Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Moore- SR QB at White Hall

Started by BigArkyintheRock, October 12, 2006, 07:40:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigArkyintheRock

This kid is putting up some incredible numbers. He can really run and is an accurate passer. Is Arkansas looking at this kid? He is definitely an athlete. Hope Arkansas does not let this kid slip off to another school without taking a serious look at him. I think he is a good prospect and worth a hard look.

Anyone have any info. on if Arkansas is taking a look at this kid? Thanks.

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

BigArkyintheRock

oops...I meant to post this in the recruiting thread. My bad.

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

BigArkyintheRock

Thanks for moving this over here...I didn't know how to do it :)

psikic

When is White Hall's next home game? I wouldn't mind goin to see him play.

BigArkyintheRock

LAHOGG

Quote from: psikic on October 12, 2006, 07:45:10 pm
When is White Hall's next home game? I wouldn't mind goin to see him play.

Oct 20 they play mcclellan.  They play at Monticello this weekend.

jhog45

One of the U of A coaches requested and recieved some game film of Moore this week

BigArkyintheRock

Great to hear that jhog45,

Glad that Arkansas is taking a look at the kid. He's a great athlete and can play another position besides just QB.

wacohogbill

AUSTXHOG

Glad to see my alma mater producing some talent.  The last 2 Hogs were both TE's.  Tim Craig in 99-2000 but didn't see the field, and the other was from the 80's.  I can't remember his name...but he played for Hatfield.

BluffHog

I hear he's a great basketball player as well.

Cure

Know him personally and he would like to play both in college..I'll have to ask him how much interest he's getting and if he has offers.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

BigArkyintheRock

~~BUMP~~    ~~BUMP~~    ~~BUMP~~

What's the latest news on Moore?

frathog

I'm originally from the White Hall area, and the rumor is he has gotten an offer from the Hogs.  I'm not positive about that, but I am positive that he was AP Player of the Week two weeks ago when they played PA.  Ran for 5 td's and threw for another.  Had at least two 40 yd td runs.  Oh, and he had the game winning interception. Oh, and he was All-State on the court. Not to over-kill but I think this guy can do big things for us. 

Hog Fan from Camden

What position do you guy's think he will play?  QB or Safety?

Hawgballz

Quote from: TheHOGDog_111 on November 03, 2006, 09:23:33 am
What position do you guy's think he will play?  QB or Safety?

I am thinking safety, but he could fit in any of these roles:  Safety, RB, WR or DB
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

BigPapaHawg

Sounds like he may be a good pick up for the Hogs. I sure would like to get to see him play though.
WOO PIG