Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offical Arkansas @ South Carolina Score Prediction Thread

Started by hogfan13, October 29, 2006, 01:25:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hognelson

Hogs  28
Cocks 13

Arkansas pimps the running attack for another week and Mustain eases into 8-0 as a starter.

Snoot

Hawgin84

krazie.joe

a wild boar

Hogs will continue to dominate:

Arkansas   35
S Carolina  13
What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.

litmachog

Taz6440

We better be more ready for SC than LMU.

Hawgs 28

Game Cocks 10

hogpowr

Quote from: benswinesmoney on October 29, 2006, 10:44:59 am
31-10 Hogs.  The Cocks won't be able to stop the running game.  I think the reason that Tennessee has trouble with them last night is because they lack a true running game.  South Carolina didn't have to crowd the line of scrimmage and Ainge is a capable qb, enough so anyway.  But the Cocks will have to really crowd the line against Arkansas and that will allow a couple of bombs and some play action that Tenn didn't really get to do.

This is exactly how I see it going,.......we ARE the cream of the SEC.!!

GO HOGS GO!
Welcome Coach Bielema!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

USC - 28
Hogs - 24

It'll be a tough loss in a tough stadium.  All the huggers and recent bandwagon jumpers will finally see WHY we (Nutt that is) should've opened things up with the pass as a whole.....and specifically in the last few games when inferior opponents could've been perfect practice opportunities.

Question-Man  (The Disillusioned)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

jm

28-17 arkansas wins
Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 29, 2006, 01:25:45 am
The ULM game was a good win. But it was just a little bump in the road. It's time to look on

Hogs Ice game with FG inside 3 minutes to go

Can you say....HANGOVER!!!!!

duckman

SC will not stop our run, we will dominate the time of possession.

UA 31 :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SC 17

dman

HOGS 38
usc    17

I am glad the ulm game got off to such a rough start, that might have brought our team down to earth.

Go Hogs Go BEAT usc :razorback: :razorback:

Hog Fan from Camden

AnArkky

Hogs 28
Birds 14

Its November which is when our D kicks it up a notch. Butu's back with a vengeance.

WPS!!
"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!"
          GO HOGS!!!!!

IMAballHawg

Cocks stack the box all night long.

We see both Mustain and Dick behind QB.

Hillis has a HUGE night catching slants and outs then getting great YAC.

USC is worn down a bit this week, we are not. 

Hogs score and lead by 7 all game then pull out 2 more unanswered scores in the 4th Q.

Hogs 24
USC  7
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

hogsNbeer

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

Tigerhog14s

Hogs 34

USC  17

Close in the first, pull away in the second.
Clothes make the man, Naked people have no influence on society. -Mark Twain

roothog

WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

artyhog

hogsNbeer

Quote from: Tomcat on October 30, 2006, 11:53:24 am
Quote from: hogsNbeer on October 30, 2006, 11:48:19 am
S Carolina 24
Arkansas  16

I'm curious as to why you believe they will stop our offense better than any other opponent outside the other USC this season.  USC doesn't have that good a defense...

Well, for one, we are playing there.......   I think the next 2 games will show us what will happen when we can't run well...... and we have to throw the ball to win......   We didnt' run all over Vandy or Bama and look how we won those games....Luck, that's how...... We won't be given ball games anymore against S Carolina, Tenn, and LSU.........  I just think we will find out what happens to us when we can't run........ Our running game has been contained before....   This makes me feel like S Carolina will be able to slow our running attack down just enough.....

Michaelt

Arkansas            31
South Carolina     14

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Queen Hog

I don't think my heart will take a close one.

35 HOGS :razorback:
14 GAMECOCKS

Hope Butu is back on the field and at 100%.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

PAHog

Hogs 31
SC 17

SC threatens late as Hogs have 24-17 lead, but turnover in redzone leads to long clock-consuming TD drive to seal it.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

Michaelt

Quote from: hogsNbeer on October 30, 2006, 12:43:32 pm
Well, for one, we are playing there.......   I think the next 2 games will show us what will happen when we can't run well...... and we have to throw the ball to win......   We didnt' run all over Vandy or Bama and look how we won those games....Luck, that's how...... We won't be given ball games anymore against S Carolina, Tenn, and LSU.........  I just think we will find out what happens to us when we can't run........ Our running game has been contained before....   This makes me feel like S Carolina will be able to slow our running attack down just enough.....

I don't see how:

South Carolina's rushing defense is 9th in the conference. Auburn is 5th, and the Hogs ran wild against them. Alabama is 4th, and we got past them. Total defense they're 8th in the SEC.

