols,i hope we both continue to win out,so we will have a showdown,go hogs
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 01:33:48 pm

Welcome Rusty!

If we can handle the Cocks, maintain a strong defensive grip (unlike this past weekend) and keep them from penetrating our end of the field...we should be alright.  If we can take care of business this weekend and fight off any and all of their advances, then we should be okay.  We win this weekend, the Hog Nation will be cranking with excitement and anticipation for the Arkansas-Tennessee game!!!

You are too funny HH!

I just hope we don't blow it this weekend and are able to exploit the Cocks impotent defensive line. If they stiffen up, will we be able to pass?

Welcome to the board Rusty! Here's to a top 10 matchup Nov 11!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

scarolinahog

seems like after you guys got up on them the fans started acting, couldnt believe they were throwing trash on the field. ui
Quote from: ALLVOL on October 30, 2006, 03:55:47 pm
Quote from: HogbyBirth link=topic=870p. couldnt believ48.msg1198786#msg1198786 date=1162245231

I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

Wolfhound05

Thanks!  Hopefully we can start getting some national respect soon...I'm tired of hearing talk of Auburn going to the SEC Championship and possibly the National Title.  It makes me sick...especially after we put that whipping on them.  I am excited to restart our rivalry.  I am still a little bitter about that '98 loss.  I just realized something.  This is the first season we have had a record even resembling the record we had then at 8-0 and then we lost.  I hope and pray history doesn't repeat itself.

HOGBLOODED

There is no rivalry between us and Tennessee. LSU is Arkansas 2nd least favorite team and S. Carolina is  my personal 3rd. Ya'll whoop the stripes off the tigers and I we'll stroke the cocks.

Wolfhound05

Quote from: HOGBLOODED on October 30, 2006, 07:13:14 pm
There is no rivalry between us and Tennessee. LSU is Arkansas 2nd least favorite team and S. Carolina is  my personal 3rd. Ya'll whoop the stripes off the tigers and I we'll stroke the cocks.

Speak for yourself.  It is a rivalry to me.  I am only 20 so that '98 game will be etched in my memory forever and the same with our win in '99 when Lucas made that amazing catch.  So yes I consider it a rivalry...

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: Wolfhound05 on October 30, 2006, 07:15:34 pm

Speak for yourself.  It is a rivalry to me.  I am only 20 so that '98 game will be etched in my memory forever and the same with our win in '99 when Lucas made that amazing catch.  So yes I consider it a rivalry...

Are there any two teams in the SEC who hug each other on Sunday morning?
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

HOGBLOODED

Well then I'm even younger than you and I agree to most people that is a rivalry but to me its not. I have never really hated them, I rooted for them against every one they've played so far. Seriously I could never hate them as much as LSU or Texas, I have a lot of respect for the Vols and for Phillip Fulmer. Great win over USC last Saturday, keep it up this Saturday vs LSU

Wolfhound05

Quote from: HOGBLOODED on October 30, 2006, 07:25:55 pm

Well then I'm even younger than you and I agree to most people that is a rivalry but to me its not. I have never really hated them, I rooted for them against every one they've played so far. Seriously I could never hate them as much as LSU or Texas, I have a lot of respect for the Vols and for Phillip Fulmer. Great win over USC last Saturday, keep it up this Saturday vs LSU

I can respect your opinion.  I respect the Vols and Fulmer (he is a heck of a coach) but I still don't like them at all.  I don't hate them as much as I hate LSU, Texas, or OU but it's getting there.  I hope they win on Saturday so we will both have one loss going into THE game. 

ALLVOL

I remember the 98 game as well. The best seats I have ever had at Neyland Stadium, 48 yrd 8 rows up. You can't buy seats like that! Then here we are about to lose and I was with everyone else in the stadium, praying! Then when Darwin Walker got a huge push on your lineman and he steppen on Sturners foot I swear I screamed louder than I ever dreamed I could! I know that had to be painful for you guys but man was it something else for us. It will forever go down as one of the alltime great games in NCAA football. But I also remember the next year when ya'll spoiled our shot at a re-peat. I remember well the Sturner to Lucas 23 yard pass. I felt like I got gut punched! Another great game. But I do root for the hogs unless they play my VOLS. Great school with class fans. I think it couls be a rivalry if we played more.