Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss AU

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, October 28, 2006, 11:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgvillain

Think Ole Miss is finished with...I predict Auburn drops a few spots in the polls...but not behind us

cityhog

I'm starting to think we have a pretty good football team.  Maybe Auburn and OM didn't play very well the days we played them, or maybe, just maybe, we made them look bad. hmmmmmmm

Hawgvillain

Quote from: cityhog on October 28, 2006, 02:20:19 pm
I'm starting to think we have a pretty good football team.  Maybe Auburn and OM didn't play very well the days we played them, or maybe, just maybe, we made them look bad. hmmmmmmm

Or maybe neither one is very good

cityhog

cityhog

Quote from: Hawgvillain on October 28, 2006, 02:21:36 pm
Quote from: cityhog on October 28, 2006, 02:20:19 pm

Then Florida must really stink.
Or maybe neither one is very good

Hawgvillain

Hollywood_HOGan

Ole Miss has got to be one of the worst coached teams in the country.

They should have never gotten rid of Coach Cut.

JBucc

And the stupid clock rules take out any chance of a drive or miracle play.
Read the guidelines for signature images.

hogs25

Auburn is so overrated is pathetic.  I predict Alabama will win the Iron Bowl.

WilsonHog

30 seconds on the clock and the best Ole Miss can manage is to get off one play - that results in Schaeffer being sacked?

That's horrible.

HoopS

Auburn has been horribly overrated.  I just hope the people who vote will open their eyes already.  I've been seeing and saying this for weeks. 

Don't believe the hype!

Tomhog™

I thought AU would blow them away.  Very much mistaken.  Seeing games like this just makes me even more confident about our team.  I feel no one can stop them this season except themselves...

HoopS

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Tomcat on October 28, 2006, 02:37:12 pm
I thought AU would blow them away.  Very much mistaken.  Seeing games like this just makes me even more confident about our team.  I feel no one can stop them this season except Nutt...

Fixed that for you. ;)
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

fortcityhog

Dang.       

DANG!