I just don't see how people "feel" that SC is going to stop the Arkansas rushing game, when the numbers say otherwise.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

DarkHelmet

we come out flat and get behind early, make a game of it in the 2nd half but come up short.

newton runs for 60 yards and a TD, 2 TD passes to rice as chris houston gets torched again..

24-21 cocks

HogFaninGA

Hogs 31 USC 24  USC will hang tough for 3 quarters, but our ground game will wear them out in the end.

ahogintexas

Hogs 38-7 over USC.....Hogs get early and quick TDs, and never lets USC in the game. The Hogs D stiffens up on the road and we win with 'Style Points'

Very similar game plan as AU

WPS !!!

hogsNbeer

Quote from: ballhog24 on October 30, 2006, 12:53:26 pm
Well, for one, we are playing there.......   I think the next 2 games will show us what will happen when we can't run well...... and we have to throw the ball to win......   We didnt' run all over Vandy or Bama and look how we won those games....Luck, that's how...... We won't be given ball games anymore against S Carolina, Tenn, and LSU.........  I just think we will find out what happens to us when we can't run........ Our running game has been contained before....   This makes me feel like S Carolina will be able to slow our running attack down just enough.....

I don't see how:

South Carolina's rushing defense is 9th in the conference. Auburn is 5th, and the Hogs ran wild against them. Alabama is 4th, and we got past them. Total defense they're 8th in the SEC.

I just don't see how people "feel" that SC is going to stop the Arkansas rushing game, when the numbers say otherwise.

and I don't see why people
Quote from: ballhog24 on October 30, 2006, 12:53:26 pm

I don't see how:

And I don't see why so many discount teams just because of numbers...... If I'm not mistaken, our "numbers" were lots better than Vandy's.....and probably better than Bama's.....but you see how we WON those games....Sheer LUCK....Number's had nothing to do with it...... Ask Oregon State, I'm sure their " NUMBER" weren't anywhere near Southern Cal's and they beat them......  I just REALIZE that teams can beat you, when you least expect them....

GoHoGsGo06

Yall should see cockytalk.com

They are predicting the exact same score for their team.

USC - 31
Ark-   13

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

LeadHog

Hogeye_Pierce

If we play like we did against La-Monroe:

If we put forth an "Auburn" effort:

No way we beat a Spurrier-coached team by more than 7-10 pts.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

lokopig

Scrambling QB's give us trouble................27-24 good guys

hogerrific

Quote from: Tomcat on October 30, 2006, 11:53:24 am
Quote from: hogsNbeer on October 30, 2006, 11:48:19 am
S Carolina 24
Arkansas  16

I'm curious as to why you believe they will stop our offense better than any other opponent outside the other USC this season.  USC doesn't have that good a defense...

For one, will you quit saying the Vandy game was luck?!! A 48 yd FG is NOT a gimme! And SC has one of the worst run defense's in the conference. So...they're gonna stop us, huh?
And they will keep us from any big plays, huh? NO ONE ELSE HAS.
And you know, Syvelle Newton ain't bad, but he wasn't good enough to start for them this year! He was a wide receiver! They moved him in desparation. And yes, he has done well to this point, but we know what to expect from him and I believe we will stop them. As long as we don't turn the ball over, we will be fine.
Hogs 31
SoCar 20

missippihog

you_slaw

Phil Steele predicts 26-20 ARK
here's link
http://www.philsteele.com/Misc%20Pages/top20forecasts.html
Trying to change the world, with one message at a time!!!

missippihog

Are we a 2-3 point road favorite? I think thats the last I saw?

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: hogerrific on October 30, 2006, 04:46:27 pm

For one, will you quit saying the Vandy game was luck?!! A 48 yd FG is NOT a gimme!

Sorry but it WAS luck. That kicker has kicked FGs from that distance and further CONSISTENTLY over the past 2 years. PLUS we caught Bama at the right time with respect to their kickers, o/w that would have been a loss.

We have played MUCH better since those two games, though.

BTW, South Carolina has a sure-fire NFLer kicking for them. Don't count on him missing any < 50 yds.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

threeNout

We'll beat SC worse than Tennessee or Auburn did.

Arkansas 31
South Carolina 10

bigarrazorback

Mr. Porkleone

If Mitch struggles, what for Nutt to grab the bull by the horn and insert Dick into game, hoping he knocks the cocks in the Carolina dirt..

Hogs 3
USC  0

Ahog4life

Spurrier is the only reason anyone is giving South Carolina a chance to win this game. I'm hearing alot about Newton and I have seen him play he doesn't impress me he will give the ball up. We will run, run, run, go into halftime come out and run, run, and run somemore and them we will run off the field with a dominating victory.

Hogs 31 Usc 7

texhog

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now