Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss AU

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, October 28, 2006, 11:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

October 28, 2006, 11:37:57 am Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:15:17 pm by hogapalooza
Ole Miss on AU 40 just made a 40 yard pass play.  Go Ole P.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

fortcityhog

id love to see ole miss LB's absolutely shut down irons... i dont think cox can play wit ppl in his face.... unlikely that its an upset,...... but what if!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hawg_Heaven

Holy Schitt! Didn't see that coming!

fortcityhog

ole miss just put together an 80 yd opening drive for a TD... not much defense showing up on AU's side of the ball!

karma26

hogfan13

HogFansReunited

Ole Miss up 7 hell yeah.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

AFWarrior83

I guess AU didn't show up again..... Well they scored 3 on us, so what's the excuse Barner's? OVERRATED!!
Hogville member since 2005.

DezNuttstehsuq

Shazaamm, damn AU that sure was a quick TD you gave up.  Wheres that vaunted D your lineman were whining about

PiggoBitttys

Would love another upset of All-Barn.

Dwight_K_Shrute

They (AU) got a beat down from us but still thought they were the stuff.  Maybe not, still a long game but great start by the Rebs.

DezNuttstehsuq

LOL did you see that OM dude try to single handedly destroy the wedge

razorbacks1usa

go ole piss go ole piss
i hate ole piss but i want them to win

AFWarrior83

I really hope they lose, and not just b/c they are still in the West race either. It really pissed me off hearing them say ahh man everyone was like you lost you Arkansas? We're better than that bla bla bla bla blaaa! HAHA LOSERS!!! 38-3 is all I gotta say to the Barners...
Hogville member since 2005.

Albert Einswine

I know a lot of you want Ole Miss to beat Auburn and I admit it would be poetic justice and downright funny,  but it would be bad for us.  We need Auburn to keep winning for two reasons.

1.  It continues to validate us and our victory over them.

2.  It continues to motivate us.  It's possible we could let down if we get more cushion for the
     West division race.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogfan13

HawgWild

Already Ole Miss has score more in one quarter against allbarn than they did all game against the HOGS. Hate to do it, but GO REBELS!

Hawg_Heaven

Is it possible for Ole Miss to march down the field again and score?

Hawg_Heaven

Can someone do the Ole Miss cheer? I am an Ole Miss fan for a day! lol

Albert Einswine

Hog fans hoping for an Ole Miss win are short sighted.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

BloodRedHog

Miss QB looks better today than last week...
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 28, 2006, 12:03:10 pm

I am not short sighted. It would just be nice.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on October 28, 2006, 12:04:24 pm

It wouldn't be nice for us and our power rating.  It's the one anchor victory we have so far.

BloodRedHog

I have lost the signal for the game on DirecTV -- anyone else?

Buff

i just hate overrated auburn

BloodRedHog

OK, signal is back...sorry for the interuption.

OnYourToes

INT by Ole P.!!!!
Any given Saturday. . . . . .
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 28, 2006, 12:05:47 pm

It wouldn't be nice for us and our power rating.  It's the one anchor victory we have so far.

If we keep winning, we won't have to worry about power rating. We still have Tennessee and LSU. Plus, if we go to the SECG and win it, that helps out even more.

hogs25

I was watching the Navy/ND game and the announcers were talking about when Arkansas beat AU that it shocked the football nation.

Maybe to them it was a shock but I believe if we played AU 10 times we'd win 9.  They are way too over-rated.  OM has one 5 games in 2 year's.  Enough said.

Bogghawg

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on October 28, 2006, 12:19:33 pm
Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 28, 2006, 12:05:47 pm

You said it!  Thaink about the feeling we would have knowing we have a 2 game lead with 4 to play and one of them is MSU.  Our power rating will take care of itself if we keep winning,  And if we don't, ot won't matter anyway and an Ole Miss win would still help us get to Atlanta. 

If we keep winning, we won't have to worry about power rating. We still have Tennessee and LSU. Plus, if we go to the SECG and win it, that helps out even more.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Reaganite

I hope this shuts up the idiot commentators that are blowing Au-burned up to be some great team that overlooked Arkansas.

It should be clear to all that we ARE better than them.  We held Ole Piss to fewer points and dominated throughout the game.

AU is over ranked and outmatched when it comes to Arkansas and it's time the voters reflected that in the polls this coming week.

PERIOD.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Man I wish Ed O would get it over with and just hawk up that loogy.

Buff

Fred Flintstone sounds pretty confident that his team can come out and beat the tigers.  i like it.

RazorRaider

Halftime 7-7 think ol Coach Knuckledragger can pull off the upset?
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

bigyellowdog

Reaganite

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 28, 2006, 12:42:03 pm
What sucks is that Ol Miss has not shown the ability to hold on. In the end, auburn will do some thing to win, and instead of moving down in the polls, they will move up.

If you are a darling of the polls like them you can come out of a close win w/ people thinking you are Great for wining. Even though we killed Ol Miss.

I agree that Auburn may be in a better position to win this game (Haven't really shown it yet though).

BUT, when you compare the margin of victory (and the fact that we smoked au-burned at their place), the Razorbacks will have the edge and should be able to move ahead of Auburn based on their mutual performances.

In a perfect world at least.

Adam Stokes

The goal this season is not to get to the national title game.  IMO it is to get to the SECCG and let the rest play out from there.  We aren't going to move down the ratings just because Auburn losses, we need as much cushion as we can get with three tough SEC games coming up.  If Auburn loses today we only have to beat one of three: SC, TN, or LSU.  Besides, winning the SEC is harder than winning any other conference.  It won't hurt the computer rankings because with the Auburn loss factored in it also adds the Ole Miss win, it would still help.  Go Rebs.

snortyann

Ole Miss looks like Nutt is their coach after running out the clock to halftime instead of trying to put points up after the turnover.

Buff

Felix Jones - play of the week last week

hogfancb

Quote from: bigyellowdog on October 28, 2006, 12:45:08 pm
AU win helps SOS. 

If Ole Miss wins it will help the SOS.  Either way you look at it.

hogfancb

Quote from: stupig on October 28, 2006, 12:47:02 pm
Ole Miss looks like Nutt is their coach after running out the clock to halftime instead of trying to put points up after the turnover.

Typical Darksider!

Buff

Quote from: stupig on October 28, 2006, 12:47:02 pm
true dat.  pretty crappy to be content with just being tied with auburn at half.  they should have taken one shot downfield.  if they make it, TO or hurry up and spike the ball.  if they miss it, run the clock out.

scarolinahog

I think we need to pull for Auburn it will help our power ratings. And 10-4 on Ed O. coughing up the loogy.

But it does make me feel good that they are playing a good game. Makes me feel like Arkansas is better, since they spanked both of these teams.

Ready to see how spurrier does against Tenn.
I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

hogfancb

Ole Miss winning helps the hogs goal of winning the west.

Adam Stokes

Kodi and Lee may not make their decision on one game, but two or three could make an impact, especially by the likes of Ole Misstake.

Brand X Hog Fan

New Math . . .

We beat Auburn   
    +we beat Ole MisS
    +Aub, Ole Miss tied at half =

HOGS ARE BETTER THAN AUBURN!

Why are they ranked ahead of us?

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

RazorRaider

Quote from: hogfancb on October 28, 2006, 12:50:29 pm
Ole Miss winning helps the hogs goal of winning the west.

That is how I see it as well.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?