Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bohanon/Morris

Started by HogPharmer, December 05, 2017, 11:30:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ipigsooie

Quote from: hogcards on December 06, 2017, 12:34:30 pm
+1000

His future here is seriously in doubt.

Why? The suspension?  The kid played pretty well this year considering,  1. He is a freshman and 2. He played behind an joke if a line. 

I'm not saying he will kill it in this offense but he doesn't need to be a running qb to thrive. He needs to get the ball out fast,  be able to move around to escape pressure on rollouts and make yards when necessary as the coverage is downfield. He can do that.

The kid threw for over 1038 yards. 8 tds.4 ing. Completed 58% of his passes and had a qbr of 127.5.

In another qb that is similar to CK, from Louisiana's sophomore year, his stats were 1900 yards, 58.4%, 10 td 6 int.  127 qbr. This guy didn't really have stats his freshman year bc he didn't play. So that's comparing CK to a sophomore version of Dak Prescott. I'm not saying CK is the next Dak but I'm also not saying he isn't.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 06, 2017, 12:58:26 pm
why so hostile? the guy asked a question lol. You sure defend Greenwood hard for someone from Alma
Kid has been solid is a Razorback through and through and fans basically spit on him on HV. Not all but most are falling all over Bohanon I just don't like when someone comments about not knowing anything about Connor but they want GB. That's all..

I hate Greenwood! LOL

SamBuckhart

Chance for CCM to show how effective recruiting with him will be.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 06, 2017, 12:59:12 pm
Careful or you're about to get an invite to the Alma Sonic

Are you just stupid? OK I read some of your posts..Yeah that's it!!
Hey what are you talking about Alma Sonic?
You feel like that makes you cool? I mean Sonic is alright but I wouldn't invite someone there.

311Hog

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on December 06, 2017, 01:13:48 pm
Are you just stupid? OK I read some of your posts..Yeah that's it!!
Hey what are you talking about Alma Sonic?
You feel like that makes you cool? I mean Sonic is alright but I wouldn't invite someone there.

inside joke on hogville the invite to sonic thing.  You do type insanely aggressive lol to many have written Noland off as a baseball player.