Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offical Arkansas @ South Carolina Score Prediction Thread

Started by hogfan13, October 29, 2006, 01:25:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

October 29, 2006, 01:25:45 am Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 10:00:03 pm by Hognoxious Jr
The ULM game was a good win. But it was just a little bump in the road. It's time to look on

Hogs Ice game with FG inside 3 minutes to go

Can you say....HANGOVER!!!!!

jcooper

Razorback Jedi

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

pork-e-pine

Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

NuttinItUp

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

REALTOR Hog

13 - 31 - We lose because Nutt can't get Spurrier Monkey off his back.. LET ME BE WRONG PLEASE!!!
- GO HOGS -

USCoastGuard

Come back over Gus!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

SPAL

ScotchHog

UA  - 17
USC - 38

Very unenthusiastic after the ULM game.  I think there's still fighting behind the scenes about what the offense is supposed to consist of.  Without a clear identity, the Hogs will lack any consistency when trying to move the ball.  Spurrier's Cocks erupt all over Nutt.
Always waiting

code red

29- Gamecocks
25- Hogs
I hope to heck I am wrong.  Our secondary will have to play the game of their life for us to win.  Linebackers will have to stay at home with a mobile QB.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

blu

USCE - 30
UA - 21
Hope I'm wrong, I was about the Auburn game - we'll find out if we're for real or not this week boys.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: ScotchHog on October 29, 2006, 04:34:05 am
UA  - 17
USC - 38

Very unenthusiastic after the ULM game.  I think there's still fighting behind the scenes about what the offense is supposed to consist of.  Without a clear identity, the Hogs will lack any consistency when trying to move the ball.  Spurrier's Cocks erupt all over Nutt.

I don't think this is the case anymore. The Hogs aired it out yesterday. Mitch did a fine job except the 1st pick that was was thrown into tripple (at least) coverage. The receivers catch a couple balls (Mr. Hillis and Mr. Williams ;)) and it is a bigger rout than it already was. Also, had Butu been in the middle, that first long run by ULM would never have happened.

Still in all, Spurrier scares me. Maybe its the sunvisor, maybe he has HDN's number. I think Gus will be the deciding factor so  . . .

Hogs    24
Cocks   17

We score late to take the lead.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

An old hog fanatic

Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

WestMemphisHogFan

I believe we have turned the corner, and I have confidence that we go into Columbia very focused and we win this game 31-21.

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

dbaileyway7

tacomahog

Hogs 31
USC  23

Hogs blow big lead early and hang on to win late.

camden5r

Supermark101

If the front 7 can contain the QB, 31-7 Hogs

If not 27-24 Hogs We miss a extra point.

DSmithNPS

HawgAlumn

Hogs 41
chickens- 31

Gamecocks score early, getting a 10 point lead.
Hogs rally when the receivers start hauling in anything within a foot of them.
We see HUNH at least 2 series in the first half.
Hogs go into half with 7 point lead.
Defense steps up.. BUTU is back and his presence is felt.
Defense steps up and gets at least one PICK each half that turns into 7 for the HOGS.
by halftime, we will have 100 post saying how Nutt won't let Guss loose
we will have 25 post wanting Casey Dick to be playing.
we will have 50 post consisting of nothing but name calling.

GO HOGS..

quest4excellence

24-20.  Hog's win, SC keeps it close only because their at home.

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

ArmyHogfan1981

Quote from: HawgAlumn on October 29, 2006, 09:08:39 am
Hogs 41
chickens- 31

Gamecocks score early, getting a 10 point lead.
Hogs rally when the receivers start hauling in anything within a foot of them.
We see HUNH at least 2 series in the first half.
Hogs go into half with 7 point lead.
Defense steps up.. BUTU is back and his presence is felt.
Defense steps up and gets at least one PICK each half that turns into 7 for the HOGS.
by halftime, we will have 100 post saying how Nutt won't let Guss loose
we will have 25 post wanting Casey Dick to be playing.
we will have 50 post consisting of nothing but name calling.

GO HOGS..
only thing i dont agree with is the score
24-17 Hogs

hogfancb

Calico_Hog

Zen_Hog

BloodRedHog

Way too many points being predicted on this one...

take the under...

17  :razorback:
13 USC
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

razorquack

24-17 Hogs.

A win over the gamecocks means the best crowd ever at RRS against the Vols.

jackwalker

HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

robby281196

UA=7
USC=10
both D come to play but arkansas can not hit FG this year and that is what is going to kill us

demonHOG1013

Mike_Nail

benswinesmoney

31-10 Hogs.  The Cocks won't be able to stop the running game.  I think the reason that Tennessee has trouble with them last night is because they lack a true running game.  South Carolina didn't have to crowd the line of scrimmage and Ainge is a capable qb, enough so anyway.  But the Cocks will have to really crowd the line against Arkansas and that will allow a couple of bombs and some play action that Tenn didn't really get to do.

HamShank

I think we have to score 30 to beat 'em...so...Hogs - 31, Cocks - 28.  Two interceptions and one defensive TD by Michael Grant.

GAMECOCKBOY

Quote from: benswinesmoney on October 29, 2006, 10:44:59 am
31-10 Hogs.  The Cocks won't be able to stop the running game.  I think the reason that Tennessee has trouble with them last night is because they lack a true running game.  South Carolina didn't have to crowd the line of scrimmage and Ainge is a capable qb, enough so anyway.  But the Cocks will have to really crowd the line against Arkansas and that will allow a couple of bombs and some play action that Tenn didn't really get to do...o

u dont have the wrs like tenn and i think that will hurt ya'll against us...u have monk that is your true threat...that te is good and williams is good but they r still true freshmen...i think we will get 2 or more sacks on mustain and we can throw the ball on yall and even run the ball on ya'll at will...u can contain newton but u can't stop him..schaffer is no where close to as good as newton is...
MESS WITH THE FEATHERS U SHALL GET SPURED!!!

GOOO GAMECOCKS!!!

hogfandeet

The combination of a healthy McFadden and Jones hasn't been stopped yet this year.  Remember, both Jones and McFadden had good YPC averages last year, and defensive coordinators had been stacking up the boxes the whole season.  I think our running game, which proved to be the difference at AU,  will keep the ball out of SC offensive hands. 
Hogs 24
USC 10

roothogornotatall

because we actually are good and have more talent that S. Carolina...

Hawgs   30

GCocks  14

Spurrier cant get out there and do it for them.  too bad, i doubt he's very good :)

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

mckinneyhog

MDH

28-24 Hogs.  Jones with 2 TD's, DMac with 1 and Monk with 1. SC: 1 rushing TD from Newton, 1 for McKinley and 1 for Boyd(on a pass) and a 37 yd FG by Suckup... I mean Succop.

If I'm going to be wrong I want to do it in a big way ;) .  I suck at predictions.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul