Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poll - Assuming Gus says no, who are your HC picks?

Started by LawyerHog50, December 02, 2017, 09:12:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuming Gus says no, who does Hogville want?   You get THREE VOTES

Brent Venables
101 (25%)
Lane Kiffin
218 (54%)
Mike Norvell
237 (58.7%)
Charlie Strong
20 (5%)
Jeff Brohm
39 (9.7%)
Scott Frost
24 (5.9%)
Chad Morris
38 (9.4%)
Mike Leach
71 (17.6%)
Bobby Petrino
35 (8.7%)
Someone else not listed
18 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 404

secfan30

Quote from: HardCore on December 02, 2017, 09:40:14 am
1.  Kiffin (offensive guru, great recruiter, edgy chip on the shoulder)
2.  Venables or Norvell (don't care which...both solid solid choices)
3.  Leach (one of the best offensive geniuses in football, but little attention to defense)
4.  Morris (good recruiter, but unproven on the field)

Remove Venables and I agree 100%.

LawyerHog50

looking like this poll was a giant waste of time!!

WPS!!!!!
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

LawyerHog50

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

The Kig

Poker Porker

The Kig

Quote from: LawyerHog50 on December 02, 2017, 07:34:28 pm
Bump

Dude... The mods should kill this thread simply for the annoying amount of self promotion.  You have bumped your own dumb poll thread like 20 times.  If it is interesting, you don't need to bump it.
Poker Porker

Oliver

1.  Norvell
2.  Venables
3.  Leach

Not that it matters because none of them will be hired by us

Pigsear

LawyerHog50

Quote from: The Kig on December 02, 2017, 07:40:33 pm
Dude... The mods should kill this thread simply for the annoying amount of self promotion.  You have bumped your own dumb poll thread like 20 times.  If it is interesting, you don't need to bump it.

Batman

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Wild Bill Hog

SemperFi

Venables
Norvell
Kiffin or Brohm

Kirby Smart's defense smoked the Gus Bus last night, so I'll take the guy that out performed Kirby and his vaunted Bama D in last year's National Championship game as our next Head Coach.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

LawyerHog50

Quote from: SemperFi on December 03, 2017, 07:11:20 am
Venables
Norvell
Kiffin or Brohm

Kirby Smart's defense smoked the Gus Bus last night, so I'll take the guy that out performed Kirby and his vaunted Bama D in last year's National Championship game as our next Head Coach.

This.

jasonkoehn

RazorChuck

No to Morris, should not even be in the conversation.

LawyerHog50

Quote from: RazorChuck on December 03, 2017, 05:47:00 pm
No to Morris, should not even be in the conversation.
it's a shame he is even in the discussion.

John Futrall

Dirty

LawyerHog50

It's become clear now who Hogville wants: Norvell or Kiffin. Maybe Venables.

Definitely NOT Chad "13-22" Morris.