Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I miss you Bobby....

Started by synthartist69, December 04, 2017, 01:30:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

Those were the good ol days..... it sure was fun knowing that we had a chance to win it all for a couple of years.... yes sir, the good ol days..... I miss you Bobby.

menehune

ke2743

copyhog

hogsanity

Quote from: synthartist69 on December 04, 2017, 01:30:05 pm
Those were the good ol days..... it sure was fun knowing that we had a chance to win it all for a couple of years.... yes sir, the good ol days..... I miss you Bobby.

you can go root for UL, with every game on TV it is easy.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hobhog

This board is getting unbearable. Hope the search ends soon.....

bkjbearcat

Fired due to fake integrity...
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

GringoHog

December 04, 2017, 01:39:25 pm #7 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:01:24 pm by beardedgeego
Quote from: synthartist69 on December 04, 2017, 01:30:05 pm
Those were the good ol days..... it sure was fun knowing that we had a chance to win everything but the Bama game for a couple of years.... yes sir, the good ol days..... I miss you Bobby.

FIFY
"There are Lions, Tigers and Bears ,but there ain't but one Razorback!" - HDN The Great

Pistol Pig Maravich

Bet we could get him back for less than $7 million!!! Long gone.....Bring Back Bobby!!!

ThisTeetsTaken

Time to forgive and forget?  They got rid of Jeff Long. Should they bring the prodigal home?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

synthartist69

Quote from: Pistol Pig Maravich on December 04, 2017, 01:39:46 pm
Bet we could get him back for less than $7 million!!! Long gone.....Bring Back Bobby!!!
I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!! "WOOOOO HOOOOO"

synthartist69

I bet many of us could dig deep down into our hearts and forgive Bobby for his sins... no need to hate Bobby, everyone makes mistakes.. of course, usually not wrecking motorcycles with mistresses on the back, but anyway...

Flrazrback

Anybody have connections at the Harley Davidson dealership? How many virgins can we find? It would be a Media "Splash" guaranteed

Peter Porker

Do you miss half of recruiting classes not showing up or neglecting the defense the most? Or getting smoked by Bama? Or mismanaging recruiting?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

The_Iceman

Hogblog

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 04, 2017, 01:45:22 pm
Do you miss half of recruiting classes not showing up or neglecting the defense the most? Or getting smoked by Bama? Or mismanaging recruiting?

and to think we were actually ranked and played in a BCS game with all his shortcomings.....

WPSALLDAY

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on December 04, 2017, 01:40:06 pm
Time to forgive and forget?  They got rid of Jeff Long. Should they bring the prodigal home?

Lolololololol

secfan30

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogblog on December 04, 2017, 01:48:00 pm
and to think we were actually ranked and played in a BCS game with all his shortcomings.....

Jim Grobe took Wake Forest to a BC game too......
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

IronHog

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 04, 2017, 01:45:22 pm

21-5

Lost to Bama, LSU, cheating Auburn NC team, and OSU

shut up
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

synthartist69

Quote from: Hogblog on December 04, 2017, 01:48:00 pm
Imagine that!

PigInTheHole

get ready to hear about losing w/ integrity

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

ChicoHog

I bet his Louisville teams will always be over .500 and win games but never make the next step to be really good.  he is a good coach but not a good enough recruiter to beat the big boys. 

wildturkey8

Quote from: hogsanity on December 04, 2017, 01:55:26 pm
Jim Grobe took Wake Forest to a BC game too......
And who did they lose to?

hogsanity

Quote from: wildturkey8 on December 04, 2017, 02:08:22 pm
And who did they lose to?

UL.

Point was making a BCS game is not coach specific. 51 programs made at least  BCS game.

SoonerBaHog

Grizzlyfan

I don't mean this as anything but a question.  Has Bobby been seriously mentioned for any of the big job openings?

copyhog

Yeah.. who needs Heisman trophy winners...

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 04, 2017, 02:07:27 pm
I bet his Louisville teams will always be over .500 and win games but never make the next step to be really good.  he is a good coach but not a good enough recruiter to beat the big boys. 

hogsanity

Quote from: copyhog on December 04, 2017, 02:13:13 pm
Yeah.. who needs Heisman trophy winners...

what did titles did that Heisman winner get him?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 04, 2017, 02:07:27 pm

I don't believe his problem was recruiting, I believe his problem was that he was all about football, and punany... I would take him back in a heart beat too, but I don't believe that the school would be willing to eat that much crow, and or either the University or Petrino would overcome the media backlash... Recruiting for him would get way harder instead of easier...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

IronHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 04, 2017, 02:18:33 pm
I don't believe his problem was recruiting, I believe his problem was that he was all about football, and punany... I would take him back in a heart beat too, but I don't believe that the school would be willing to eat that much crow, and or either the University or Petrino would overcome the media backlash... Recruiting for him would get way harder instead of easier...

Nice Bobby ain't BP edited

he's not the best playcaller anymore

ur

Quote from: IronHog on December 04, 2017, 02:33:52 pm

Nice Bobby ain’t BP edited

he’s not the best playcaller anymore
BP and Tiger are a lot alike. Much better game when chasing chicks.

Peter Porker

Quote from: IronHog on December 04, 2017, 01:59:41 pm

21-5

Lost to Bama, LSU, cheating Auburn NC team, and OSU

shut up

And the 2012 team was set up for disaster. 2 walkons on the OL. Forced to play true freshmen at the LB spots. He got lucky that Butt left him some talent, the 2008 Arkansas class was uber talented, and Ryan Mallett transferring.

Now bring up the awesome teams he beat. And also bring up barely beating Vandy and Ole Miss.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

IronHog

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 04, 2017, 02:45:10 pm
And the 2012 team was set up for disaster. 2 walkons on the OL. Forced to play true freshmen at the LB spots. He got lucky that Butt left him some talent, the 2008 Arkansas class was uber talented, and Ryan Mallett transferring.

Now bring up the awesome teams he beat. And also bring up barely beating Vandy and Ole Miss.

BooHoo

BB ran out of BPs players and ran out of a job

ChicoHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 04, 2017, 02:18:33 pm
Check out his talent. Strong recruited better talent that petrino.  Now don't get me wrong, Petrino is a much better coach than strong concerning x's and o's but Charlie is the better recruiter.  Petrino also is pretty good at developing talent case in point lamar jackson.   But to win big you have to get the better players, especially on the Dline. 

PonderinHog

Bobby who ???

Sigh...

Who the hell is our next coach gonna be, damnit!

Peter Porker

Quote from: IronHog on December 04, 2017, 02:57:26 pm

BooHoo

BB ran out of BPs players and ran out of a job

What's that have to do with what I posted, strawman?

k.c.hawg

You get that fired up over three 4 loss seasons and a 5 loss season at Louisville with a heisman QB on the back end?? Losses this year to NC State, Wake Forrest and Boston College. We are better left with what he did here the first time and not trying to recreate something 6 years and a scandal later.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Wild Bill Hog

Would love to have Bobby back.

ChicoHog

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 05, 2017, 08:56:56 am
You get that fired up over three 4 loss seasons and a 5 loss season at Louisville with a heisman QB on the back end?? Losses this year to NC State, Wake Forrest and Boston College. We are better left with what he did here the first time and not trying to recreate something 6 years and a scandal later.
Well said.